剧集 | 窃听黑幕(2025) | 导航列表
我们终于要赢了吗?
Were we - winning? Finally?
我绝对没有自己会是个赢家的感觉
I certainly didn't feel like a - winner.
我们先从娱乐新闻开始吧
Let's start with show business shall we and the award
今年度娱乐新闻记者奖得主是…
for showbiz reporter of the year goes to...
《世界新闻报》的史蒂芬莫耶斯
it's Stephen Moyes, of the News of the World.
恭喜,史蒂芬
Congratulations Stephen.
好,而年度新闻记者奖的得主是…
Okay and the award for News reporter of the year goes to...
“假酋长”马泽马哈茂德 《世界新闻报》
it's the fake Sheikh, Mazher Mahmood, for the News of the World.
接下来是年度独家新闻
The Scoop of the year now.
年度独家新闻颁给
The scoop of the year is awarded,
《世界新闻报》
to the News of the World
表扬他们对板球 贪腐丑闻的出色报道
for its excellent coverage of the cricket corruption scandal.
奖项的得主是《世界新闻报》
And the award goes to, The News of the World.
是《世界新闻报》…
To The New of the World...
《世界新闻报》
The News of the World
(是的,这真的发生过)
好的,大家期待已久的重头戏来了
Okay, the moment we've all been waiting for is the big one.
年度报纸奖
The newspaper of the year.
今年度的报纸奖得主是
Now the Newspaper of the Year goes to,
评审认为这是一份
for what the judges say is a paper
完全不畏惧挑战权力的报纸
'completely unafraid to take on the powers that be' -
所以,年度报纸奖颁给…
so the newspaper of the year award goes to -
《卫报》
The Guardian.
洁奇哈姆斯?
Jacqui Hames?
我是
Yes.
你好,我是斯莱特警长 这位是葛洛斯曼警员
Hello, my name is DS Slater, this is DC Grossman.
是戴夫的事吗?
Is it, David?
戴夫库克?
David Cook?
不是,呃 我想某种程度是关于他没错
No. Err no, well, erm I suppose erm, in a way, yes,
我们现在正在调查
we are here investigating,
我们隶属于一个新的行动小组
we are part of a new operation.
维廷行动
Operation Weeting,
我们正在调查有关电♥话♥窃听的指控
we are investigating allegations of phone hacking.
你们是替约翰耶茨工作的吗?
Do you work for John Yates?
我们隶属于专门刑事部
We're part of the Special Crime Directorate,
由副助理处长阿克斯指挥
under the command of Deputy Assistant Commissioner Akers.
好,谢谢…
Great, thank you...
我们发现你出现在 格伦穆凯尔的笔记本里
You were found in the notebooks of Glenn Mulcaire.
这我一点也不意外
This doesn't surprise me.
我们希望你看一下这些资料
We'd like you to take a look at these details -
这是你的警局薪资编号♥ 和警徽号♥码吗?
Is this your police payroll and warrant numbers?
是的
Yes,
他怎么会有这些?
how did he have these,
那是…那是我1977年住的地方
so that... that's where I lived in nineteen seventy seven -
这是你2002年工作的地方吗?
Is this where you worked in Two thousand two?
是的
Yes.
那这个电♥话♥号♥码呢? -是
And this phone number this is? -Yes.
这些都是正确的,对吧?
This is correct, yeah?
这些资讯
There's information here,
只可能来自我的警♥察♥人事档案
that could only have come from my police personnel file.
对,我们…我们也是这么认为的
Yeah, we erm... that's what we think.
伦敦警务处内部有人 把我的资讯卖♥♥给他?
Someone within the Met sold him my information?
还有戴夫的资讯?
David's information?
这是…
It's erm...
这是有可能的
it's possible.
你们是什么时候知道的?
When was this known?
什么?
I'm sorry?
伦敦警务处是什么时候 掌握了这些资讯的?
When did the Metropolitan police have this information?
这些笔记本是在2006年时 从穆凯尔那里拿到的
The notebooks was taken from Mulcaire, in two thousand and six.
2006年
Two thousand and six.
对
Yeah.
而伦敦警务处既没有通知我
And the Met chose neither to inform me,
也没有去调查这个可能的贪腐?
nor investigate this "possible" corruption?
这…这就是我们 现在正在努力做的事,女士
That's... that's what we're trying to do now, Ma'am.
格林金宝
Glen Campbell.
尼克戴维斯 嗨,很荣幸也很高兴见到你
Nick Davies, hi, an honour and a privilege.
我听说你在《广角镜》里 不太受欢迎
I hear that you're not well liked at Panorama.
