剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
说他仍然爱着我
telling me that he still loved me.
至少他是这么说的 我并没看到那字条
At least, that's what he says. I never got it.
我想肯定是排练时
I think Zoey must have
被佐伊从包里拿走了之类的
taken it out of my bag at rehearsal or something.
总之 他跟我说了这件事
Anyway, he told me about it
他希望我回到他身边
and he asked me to get back together with him.
但是...我拒绝了
But... I told him no.
真的 我拒绝了
No, I did.
因为我和你在一起 我真的很喜欢你
Because I'm with you now and I really like you.
你在车♥库♥看到的那一幕
And what you saw in the garage,
只是我们在告别 我发誓
that was just us saying goodbye. I swear.
看上去不是那样
That's not what it looked like.
我知道
I know.
但是这是事实 我发誓
But that's the truth. Honest to god.
是啊 当然 我很清楚
Yeah, sure. Sure it is. You know what?
你告诉我这些
You're just telling me all this
无非是想用我的仓库演出
because you guys want to use the warehouse for your show.
不是的 我压根不关心那愚蠢的演出
No, that's not... I don't even care about the stupid show.
你说过 你说过不会让我吃惊
You said... you said you weren't going to surprise me.
我知道 我很抱歉 但那并非...
I know. I know, and I'm sorry. But that's not...
你们不该在上课吗
Hey, shouldn't you two be in class?
不好意思 我们正...
Oh, um... I'm sorry. We were just...
我看得出来 赶紧走
Yeah, I can see that. Let's go.
-能给我们... -不行
- Can't we just have... - No.
现在就走
Let's go now.
等等 你认为是尼克做的
Okay, wait, so you think Nick did it?
我们得和他谈谈
Well, we'd like to talk to him about it.
稍等
Wait.
什么事 好的 不 我马上来
Yes? Okay. No, I'll be right there.
显然 斯超诺斯先生来了
Apparently, Mr. Stratos is here,
要求跟我们谈谈
demanding to speak to us.
斯超诺斯先生 进来吗
Mr. Stratos? Want to come on in?
波特校长
麦克刚和我们说了你仓库的事
Mike was just telling us about your warehouse.
太可怕了 我很遗憾
That's awful. I'm so sorry.
等我起诉你们 你就知道后悔了
Oh, you're gonna be when I sue you.
你为什么要起诉我们
Uh, why... why would you sue us?
我从没准许学校用那里
I never gave permission for the school to use it
做演出场地 所以你们要负责
to put on that play. So you're liable.
不 你准许了的 我们通过电♥话♥
Yes, you did. We spoke on the phone.
我和某个人通过电♥话♥ 是尼克接通的
I spoke with someone on the phone. Nick connected us.
不是我 我没和任何人通过话
Wasn't me, 'cause I didn't speak with anyone.
让尼克过来 我要问问他
Now get Nick in here. I want to talk to him.
他不在这儿 他今天没来学校
He's not here. He didn't come to school today.
那为什么他的车在这儿 就在外面
Then what's his car doing here? It's right out front.
怎么了
What's going on?
没事 宝贝 你有什么事
Nothing, love. What do you need?
-我想和妈妈谈谈 -谈什么
- I wanted to talk to Mama. - About what?
-我看到尼克 他... -你看到尼克
- I saw Nick and he was... - you saw Nick?
在学校吗
Here at school?
他看起来很奇怪
He seemed really weird.
跟我来
Okay, come with me.
凯丽 回去上课好吗 我们待会再说
Callie, would you go back to class? We'll talk later.
达芙妮
看"寄养发现"了吗 很多人在说你和布兰登的坏话
凯丽太虚伪了
想想凯丽做的好事 这一定不是真的
凯丽是个伪君子
婊♥子♥
我见过凯丽几次 这不像她
背叛我们
冒牌货
凯丽太虚伪了
想想凯丽做的好事
锚滩
我刚刚见过尼克 他看起来很奇怪
Well, I just saw Nick and he seemed super weird.
我猜你就是那个女孩
So I take it you're the girl...
那个玩弄我儿子的人
the one who's been messing with my son.
玛丽安娜 这是尼克的父亲
Mariana, this is Nick's father,
-斯超诺斯先生 -你好
- Mr. Stratos. - Oh, hi.
"很奇怪"是什么意思
What do you mean, "super weird"?
