剧集 | 窃听黑幕(2025) | 导航列表
那你搬来多久了?
So how long you been here then?
已经有一阵子了
Moved in a while ago.
我知道,我只是一直没时间…
I know I just haven't had time to...
沙发还在送来的路上
there's a sofa coming.
谢谢
Thanks.
对,听到消息的时候 我其实蛮震惊的
Yeah I was actually pretty shocked when I heard.
你和洁奇,看起来一直都…很稳定
You and Jacqui always seemed so - solid.
是啊
Aye.
我听说你跟维琪结婚了,太好了
I heard you and Vicky got married, that's great.
我们有邀请你参加婚礼 但你一直都没回复
We invited you to the wedding. But you never RSVP'd.
真的吗?
Did you.
对不起,真的很抱歉
I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.
只是…我一直都… 一直疯狂地忙碌,工作、生活
Just that... I've been... I've been busy, frantic, work, life -
我知道
I know.
这就是和警♥察♥当朋友的下场
It's what you get for having friends who are coppers.
他们会消失好多年
They disappear on you, for years on end.
那我们还是朋友吗?
So we're still pals?
但你来这里不是为了这个
But that's not why you're here.
你想知道别的事
You want something.
《卫报》的阿伦罗斯布里奇 找过我们《广角镜》
Alan Rusbridger at The Guardian have been in touch with us at Panorama.
是关于窃听的事
It's the hacking stuff.
但他们还一直在推
But there's also this story on Jonathan Rees
一个约拿芬里斯的故事
that they've been pushing.
我知道你在跟进丹尼尔摩根案 所以里斯算是你的范畴,对吧?
I know you've been on Daniel Morgan so, Rees is your bag right...?
听着,我很抱歉 我们也可以聊别的
Look I'm sorry. We can talk about other things.
我可以放下我的BBC身份
I can take my BBC hat off.
真的,我确实想见见你
Genuinely. I did want to see you.
那么你最近过得…还好吗?
So how are you, you know, coping?
啊,感觉很怪…
Ah it's strange...
没有孩子们的家
The house without the kids.
变得很安静
Pretty quiet.
我想我得变得更会打发时间才行
I think I need to get better at filling in the time.
我们应该组建一个律师联盟
We should be aiming for a coalition of lawyers -
联盟?我们现在是在组政♥府♥吗?
A coalition? Are we in government now?
我有其它关系不错的律师 他们有非常高知名度的客户
I have other friendly lawyers who have very high-profile clients -
是啊,我其实知道你在讲谁
Yeah, I do actually know who you're talking about -
而你跟进的斯凯安德鲁的案子
And with the Sky Andrew case progressing under your watch,
他还是不接受他们的条件?
he's still not accepting their terms?
对
No.
马克斯莫斯利 已经承诺要在财务上支持
Max Mosley has promised to financially back
任何站出来的客户
any client who comes forward,
我们现在应该能 鼓励大家都站出来了
surely we can encourage them all to come forward now -
尼克,吸气
Nick. Breathe.
好
Okay.
你一直在绝望和这种状况之间摆荡
You are constantly swaying between utter despair and this,
真的很累人
it's exhausting.
法律是需要时间的
The law takes time.
我们正在建立一些东西
We are building something.
就让它自己慢慢建立起来
Let it f**king build.
别再担心《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》 会抢在你前面了
Stop worrying about the New York Times getting there before you.
这是你的报道
This is your case.
我不是在担心《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》
I'm not worrying about the New York Times.
我没有施安娜米勒当我的客户
I don't have Sienna Miller as a client,
你也没有对肖恩霍尔稳操胜券
you don't have Sean Hoare in your pocket,
但我们大家都在一起合作 别再用你的手做那个动作了
but we are all working together, stop doing that thing with your hands.
我这里还有一个线索可以给你 一位前政客
I've another one for you. A former politician.
显然他看过穆凯尔的笔记本
Apparently he's had sight of Mulcaire's notebook.
但我一直犹豫要不要分享 因为我觉得有点棘手
But I've been reluctant to share it because well I think it's tricky,
但既然你想要所有人,那么…
but you want everyone _ so...
我感兴趣的是穆凯尔的笔记本
What I'm interested in is Mulcaire's notebooks.
我对里面的内容不在乎
I've no interest in what it shows,
但笔记的角落会有一个名字
but there'll be a name at the top corner of the notes
那是《世界新闻报》里的某个人
which is a name of someone at News of the World -
你有看过《卫报》写的 关于我的文章吗?
Have you read what the Guardian has written about me?
关于这个案件的?
About this case?
汤美谢里丹
Tommy Sheridan.
一个毁谤案,最后变成了伪证案
A defamation case which became a perjury case.
