剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
He's coming now. He's-- he's coming to come get us.
不行
I can't.
-你不必去 不必去 -别多管闲事
- You don't have to. You don't have to. - You stay out of this!
这不关你的事
It doesn't concern you!
-我去 -什么
- I'll go. - What?!
-没错 -什么
- Yeah. - What?!
你不能去
Like hell you will.
求求你
Oh, please!
我没有什么可失去的了
I don't have anything to lose.
明天我就进监狱了 所以
I mean, I am going to jail tomorrow, so...
凯丽
Callie.
好了 我们开始吧
Okay folks, let's get started.
等等 他们在哪儿
Wait a second. Where are the--
你说过这是一场公开会议
You said that this would be the open meeting.
理事会决定要进行私下交流
The board decided they'd prefer to have this conversation privately.
但你明确的告诉我说...
But you specifically told me-- -
这是理事会的权利 莉娜
It's the board's right, Lena.
感谢大家在这个非常重要的
Thank you all for being here
晚上来到这里
on this very important night
探讨锚滩的未来
to talk about the future of Anchor Beach.
现在有请的这位先生
Now, let me bring up the man
对如何确保锚滩的未来有着真知灼见
who has a real vision for how to ensure the future of ABCC.
克雷格·斯特拉托斯
Craig Stratos.
锚滩有潜力成为
Anchor Beach... has the potential
一所世界一流中学
to be a world-class secondary school.
但其缺乏资金 开支过大
But it's under-funded, and over-extended.
我愿意筹集
I am willing to raise...
并捐赠资金
and donate...
来让锚滩成为一所精英
the money needed to make ABCC an elite...
一流私立学校
first-rate private school,
圣地亚哥有史以来的第一所此类学校
the likes of which San Diego has never seen.
所以你想告诉我们
So, you want to remind us where
玛莎·约翰逊被杀那天你在哪儿吗
you were on the day of Martha Johnson's murder?
在我的律师来之前 我不会说任何话
I'm not saying anything until my lawyer shows up.
好的 没关系 那是你的权力
Okay, that's fine. That's-- that's your right.
那你就只听吧
Uh, so just listen.
你是有罪的 我们心知肚明
Look, you're guilty. We all know it.
凶器上有你的DNA
Your DNA's on the murder weapon.
我知道你会说什么
And I know-- I know what you're gonna say.
"那是一把园艺斧头
"It was a garden axe.
我当时在花♥园♥给奶奶帮忙"
I was helping my grandmother in the garden."
这没问题
which would be fine...
不过你的宣誓证词说
Except you gave sworn testimony
她被杀的那天你去工作了
that you were at work the day she was killed.
现在 我们有目击者
Now, we have a witness
那天给你奶奶家的路缘刷漆
who was painting your grandmother's curb that day,
他能证明这件事
and can prove it,
而他称你当时在场
who places you at the scene.
不 我没有
No, I-- that's not--
我也有一名证人
I-I have a witness too,
证明我当他在工作
who testified that I was at work that day.
你是说瓦内萨
Oh, you mean Vanessa?
我们找到了她
Yeah, we brought her in.
告诉她有关她朋友和路缘粉刷工的事
Told her about our friend, the curb painter, and...
看来因为你们分手了
seems like ever since you two broke up,
所以她不再想保护你了
she's much less interested in protecting you.
而我们需要做的
Seems like all we had to do was tell her
就是告诉她作假证是重罪
that falsifying evidence was a felony, and well...
所以
So...
事情是这样的 特洛伊
Well, here's the deal, Troy.
你可以拖延时间 让自己受罪
You can draw this out and make this hard on yourself,
或者 立刻结束这一切
or...this can be over now.
在这么长时间里
You got to be tired
背负着这个包袱是很累的
carrying this around you all this time.
现在认罪吧
Admit it now.
我们保证你不会被判死刑
And we'll make sure you don't end up on death row.
我当时去帮奶奶整理院子
I was over helping her with yard work.
我以前常常那样做
I used to do that... sometimes.
然后她告诉我 她没有分给我遗产
She told me that she took me out of her will
因为
'cause she was...
她受够了我老是找她要钱
tired of me asking for money all the time.
她认为我该自力更生
She thought that I needed to stand on my own two feet.
我...
I was--
我当时很气她说出这样的话
I was just so mad that she could even say something like that.
当时那把斧头在我手里
I had the axe in my hands.
她正转身离开 我...
And she was turning to walk away from me, and I...
我就抡起斧头打了她
I just swung and hit her.
我不是故意的
I didn't mean it.
我不知道真的会打中她
I didn't think that I would actually hit her.
但你打中了
But you did.
对吗
Right?
上车
Get in.
他认罪了
He confessed.
什么 谁
What? Who did?
特洛伊·约翰逊
Troy Johnson.
天呐
Oh my god.
真的吗
Are you serious?
是的 他全招了
Yep, to the whole thing.
这下地检就很难否认凯丽是害怕他的了
DA's gonna have a hard time denying Callie was afraid of him now.
我觉得法官会驳回诉讼
I think you got yourself a dismissal.
好的
Okay.
天呐 谢谢 麦克
Oh my god. Thank you. Mike.
太谢谢你了
Thank you so much!
我现在就打电♥话♥给凯丽
I'm--I-- I'm gonna call Callie.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
凯丽
Oh, Callie.
凯丽在哪儿
Where's Callie?
跟戴蒙德和拉塞尔在一起
She's with, um, Diamond, and that Russell guy.
她说你应该定位她的手♥机♥来找到他们
She said you should, you know, track her phone and find them.
天呐 凯丽
Oh my god, Callie.
他会给我们搜身
He's gonna pat us down.
最好把手♥机♥藏起来
Best hide your phone.
锚滩学院听起来很棒
Anchor Beach Academy sounds like an amazing place.
一所为精英打造的精英机构
An elite learning institution for the elite.
我是锚滩社区委办的创始人之一
I was a founding member of the Anchor Beach Charter.
因为我们之中的一群人
It was created because a group of us
希望我们的孩子 这个社区的孩子
wanted our children, and the children of this community
能接受高质量教育
to have access to a quality education.
所以我们为什么要违背当初的承诺
So why would we go back on that promise?
只让那些能支付1年3万美金的家庭
And make it only available to those families
进入学校
who can afford $30,000 a year.
好的教育不该是特权
A good education is not a privilege.
而是权利
It's a right.
我们不能再继续从贫苦人家中夺取
We cannot continue to take away from the poor...
反而向富裕人家给予
to give to the wealthy.
没有什么新剧院或改进的计算机实验室
No new auditorium, or improved computer lab...
值得我们背叛我们在教育的孩子
is worth betraying these kids that we serve.
背叛大家熟识 并深爱着的孩子
These kids that you know and love.
所以我恳求
So please, please...
别抛弃我们在追求的目标
don't throw away all the good work we're doing here.
这将是个后果严重的错误
It would be a terrible, terrible mistake.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 怎么回事
Hey! Hey, what's going on?
他们不让我们参与会议
They won't let us into the meeting.
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
对了 我 我觉得
Hey, so I-I-I think, uh...
黑素斯开始怀疑了
Jesus is starting to get suspicious.
你确定吗 等一下
Are you sure? Wait!
刚刚我还和他在一块 他什么都没说
I was just with him a little while ago, he didn't say anything.
我肯定
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表