剧集 | 窃听黑幕(2025) | 导航列表
Do you have any comment on why Mr Hoare would make those accusations?
那你应该去问霍尔先生
You should ask Mr Hoare.
你们报社的文化到底有多恶劣?
How bad was the culture at your newspaper?
我不承认《世界新闻报》存在什么
I don't accept there was any culture of phone hacking
窃听的文化
at the News of the World.
那只是一起涉及 克莱夫古德曼的不幸事件
There was one unfortunate case involving Clive Goodman.
而且…没有谁比我感到更抱歉了
And... and no one was more sorry about it than me,
所以我辞职了
and that's why I resigned.
汤美谢里丹?
Tommy Sheridan?
我们已经公开了 格雷格米斯基的名字了
We got Greg Miskiw's name out there...
但还不够
it wasn't enough.
我们已经撼动了库尔森的笼子
We're rattling Coulson's cage
让我们看看这能不能把他逼到角落
Well let's see if this sends him over the edge.
这份文件今早已经递交到高等法♥院♥
This was lodged in the High Court this morning.
值得一提的是,在现实中
Worth mentioning, in real life,
他让我自己跑到法♥院♥去把它领回来
he made me go to the courthouse, to pick this up myself.
可能不值得一提
Possibly not worth mentioning.
穆凯尔骗取了她的电♥话♥号♥码
Mulcaire blagged her phone number.
我换了两次电♥话♥
I changed my phone twice.
但不知怎的,他们总能拿到
And somehow they always got it.
他们不只窃听她的电♥话♥
It wasn't just her phone they were inside of.
他们还锁定了施安娜的母亲
They targeted Sienna's mother,
她的男友、男友的助手 还有她的公♥关♥
her boyfriend, his assistant, her publicist.
我们逐项分♥析♥了我的电♥话♥帐单
We analysed my itemised phone bills,
然后迫使警方
and then we used them to force the police
交出穆凯尔的通话记录
to hand over calls made by Mulcaire -
我要提醒你,警方把这些资讯
The police were sitting on this information for four years,
压了四年
I'll remind you.
约翰耶茨,四年
John Yates. Four years -
然后我们把这些 和《世界新闻报》的报道串连起来
And then we linked them to The News of the World stories.
格伦的笔记的角落上 出现了一个名字
There was a name that appeared in the top corner of Glenn's notes.
是我们之前没听过的名字?
A name we haven't heard before?
是可能改变一切的名字
A name that could change everything.
把名字告诉我
Tell me the name.
伊恩爱德蒙森
Ian Edmondson.
伊恩爱德蒙森 他直接向库尔森汇报
Ian Edmondson, he reported directly to Coulson.
伊恩爱德蒙森是 《世界新闻报》的现任新闻编辑
Ian Edmondson is the current News Editor of the News of the World.
瑟贝克、米斯基和德蒙森
首席记者 前任新闻编辑、现任新闻编辑
这就是一种文化
库尔森所创造的文化
他撑不下去的
我听到了,做得好,尼克
Just heard. Good work Nick.
谢里丹?
Sheridan?
他们联络不到你 我不知道这有多难…
They couldn't get through to you. I don't know how hard it -
是孩子们的事吗?
Is it the kids?
不,不是…是你♥爸♥
No. no, erm... it's about your father,
天啊,我很抱歉,尼克…
God, I'm so sorry Nick -
《世界新闻报》的高级编辑 与施安娜米勒的手♥机♥窃听有关
喂,格拉咸?
Yeah Graham?
他们在一间旧的警♥察♥专业标准处 办公室找到两箱东西
They found two crates. In an old DPS office.
是一名清洁工发现的
A cleaner found 'em.
那是关于占士沃德的旧证据
It's old evidence on James Ward.
可是我们告诉法官 我们已经申报了所有沃德的资料
But we told the Judge we'd declared everything on Ward.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
状况有多糟?
How bad is it?
这就是结束了,对吧?
Now - this is the end, right?
你想要官方的答案 还是诚实的答案?
Do you want the official answer or the honest answer?
我们撑不过去的
We don't survive this.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你根本就不知道那些箱子的存在
How can they accuse us of withholding evidence,
他们怎么能指控我们隐匿证据?
when you didn't even know that the crates existed?
那是栋废弃的警局大楼
It was a disused police building.
