剧集 | 窃听黑幕(2025) | 导航列表
anything about our cases and you'll be strung up for all to see,
你听清楚了吗?
do you hear me?
是,我听到了
Yeah. I hear you.
我得到许可,只能跟你谈这件事
I've got permission to talk about it with you and you alone -
真是荣幸
I am privileged.
这代表我们只能私下见面 不经过编辑部
That means private meetings, you and I, outside of editorial -
当然
Of course.
我们什么时候不是这样?
When have we not had those?
欢迎回来…
Welcome back...
阿伦,我们的苏格兰朋友
Alan, our Scottish friend.
你比我更了解他…
You know him better than I do...
我们能信任他,对吧?
...we can trust him, right?
我想说两件事
I want to say two things.
第一
One:
你是记者
You're a journalist
我担心若是和某些政客走得太近
and I am scared that getting into bed with certain politicians,
我们会失去至关重要的独♥立♥性
well we'll lose our - vital independence -
你自己不是经常这样吗?
You do it all the time.
我和所有的政党都打交道
I share my bed with all political parties
也希望自己是公平对待他们的
and I hope I'm pretty fair at sharing the, covers.
尼克
Nick,
我们才刚揭露了一名保守党高层
we've just removed a senior member of Conservative staff,
我不希望这被轻易抹成
and I don't want that dismissed
工党报纸部门的攻击
as coming from the newspaper arm of the Labour group.
对,我明白,但我问的是白高敦
Yeah. Understood. But I asked about Gordon.
而这就是第二件事
And that's the second thing,
你走进白高敦的房♥间 是不会得到你想要的东西的
you don't go into a room with Gordon Brown and get what you want,
你只会得到他想要的东西
you go into a room and get what he wants.
他极其聪明 而且非常习惯掌握权力
He's ferociously intelligent, and very used to power.
但如果你们利益一致 就像我…我认为这次就是这样
But if your interests align, as I... as I think they do here,
他会是个了不起的盟友
he can be a remarkable ally.
这就是最后一推了,对吧?
One last push is it?
然后我就要去布鲁塞尔
And then I want Brussels.
然后你就要去追逐 你那个高薪朱古力梦了
Then you want your, well paid chocolate dream.
当然,很好
Of course. Good.
但拜托,尼克,慢慢来
But please Nick, take it slow.
回到正事…呃…你有什么新进展?
To work... Err... What have you got?
案件像潮水般涌入 法♥院♥已经不堪负荷了
The flood of cases is overwhelming the courts.
所以他们特地任命了 一位窃听案件法官
So they've appointed a Hacking Judge.
他已经在制♥造♥麻烦了
He's already causing trouble.
在安迪格雷的审判上
At the Andy Gray trial
他说,很明显 穆凯尔经常窃听他的电♥话♥
he said it's clear Mulcaire had been regularly hacking him.
这就像在发出邀请
So that's an invitation,
凡是名列那些笔记本上的人
any man, woman or creature
不论男女老少 都等于拿到了起诉的许可
who has anything in those books has been given license to sue.
你会把这写出来吗?
And you'll write it up?
会
Yeah.
你觉得他们为什么把这颁给我们?
Why do you think they gave it us?
啊,因为新闻工作做得好啊
Ah. For good journalism.
他们没有一个人支持这个故事 我们的故事
None of them support the story, our story -
内疚,世界上最强大的动力
Guilt, the world's most powerful motive.
噢,爱你,亲爱的
Oh Love you darling.
我也爱你
Love you too.
晚餐一小时后准备好
Dinners in an hour.
好
Okay.
是芝士通心粉!
It's mac and cheese!
她…她最近睡得不太好
She's err... she's not been sleeping very well.
我大多数晚上 都要她把手♥机♥留在楼下
I've been making her leave her phone downstairs most nights,
我不确定你做不做得到
I'm not sure you'll get away with that -
我会尽力的
I'll do my best.
还有…
Also erm...
维廷行动已经联络我了
I've err been contacted by Operation Weeting.
噢,是吗?
Oh have you?
所以你早就知道了?
You knew then?
他们掌握的那些关于我的东西
The things they had on me.
我知道,对不起 我本应该提醒你的
I know I'm sorry, I should have - warned you -
对啊
Yeah.