他就是
Um, well, he was just...
告诉我们到底发生了什么 这很重要
It's important you tell us everything that happened.
好吧 尼克很不高兴
Okay. Well, Nick was upset
因为他认为麦特和我要复合
because he thought that Mat and I were getting back together.
我们没有 但是他不愿相信我
We're not, but he didn't want to believe me.
拜托
Oh, come on.
你一直在玩弄我儿子 他终于想明白了
You have been playing my son and he finally figured it out.
-够了 -他当然不高兴
- Okay... okay. - Of course he's upset.
不 不仅如此
No, it... it was more than that.
他看起来不太正常
He... he seemed off.
怎么个不正常法 玛丽安娜
Off in what way, Mariana?
说不上来 怎么了
I don't know, why?
出什么事了 尼克做了什么
What happened? Did Nick do something?
我们还不知道 但是仓库起火了
N-not that we know of, but there was a fire at the warehouse...
-我们不... -你认为是尼克干的
- And we just... we don't... - You think Nick did it?
我刚刚确认过他不在班里 没人见过他
Hey, I just confirmed, he's not in class and no one's seen him.
那他在哪儿
Then where the hell is he?
你们真是一群废物
I swear to god, you people are incompetent.
咱们一起去看看他的车还在不在
Why don't we go and see if Nick's car is here, shall we?
他的车刚刚就在这儿
His car was right there!
所以孩子们都来去自如的吗
So the kids just come and go as they please?
玛丽安娜 你先回去上课好吗
Mariana, why don't you go back to class, okay?
斯超诺斯先生 你觉得
Uh, Mr. Stratos, d-do you think...
你觉得尼克会不会做出伤害自己或他人的事
do you think that Nick would, uh, hurt himself or anyone else?
你到底想问什么
What are you asking me?
他有没有任何途径能接触到武器
Does he have access to any weapons?
武器
Weapons?
你家里有没有抢
Do you keep a gun in the house?
我有一把枪
I have a gun.
我有持枪许可
Yes. I have a carry permit.
但我一直把枪锁在车里
But I keep it locked in the car.
我们能不能检查一下
Okay, do you think that we could check it
枪是否还在
and make sure that it's still there?
-用不着 -那咱就看看
- We don't need to. - Humor me.
没必要
There's no point in...
再给尼克打个电♥话♥看看他在哪儿
So let's give Nick a call again, find out where he is.
大家都趴下 立即停车
Get down... everybody down. Stop the car now!
熄火
Turn off the engine!
下车 举起双手
Come out with your hands in the air!
不就逃个课嘛 这也太夸张了
Whoa! This is a little bit over the top for cutting a class.
你为什么开着尼克的车
Okay. What are you doing in Nick's car?
我借来带艾玛去兜风
I... I just borrowed it so I could take Emma out.
正是上课时间 真有你的 黑素斯
In the middle of the school day? Nice, Jesus!
那尼克还在这 在校园里吗
So Nick is here? Nick's on campus?
不是他的错
Look, it's not his fault.
是我要借他的车来开的
I'm the one who asked him to borrow the car.
尼克有枪 就咱们所知 他人还在学校
Nick's got a gun. As far as we know, he is here.
-是的 -我们需要立即封锁校园
- Yeah. - We've got to lockdown this school now.
-把大家都带到办公室 -你认真的吗
- Let's get everyone in the office. - Are you serious?
-我去请求支援 -史戴菲 你要去哪儿
- I'll call it in! - Stef, where are you going?
去找我们的女儿
I'm going to find our daughter!
-你还好吗 -不太好 我得跟你说件事
- You okay? - Um, no, I need to tell you something.
什么事
What?
妈妈们知道了
Moms know.
知道什么
Know what?
我们在爱德怀做的事
What we did in Idyllwild.
怎么会
How?
我告诉她们的
I told them.
蓝色警报
Code blue.
蓝色警报 这不是演习
This is a code blue. This is not a drill.
-重复 -你俩快进教室
- I repeat... -You two get into a classroom, right now!
赶紧放下书包进教室
Come on, drop your bag. Get into a classroom, please.
都别在走廊站着
Out of the hallway, everybody!
这不是演习 重复 这不是演习
This is not a drill. I repeat, this is not a drill.
妈 发生什么事了
Mom? Mom, what's going on?
没事的
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表