跟你的小组没有关系,对吧?
Nothing to do with your team, right?
对
Yeah,
那间办公室已经上锁好几年了
and the office was locked for years.
没人知道里面有东西
Nobody knew anything about it.
但就算我们能说
But even if we could make the case
我们没有隐匿文件
that we weren't withholding the files,
档案内容里
the contents,
有关占士沃德的细节 他们一开始就没向我们公开
the details about James Ward they didn't originally disclose to us.
如果早点拿到档案
If we'd have had the files
或许我们还能够处理
earlier we may have been able to deal with it, but -
但所有的一切…
all of it together, it's...
这么多年…全没了
Years and years and years... Gone.
就因为有人把档案放错了房♥间
All because someone left some files in the wrong room.
就好像所有人都忘了
It's like everyone forgot,
法庭上的所有人…
all the people in that court...
这件事本应该是关于丹尼尔的
This was supposed to be about Daniel.
嗨…
Hi...
你还好吗?
You okay?
我真的非常爱他
I really loved him very much.
我知道
I know.
他…
He was...
他很复杂,但我真的很爱他
He was complicated - but I really loved him.
耶♥和♥华♥是我的牧者,我必不缺乏
The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want.
他使我躺卧在青草地上
He makes me lie down in green pastures.
领我在可安歇的水边
He leads me beside still waters.
他使我的灵魂苏醒
He restores my soul.
为自己的名引导我走义路
He leads me in right paths for his name's sake.
我虽然行过死荫的幽谷 也不怕遭害
Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I fear no evil.
因为你与我同在
For you are with me,
你的杖、你的竿都安慰我
your rod and you staff they comfort me.
你在我敌人面前
You prepare a table before me,
为我摆设筵席
in the presence of my enemies.
我一生一世必有恩惠慈爱随着我
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me, all the days of my life.
我且要住在耶♥和♥华♥的殿中
And I shall dwell in the house of the Lord,
直到永远
my whole life long.
嗨
Hi.
2011年1月14日
On the fourteenth of January two thousand and eleven,
利百加布鲁克斯让她的秘书 找了一个隐密的地方
Rebekah Brooks asked her secretary to find 'somewhere discreet'
让她与安迪库尔森见面
for her to meet Andy Coulson.
第二天早上7点45分
She did so the next day at seven forty-five am,
他们在贝尔格莱维亚的 哈尔金酒店见面
at the Halkin Hotel, in Belgravia.
我们不知道布鲁克斯 跟库尔森见面说了什么
We don't know what Brooks said to Coulson during that meeting,
但我们知道,1月21日
but we do know that, on the twenty first of January.
安迪库尔森就辞职了
Andy Coulson resigned.
他说,很不幸地
He said - unfortunately,
媒体持续报道我过去在
continued coverage of events connected to my old job -
《世界新闻报》的事件
At the News of the World
让我难以
has made it difficult for me
全力以赴履行现职
to give the hundred and ten percent needed in this role.
我依然坚持我对那些事件的说法
I stand by what I've said about those events
但当发言人也需要一个发言人时
but when the spokesman needs a spokesman
就是该离开的时候了
it's time to move on.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是一条漫长道路的终点
This is the end, of a long,
我相信所有涉入此案的人都会同意
as I am sure everyone associated with this case will agree,
这是条令人筋疲力尽的道路
exhausting road.
在我多年来担任法官的经历中
In all the years that I have been a judge,
我从未遇过一个案件
I have never come across a case
在审判开始前
in which there have been so many issues
就有这么多
or such complex issues to be resolved,
这么复杂的问题要解决
before a trial could even get underway.
家属难免会对结果感到失望
The family will inevitably be disappointed by the outcome,
但是我认为他们应该要
but they, I think, should be commended,
因为在整个过程中所展现的尊严 而受到称赞
on the dignity with which they have faced these proceedings.
里斯先生、菲勒里先生 格伦维安先生
Mr Rees, Mr Fillery, Mr Glenn Vian,
加里维安先生,请起立
Mr Garry Vian, please stand.
你们可以自♥由♥离开了
You are free to go.
所有案件都已裁定无罪
Verdicts of not guilty has been entered in all of your cases.
谢谢大家
Thank you all.
全体起立
剧集 | 窃听黑幕(2025) | 导航列表