剧集 | 窃听黑幕(2025) | 导航列表
Court rise.
你♥爸♥爸?
Your dad?
对
Yeah.
他是个好人
He was a nice man.
你又不认识他
You didn't know him.
你让他听起来是个好人
You made him sound nice.
至于安迪库尔森
And to Andy Coulson.
希望他消失,永远不要回来
May he disappear and never come back.
我还是告诉你吧 我们明天就要报道
I may as well tell you we're reporting it, tomorrow.
梅铎要争取完全掌控天空集团
Murdoch's going for full control of BSkyB.
我确实有听说,这是有可能的
I - did hear - it was - possible.
如果他成功了 他就能借由钜额的债务杠杆
If he gets that. He'll be able to leverage a serious amount of debt.
买♥♥下更多、更大的公♥司♥
Buy more. Buy bigger.
我们在谈的是全球霸权
We're talking world domination.
那你为什么要告诉我这些?
And why're you telling me this?
提醒你事情还没结束
To remind you it's not over.
提醒我他们抛弃库尔森 是为了保住天空集团的收♥购♥案?
Re... re... remind me that they cut Coulson loose to save the BSkyB bid?
这一切…这一切只是虚假的胜利?
That's all... that's all a false victory?
一点也不虚假
Not false at all.
解剖是一个缓慢的过程
Dissection is a slow process.
我们一次切掉他们一条肢体
We tackle them one limb at a time.
最后他们会没有肢体可以失去
Then eventually they run out of limbs.
会吗?
Do they?
我累了,阿伦
I'm tired Alan.
我想回家
I wanna go home.
我同意
Agreed.
我们休息,舔舐伤口,盘点现状…
We rest, we lick our wounds, we take stock -
不,我不…
No. I don't...
我不那么认为
I don't... I don't think so.
我觉得这个故事
I think this story,
我觉得你需要找别人来接手
I think you need to find someone else to take over.
有时候 你得知道什么时候该停下来
Sometimes you need to know when to stop.
是时候该停下来了,我必须停下来
It's time to stop. I need to stop.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我想你需要出去透透气
And I thought a bit of fresh air might be in order.
噢,我没事
Oh I'm fine.
不,你有事
No. You're not.
我很好
I'm alright.
不,你不好,兄弟
No, you're not, mate.
我想让你见一个人
There's someone I want you to meet.
他帮过我
He helped me.
我觉得他也能够帮你
I think he can help you.
去洗个澡,换件衣服 你不这么做我是不会走的
Get showered, get dressed. I'm not leaving til you do.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
库克先生和格伦…
Mr Cook and Glenn...
噢,他们来了,谢谢
Oh they are here... Thank you...
格伦…
Glenn...
戴夫库克,这是白高敦
David Cook, Gordon Brown.
白高敦,这是戴夫库克
Gordon Brown, David Cook.
我听过很多有关你的事,库克警司
I know a lot about you, DCS Cook.
感谢你不辞辛劳前来
I appreciate your coming all this way.
没问题
It's no problem.
我想多了解一下发生在你身上的事
I'm interested to hear about more what's happened to you.
我…我想我或许帮得上忙
I err... I think I might be able to help.
约拿芬里斯 格伦维安、加里维安
和占美库克被判谋杀罪名无罪 而席德菲勒里
在涉及丹尼尔摩根谋杀案中 被判妨碍司法公正罪名无罪
双语合并|特效:NickCollect
··♥··♥···♥··
剧集 | 窃听黑幕(2025) | 导航列表