剧集 | 窃听黑幕(2025) | 导航列表
这是英国近代历史上 最大的报业丑闻
部分姓名已更改 部分场景与人物 为戏剧情节而创作
前情提要…
Previously on The Hack...
想想谁曾经是那家报社的主编
Think who edited the paper...
想想他现在的位置
Think about where he sits now.
我认识安迪库尔森
I mean I know Andy Coulson.
安迪库尔森,对…就是他
但他坐在首相旁边
But him sitting next to the Prime Minister...
那就完全不对了
That's wrong in every way.
警方有穆凯尔的笔记本
The police have Mulcaire's notebooks...
如果能让笔记本公开 我们就能知道
If we can get them into the public eye we'll see who hired who _
是谁雇用谁
How high this goes -
有谁被窃听
who has been hacked _
只要保护好自己就好,注意安全
Just be safe with yourself. Just be safe.
丹尼尔摩根案
The Daniel Morgan case,
我们终于找到愿意站出来的证人了
we've finally had some witnesses come forward.
你不能再接受保护证人的电♥话♥
You cannot be taking phone calls from a Protected Witness.
从今天起
From today
你不能再和加里伊顿有任何联♥系♥ 不管怎样都不行
you have no further contact with Gary Eaton, whatsoever...
马克斯 我们已经把他们逼到墙角了
Max. We've got them on the rack.
你一妥协,整件事就又会被掩盖了
You settle and the whole thing gets covered up again.
你把他们逼到墙角?用什么?
You've got them on the rack, with what?
梅铎同意支付 克利福德超过一百万英镑
The Murdochs agreed to pay Clifford more than a million pounds.
我们最大的一座大炮被拆除了
Our biggest gun was spiked.
我们的自♥由♥保守联合政♥府♥
Our Liberal Conservative Government,
将会带领英国走向 一条历史性的全新道路
will take Britain in a historic new direction.
一条充满希望与团结
A direction of hope and unity,
信念与共同目标的道路
conviction and common purpose.
我很高兴今天能够 跟新任的副首相一同站在这里
I'm delighted to be standing here with the new deputy Prime Minister,
现在我想邀请他 对我们大家说几句话
and I would like now, to invite him, to speak to us,
在这个我认为是非凡 且令人欣喜的日子
on what I think is a remarkable and very welcome day.
谢谢你,大卫,我们…
Thank you David. We erm...
我们刚经历过一场大选 现在我们组成了联合政♥府♥
we've just been through an election campaign and now we have a coalition,
直到今天,我们都还是对手 但现在却成了同事…
until today we were rivals and now were colleagues...
这样确实不寻常
It is unusual.
我知道这对你来说代价不小
I know it'll cost you.
所有的努力 最后却署了别人的名字
All that work. Given to someone else's byline.
我有点难以消化这一切
Find it a little bit hard to get my head around...
你看…
Look -
BBC一直在重播
The BBC are playing it on repeat -
我已经看了15次了 第一次就让人觉得恶心
I've watched it fifteen times and it was sickening the first time -
安迪库尔森 如今就像坐在上帝的右手边一样
Andy Coulson, now sits at the right hand side of God.
他是唐宁街10号♥ 与梅铎之间的直接联♥系♥
That's a direct link, between number ten and Murdoch.
我不喜欢这种私语链条 我们需要…
I don't like that whisper chain, we need our -
我们自己的联盟?
Our own coalition?
我们需要盟友
We need allies.
我们有盟友 我正在组建一支庞大的律师团队
We have allies. I'm assembling a huge team of lawyers.
大家正在合作
People are working together -
我们需要新闻界的盟友
Well we need allies in the press.
你以为我没试过吗? 没有人愿意碰…
You don't think I've tried? Nobody'll touch it -
谢谢
Thank you.
在弗利特街,他们是不会出手的
Well they won't on Fleet Street,
但我一直很看重格林金宝 我觉得《广角镜》会愿意
but I've always thought a lot of Glen Campbell, I think Panorama will bite.
不…BBC不会冒险和梅铎对抗的…
No. No. No. The BBC won't risk a battle with Murdoch -
那或许《新闻快报》会… 还有国际上的,比尔凯勒…
Then there's Dispatches maybe... And internationally, Bill Keller...
你不会认为《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》 会想插手吧?
You can't think the New York Times would wanna be involved?
梅铎掌控《华尔街日报》
Murdoch's hold on the Wall Street Journal
让比尔非常恼火
is galling to Bill.
我觉得他会…
I think he could -
当然,他们有资源,但是…
Well, they've got resources of course but -
阿伦,他们不会回馈我们的
Alan, they won't share back.
电视记者可能会 但《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》…
TV hacks might, but the New York Times...
这一直都会是你的新闻,尼克
This will always be your story, Nick.
但这比那还要重要,比我重要
But it's bigger than that - me.