耶茨今天来找我了
Yates came after me today.
然后呢?
And?
没打中要害
Didn't land a punch.
很好
Good.
他们还是没让我靠近
They're keeping me at arms length,
但确实告诉我一些有用的讯息
but they did tell me a few pieces of useful information,
你还记得舒梨警方接到的那通 打探我资料的电♥话♥吗?
you remember that time Surrey police got a call, fishing for my details?
维廷行动告诉我…
Well, Weeting told me that erm...
那通电♥话♥很可能是穆凯尔打的
it was probably Mulcaire who made that call.
我的天…
Jesus Christ...
我不觉得有人真正理解 这个犯罪到底有多严重
I don't think anyone's understood the depths of criminality here.
破坏警方的调查
Destabilizing police investigations,
我是说 我们说的是一宗谋杀的指控…
I mean, we're talking about a murder charge being...
是啊,看看我是在跟谁说话,对吧
Yeah, look who I'm telling, right.
拜托,别因为这个而笑我
Please don't laugh at me about this.
不会,我…我才不会
No, I'm not... I'm not.
你知道吗?在这一切刚开始的时候 我去见了利百加布鲁克斯
You know, right at the beginning of this, I went to see Rebekah Brooks,
我对她说
and I said uh,
你们做的事太离谱了
what you're doing is outrageous,
你知道她怎么回我吗?
you know what she said?
她说我们相信你和洁奇
She said we believed that you and Jacqui
有外遇,既然你们都是公众人物
were having an affair and as you're both public figures,
公众利益是站在我们这边的
public interest was on our side -
他以为我们有外遇 但我们当时已经结婚了啊?
They thought we were having an affair, we were already married?
太荒谬了
Ridiculous.
荒诞至极
Absurd.
我觉得残忍♥更贴切
Cruel, I think is a better word.
是啊
Yeah.
我在警方那里有个消息来源 他被公开打♥压♥得很惨
I have a source in the police who has been quite openly victimised -
这或许能打破名人爱抱怨的说法
Might stop the whining celebrity angle.
什么名人爱抱怨的说法?
What whining celebrity angle?
人们不把这当回事
People dismissing it
因为他们以为只是名人在抱怨
because they think it's just celebrities whining.
让他公开♥发♥声
Get him on the record -
只是,他已经因为这一切 受了重创,你懂的
It's just, he's been badly damaged by all this already, you know -
你就是尼克戴维斯?
You're Nick Davies?
只有平日是,我们见过吗? 我能帮上什么忙?
Only on weekdays, have we met? How can I help?
告诉我你为什么要偷我的报道?
By telling me what the f**k you're doing stealing my story?
我们能用一下你的办公室吗?
Can we use your office?
我偷了哪篇报道?
Which story have I stolen?
显然,你就是窃听先生
Apparently, you're Mr Hacking,
每篇有关窃听的新闻上 都有你的署名
every Hacking story carries your byline.
才没有
It doesn't.
今天,在报纸上,出刊了
Today. In the paper. Published.
你根本一个字都没写
You didn't write one word of it.
没错
No.
(《卫报》,五年来 电♥话♥窃听案首度有人被捕)
那你不打算道歉吗?
Well, aren't you going to apologise?
不打算
No.
你知道《卫报》总是在大谈特谈
You know the Guardian gives out all this s**t
(艾美丽雅希尔 尼克戴维斯、维克拉姆多德)
它想要怎么样的世界,但结果…
about what kind of world it wants, and yet -
这篇写得不错
This is well written.
去你的
F**k off.
我从没要求把我的名字放在上面
I didn't ask for credit on it.
不管谁说我有都是错的
Whoever said I did was wrong.
好吧,那我们 接下来要见谁,阿伦?
Right, then, who do we see next... Alan?
真大胆,你不觉得吗?
Bold, don't you think.
写了一篇关于窃听的丑闻
Written a story about the hacking scandal,
却没谘询一个被这件事折磨了三年
without consulting someone who's spent the last three years
人生被毁掉的人?
having his life destroyed by it?
这就是你的方式吗?
Is this what works for you -
你被攻击时
when you're attacked -
你就直接反击?
you just attack back?
不是,有时候吧
剧集 | 窃听黑幕(2025) | 导航列表