噢,我听说你在《卫报》里 可是备受推崇
Oh I hear you're adored at The Guardian.
那么,你通常在这里会见谁?
So, who do you usually meet here?
这是你跟罪犯 还是政客见面的地方?
This where you meet criminals or politicians?
我都在咖啡馆和酒吧之间穿梭 就像宴会上的花蝴蝶
I float between cafes and pubs like a butterfly at a festival.
我很喜欢《广角镜》 关于艾力士马伦查克的那集
Liked the Panorama on Alex Marunchak.
噢,那不是我做的
Oh, it wasn't one of mine.
你有帮忙
You helped.
帮了很多忙,做得很好
A lot. It was good.
你对约拿芬里斯的揭露尤其犀利
You got some particularly great hits in on Jonathan Rees.
我也很喜欢你写的那篇 关于他的文章
I really liked your piece on him too.
A先生非常精彩 你还要继续写吗?
Mr A. Very - good. You writing more?
不了
No.
我…戴夫没说吗?我退出了
I'm - I... Didn't Dave say... I'm out.
库尔森已经下台了
Coulson's gone.
这是我能做到的极限了
That's as far as I can go.
别这样看我
Don't look like that.
算是人为设计的结局 但总算是有些成果
An engineered death, but something.
我想让人们认真看待这件事 但他们没有
I wanted people to take it seriously, they didn't.
所以我打算把一切交出去
So I'm handing everything on.
我正试着说服阿伦把我派去比利时
Trying to persuade Alan to give me, Belgium.
他们给了你年度报纸的荣誉
They gave you newspaper of the year.
那是给《卫报》的,不是给我的
That was for the Guardian not me.
我在我的奖项类别里输了
I lost my category.
尼克,你正在取得进展
You're getting somewhere Nick.
我已经达到过一些目标了
I got somewhere.
听着,我知道这对你而言 一定付出了巨大的代价
Look, I know what this must have cost you.
代价不只一点
Cost me isn't the half of it.
可是没有人,没有人在乎
But no-one - no-one cared.
整个行业都转过身去 像条同谋的蛇一样
The... the whole industry turned away like a complicit snake -
如果我告诉你 我今天来见你是有目的的呢?
What if I said, I came to see you today with an agenda?
我和凯丽鲁卡瑟布朗是朋友
I'm friends with Claire Rewcastle Brown,
她是记者,也是白高敦的弟媳
the journalist and sister-in-law of Gordon Brown.
他正在积极介入
He's, leaning in.
我带戴夫去见过他 而他现在想见你
I took Dave to see him. And he now wants to meet you.
白高敦?
Gordon Brown?
白高敦一直在关注你的工作
Gordon's been looking at your work
他认为他有办法能把它推得更远
and he thinks there's a way to use it to go further.
拜托,尼克 见他又不会让你损失什么
Come on Nick, what's meeting him gonna cost you?
嗯…非常高兴…
Well it's err... It's wonderful...
你们都能来
To have you all here.
感谢凯丽和格林安排这一切
Thank you Clare and Glen for organising it.
你们知道,我非常尊敬
You know, I have such respect
在座每一位的工作
for the work of everyone in this room.
然后我曾经是首相 这样,这能算是个开场吗?
And I used to be Prime Minister. There. Does that start us off?
可以
Yes.
差不多吧
Just about.
梅铎对天空集团的收♥购♥ 将会是我们国家的灾难
The Murdoch BSkyB bid would be a disaster for our country.
这起窃听调查
This hacking investigation needs better scrutiny
需要比目前更多、更严格的审查
than people have chosen to give it.
如果人们能理解 真正理解窃听的严重性
If people understood - properly understood, the hacking.
了解窃听的实情
What was happening with hacking,
这可能就会让他们 重新思考天空集团的收♥购♥案
it may mean they rethink the BSkyB bid.
我们有共同的目标
We have a shared objective.
至于要如何达到这个目标
How we achieve that objective is,
我越来越相信…就像凯丽和汤一样
well, I increasingly believe as... as does Claire and Tom,
最好的方式是大家一起合作
would be best achieved together.
或许大家会想来杯茶?
And perhaps everyone would like some tea?
是,也许大家都该来点茶
And perhaps everyone would like some tea.
坐吧…我来倒
Sit. Sit. I'll pour.
不,我来吧
No, I'll pour.
好吧
Right.
那么,谁想先开始…
Who would like to begin -
嗯,或许我应该先说
Well maybe I should, speak first.
我最近在调查室里被打断
剧集 | 窃听黑幕(2025) | 导航列表