剧集 | 窃听黑幕(2025) | 导航列表
喝咖啡吗
Coffee?
你有黑色的纸 胶水和剪刀吗
And do you have some black paper and some glue, and some scissors?
噢 你要帮我做拼贴画吗 尼克
Oh are you making me a collage Nick?
可能需要让孩子们晚点去学校…
Might need the kids to be slightly late for school...
好
Right.
为什么
Why?
好了
Okay.
这些是写给一位记者 也就是内维尔的电子邮件
So these are e-mails written to a journalist, that's Neville,
里面有一个叫戈登泰勒的人的 语♥音♥讯息文字稿…
with transcriptions of a man called Gordon Taylor's voicemail messages -
我需要你们做的是
What I need you to do,
把所有明显是
is to block out all the sections
语♥音♥讯息文字稿的部份遮起来
which are clearly transcribed from those voicemails,
其它的部份都保留
leave everything else visible.
应该看得出来哪些是哪部份 不确定的话就问我
Should be able to tell which bits are which, but any doubts, just ask.
我可以问一下
May I ask,
你为什么不在《卫报》做这些
why aren't you doing this at the Guardian?
至少那边比较专业…
With some sort of vague professionalism -
阿伦不能知道…
Alan can't know...
你的主编不能知道
Your editor can't know?
因为我不能让他告诉其他人…
Because I can't have him tell anyone else -
噢对
Oh yeah.
那家伙是八卦王
That man is a gossip.
如果弗利特街不能知道这件事
If Fleet Street can't know about this.
那在他们眼里我就是 赤♥裸♥裸地走进委员会会议室
As far as they know, I'm walking naked into that committee room.
我只是想保护我的主编和报社
I'm just trying to protect my editor and my newspaper.
那你呢
And you?
你把自己置于什么危险的境地
What sort of danger are you putting yourself in here?
尼克…
Nick...
你好吗 阿伦
How are you Alan?
我很好
I'm fine.
有点累
Bit tired.
昨晚有人打断了我的睡眠
Something interrupted my sleep last night.
噢 我超讨厌这样
Oh I hate it when that happens.
我讨厌这一切
I hate all of this.
抱歉我让你的人生变得艰难
Sorry if I've made your life difficult.
我的人生 这不只是关于我
My life? This is bigger than me.
这件事可能会让 整个《卫报》倒闭…
Could have brought down the whole Guardian newspaper with this one...
但这是多么的轰轰烈烈啊
But what a way to go.
我是说 想想那份荣耀
I mean, consider the glory.
我 尼克戴维斯 摧毁了
I, Nick Davies, have destroyed,
彻底地摧毁了
utterly destroyed,
一份将近200年的新闻事业
close to two hundred years of journalistic endeavour.
你真的是…
You're an absolute...
天啊…
God...
天啊 我甚至不知道 该怎么形容你…你太糟糕了
God I can't even think what you are - you're awful.
你知道彼得普雷斯顿 在我接任主编时跟我说了什么吗
You know what Peter Preston told me when I took over the editor desk?
“他们到底为什么会选你 ”
'Why in hell did they choose you?'
别加入那个圈子
"Don't join the club".
在报社从曼彻斯特搬过来之后
He had to make adjustments to the paper
他不得不做出一些调整 而他不愿意
after the move from Manchester, and he didn't,
嗯…他拒绝
well... he wouldn't,
成为媒体小圈子的成员
be part of the media cabal,
他喜欢当弗利特街的边缘人物
he liked being on the edge of Fleet Street,
他认为那是我们的DNA
he considered it part of our DNA.
昨晚我躺在床上意识到
Last night in bed, I realised something,
你所做的一切
what you've done,
把我们带到这里 是在延续《卫报》重大的爆料传统
bringing us here, is in the line of great Guardian coups.
但我还是想保住 这份托付给我的报纸
But I do want to keep the newspaper I've been entrusted with alive.
你会读那份声明吗
Are you reading the statement?
不会
No.
但我确实有话要说…
But I do have things to say -
如果你说得太过分 我会捏你大腿 你就得住口
If you go too far, I will squeeze your leg, and you will stop.
我得保护这份报纸
I've got a paper to protect.
而你 要保护好你自己
And you, be sure to protect yourself.
准备迎战吧
Tin hat's on.
谢谢两位的参与…
Thank you for joining us gentlemen -
现在我们有很多问题…
now we have a lot of questions -
所以开场白尽量简短
so try to keep opening statements short -
如果可以的话 我也希望把整个过程尽量缩短
I'd like to keep this whole experience quite short if I may.
呃 但我的确有… 我有很多话要说…
Erm, but I do have - there is a lot for me to say -
我想先给各位看看 一封电子邮件的副本…
I'd like to start by showing you, first of all, copies of an e-mail...
身为一名记者
As a journalist
双语合并|特效:NickCollect
··♥··♥···♥··
这是英国近代历史上 最大的报业丑闻
部分姓名已更改 部分场景与人物 为戏剧情节而创作
黑客攻击
窃 听 黑 幕
格伦穆凯尔 私♥家♥侦♥探♥
安迪库尔森 对…就是他
库尔森 他现在是大卫卡梅伦的人
我们的每月电♥话♥费最低八英镑 弹性资费 无隐藏费用
美妙的身材还有她的新欢
哈里王子去脱衣舞娘酒吧 让雀儿喜翻脸了
梅铎旗下的报社支付一百万英镑 来堵住电♥话♥窃听受害者的嘴
刊登
刊登至《卫报》网站
梅铎旗下的报社支付一百万英镑
来堵住电♥话♥窃听受害者的嘴
前副首相
国会议员彭仕国
剧集 | 窃听黑幕(2025) | 导航列表