公开程序让他能够接触到穆凯尔
The process of disclosure on which allowed him access to Mulcaire
和他的文件
and to his paperwork.
而且他说的没错
And he's right,
《卫报》对他一点也不客气
the Guardian haven't been kind about him.
我希望你做的,是针对安迪库尔森
What I'm wanting you to do is to build a case against Andy Coulson
和《世界新闻报》的文化建立案件
and the culture at News of the World,
证明窃听在那里是很常见的
that the hacking was endemic and -
对,是有名字
Yes there's a name,
不,你不能看
no you can't see it,
也绝对不能刊登
and you certainly can't print it.
我不信任记者,尼克
I don't trust journalists, Nick.
再也不信了
Not anymore.
好吧…那个名字很重要
Okay the... the name is important
因为他能打破库尔森 一直拿来当挡箭牌的
because it undermines the 'one rogue reporter' argument
一名不良记者的单独行为的说法
which Coulson keeps hiding behind.
我们牵涉到的编辑和资深记者越多
The more editors and senior journalists we can implicate,
就能越证明他们在撒谎
the more we show them lying -
格雷格米斯基
Greg Miskiw.
格雷格米斯基…你确定吗?
Greg Miskiw... Are you sure?
我没告诉你,你也不能刊登
I didn't tell you and you're not printing it.
格雷格米斯基曾是新闻编辑 后来升为副编辑
Greg Miskiw was news editor, later assistant editor.
他现在退休了 但他直接向库尔森做汇报
He's retired now - but he reported directly to Coulson -
我知道格雷格米斯基是谁,尼克
I know who Greg Miskiw is, Nick.
你知道这有多重要吗? 这能揭开所有的事
Do you know how significant this is? This could blow the lid off -
这必须是非公开的消息
This has to be off the record.
你知道这代表你是要自己 在法庭上为自己辩护?
Do I understand that you're representing yourself in Court?
知道
Yes.
如果我帮你…
What if I was to help you -
继续说
Go on.
我很懂的事情不多 但这件事就是其中之一
There is very little I know a lot about, but this issue is one of them.
我可以提供你问题方向 帮你做研究,全都免费…
I can feed you questions, help with your research, all for nothing...
只要那本笔记本上的名字
For the name in the notebook.
那个名字是个炸♥药♥ 格雷格米斯基是个炸♥药♥
That name is dynamite. Greg Miskiw is dynamite.
而且你可以刊登 因为它已经在法♥院♥上被提到了
And you can print it because it's been stated in Court.
我还有个想法 关于你应该传谁来作证
And I have an idea as to who you should call as a witness.
继续说
Go on.
安迪库尔森
Andy Coulson.
你这个叛徒
You're a traitor.
先问他关于格雷格米斯基的事
Start by asking him about Greg Miskiw.
他会否认知道任何事
He'll deny any knowledge.
库尔森先生
Mr Coulson,
这是《世界新闻报》的
these are the written notes
前任员工,格伦穆凯尔的笔记
of the former News of the World employee, Glenn Mulcaire.
外包商,不是员工
Contractor, not employee.
库尔森先生
Mr Coulson,
你是否认得
do you recognise the name
这页左上角的名字?
at the top of the left hand of the page?
上面写着格雷格
It says Greg.
这是关键的问题
This is the big one.
你认为这个名字指的是 前副编辑格雷格米斯基吗?
Do you think that name refers to the former assistant editor Greg Miskiw?
呃,据我所知不是
Eh, not to my knowledge, no.
你是否知道格雷格米斯基
Do you have any knowledge of Greg Miskiw
曾命令格伦穆凯尔 窃听汤美谢里丹的电♥话♥?
ordering Glenn Mulcaire to hack Tommy Sheridan's phone?
你的意思是你从未下过命令
Are you telling me that you never ordered,
或是完全不知道格雷格米斯基 曾命令穆凯尔先生窃听我的电♥话♥?
or were unaware of Greg Miskiw ordering Mr Mulcaire to tap my phone?
对,我对此完全不知情,而且我…
No. I had absolutely no knowledge of it and I...
我当然没有指示任何人做这种事
I certainly didn't instruct anyone to do anything of the type.
真有趣 因为肖恩霍尔在《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》里
Interesting because Sean Hoare in the New York Times.
表示他曾播放 被窃听到的语♥音♥留言给你听
Stated that he played you hacked voicemails.
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》,小报进行窃听
我依然坚信
I remain confident
没有任何证据能支持 霍尔先生的指控
there is no evidence to support Mr Hoare's accusations.
这就是我的立场
That's my position.
那你对霍尔先生为何会做出 这些指控有什么看法吗?
剧集 | 窃听黑幕(2025) | 导航列表