如果你在学校找不到朋友 倒不如交个笔友
If you can't make friends at school - why not a pen pal?
我懂,好
I get it. Yeah.
好,我懂,这是个好主意
Yeah I get it. It's a - good idea.
这是个必要的主意
It's a necessary idea.
很好
Good.
那么,尼克戴维斯和《卫报》 虽然失去了独家
So, Nick Davies and The Guardian are losing the exclusive,
但却赢得了整场战争
but winning the war.
史提夫
Steve.
窃 听 黑 幕
我明白,走到这一步
I'm aware that it has taken a few years
已经花了好几年
to get to this point
很多人都急切地希望 结束这些审前听证
and many of us are eager to draw these pre-trial hearings to a close.
但恐怕出现了一个新的情况
But I'm afraid a new matter has arisen,
需要我们的注意
that requires our attention.
昨晚
Last night,
被告的律师提出了申请
an application was made by the counsel for the defendants
声称在本次调查的进行过程中
as regards a possible irregularity in the conduct of this investigation
检方证人加里伊顿先生 可能存在违规之处
in relation to the prosecution witness, Mr Gary Eaton.
为了解决这点
In order to resolve this,
我认为我们必须花时间直接听取
it is my view that we must spend some time hearing evidence directly
戴夫库克警司
from DCS David Cook
及其团队成员的证词 审理将于周一开始
and the officers in his team. Which will begin on Monday.
这些规则太荒唐了
These rules are ridiculous --
第十章 目光焦点
他们在这件事上看得很紧 -不能和同事讨论?
They are tight on this one -- -No conferring with colleagues?
我每天都和这些警官一起工作
I mean I work with these officers, day in day out.
基本上 他们就是不想让你事先准备
They don't want you to prepare basically.
这被称做“伏击式辩护”
It's known as an 'ambush defence'.
他们还想要我把 关于加里伊顿的一切都说出来?
And they want me to tell them everything about Gary Eaton?
而疑犯就坐在那边听?
While the suspects are sitting right there?
如果法官
If the Judge,
决定排除加里伊顿的证词 那将会是…
does decide to lose Gary Eaton's evidence it would be -
重大的挫败
a significant setback.
噢,失去加里伊顿 会是场彻底的灾难
Oh losing Gary Eaton would be a f**king disaster.
所以我们只能照法官的指示去做
So, we do what the Judge tells us to.
你只需要回答问题就好
All you have to do is answer the questions.
戴夫会没事的
Dave'll be fine.
他很擅长成为目光焦点
He's good in the spotlight.
当你成为目光焦点时
And while you sit in the spotlight -
每天都必须保持 童子军般规矩的行为,明白吗?
boy scout behaviour, day in day out, agreed?
辩方可能会监视你
The defence could put you under surveillance,
他们可能会追踪你的车、你的电♥话♥
they could track your car, your phone.
他们最想做的就是抓住你的把柄
They'd love nothing more than to catch you out.
这些人,他们已经被逮捕一年多了
These men, have been under arrested over a year.
这简直是场荒谬的闹剧
This is a f**king farce.
和真♥相♥无关,和正义无关
Nothing to do with truth. Nothing to do with justice.
我们只能在现有制度下尽力而为
We do the best we can within the system we've got.
你会怎么称呼三位普立兹奖得主 并排坐在一起?
What do you call three Pullitzer Prize winners sitting in a row?
一场谋杀?
A murder?
一次伏击?还是一支舰队?
An ambush? An armada?
你真能称他们为帮手吗?
Do you really call them - help?
这真的是…相当了不起
This is err... quite something.
这是非凡的新闻工作,尼克
It's remarkable journalism Nick.
谢谢
Thank you.
有迹象表明 他们在美国也这么做吗?
Any sense they're doing it in America too?
有几个可疑的人 但没有确凿证据,全都在这里了
A few suspected names, nothing firm. It's all in there.
你没有任何《世界新闻报》 内部人士的公开证词?
You've no-one on the record from News of the World?
没有
No.
但是有很多 不具名的消息来源,对吧?
But plenty off the record, am I right?
她是在试着让你透露 阿波罗先生是谁
She's trying to get you to reveal who your Mr Apollo is.
噢,我明白,你是认为 他是新闻国际内部的人?
Oh I see, you think he's a News International insider?
有意思
Interesting.
呃…但不是
Erm but no.
我不会说的
Not sharing.
其实,即便我想说 他也已经消失了
In fact, even if I wanted to, he's disappeared.
那你们有方向吗? 对于…你们的报纸来说?
Do you have you an angle... For the - your paper?
比尔的直觉是…皇室、梅铎
Bill's instincts were err... were Royal Family, Murdoch,
新闻侵权
press intrusion.
按照这个顺序?
剧集 | 窃听黑幕(2025) | 导航列表