剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
and I know he got that from me, so zip it.
也随他爸 可怜的孩子 就是想不开
His father too. Poor kid, never had chance.
有时候我觉得
Sometimes I think we're just
我们真是失败的家长
failing miserably at this whole parenting thing.
不 我们才不是
No, no, no. We are not. We are not.
只是得找好平衡点
We just have to find a balance, you know,
既要让他们犯错
between allowing them to make their own mistakes
又要做好他们的后盾
and being there for them when they do.
只是对他们来说一定很苦恼
Just must be a constant source of annoyance for them.
还记得咱们这么大时 怎么想自己的父母吗
Remember how we felt about our parents when we were that age.
记得 但是我的父母是怪兽
Yeah, but my parents were monsters.
我们跟他们不一样 我们这么酷
We're not like them. We're cool.
是吗 但愿吧
Are we? I hope so.
我去看看凯丽
I'm gonna go check on Callie.
-亲爱的 她... -我去看看她
- Sweetheart, she’s... - I'm gonna go check on her.
我来道句晚安
I just wanted to say good night.
我的毕业课题 我知道做什么了
My senior project, I think I know what I want to do.
真的吗
Oh, really?
是的 我想做个照片专题
Yeah, it's like a photo essay,
记录我和裘德经历过的所有家庭
With all the houses that Jude and I were in.
我会拍些照片 然后
So, I'll take pictures and then,
写下我与这些房♥子的故事
Like, write about my experiences in each house,
发生在我和裘德身上的那些事
so, what happened to me, what happened to Jude,
以及我们如何走进这个家的
and... how we found our way to our family.
听上去很棒
I think that sounds great.
我刚在想 你们说的那些话...
Um, I was thinking about what you guys said...
我发觉
And I realized that...
自己竖起了一道道心墙
I think I got a lot of walls.
以为这样就不会受伤害
I think I just thought that it would stop me from getting hurt.
抱歉 我刚哄他睡下
Sorry, I, uh... I just put him down.
你真讨厌
You're so bad.
你练琴了吗
Did you get to practice at all?
练了
Uh, yeah, actually, I did.
放学后 我回我妈那儿练的
I went home to my moms' house, after school.
挺好
Oh. Good.
怎么样
How'd it go?
不错 还行
Uh, good. Fine.
不算很棒 但重新投入练习感觉很好
Not my best, actually, but it just felt good to be back in it.
对了 我...
So, listen, I... I...
是艾迪
It's Eddie.
我想见梅森
I wanna see Mason.
他睡了 如果你要见他
He's asleep. If you wanted to see him,
今晚就不该爽约不陪他
you shouldn't have bailed on taking him tonight.
-我现在陪他 -不行
- I'll take him now. - No, you won't.
你不是该待在家吗 你家没规定宵禁吗
Shouldn't you be at home? Don't you have a curfew or something?
我住这儿
I live here.
赶紧离开 不然我报♥警♥了
Now get out before I call the police.
大会上坐一起吧
Sit with me in assembly?
好
Sure.
看看 是小荡♥妇♥玛丽安娜·福斯特
Hey, look. It's Mariana Fost-whore.
是小荡♥妇♥亚当斯·福斯特
It's Adams Fost-whore.
我女儿昨晚说了句很睿智的话
My daughter said something really wise last night.
她说高墙并不能确保安全
She said walls don't keep you safe.
她本不是指锚滩 但这话让我深思
She wasn't talking about Anchor Beach, but it got me thinking.
我们想要什么样的学校
What kind of school do we want?
是想要装甲堡垒
Do we want an armored fortress?
慑人的纪念建筑
A monument to fear?
还是一个开放 包容的空间
Or do we want an open, inclusive space
可以让孩子们学习 探索 创造的地方
where our kids can come and learn and explore and create?
孩子死了还怎么画画
Dead kids can't paint.
的确
That's true.
但说实话
But let's be honest,
任何铁丝网也无法隔离一切外部危险
no fence is going to keep all dangers out.
我和我朋友才不在乎铁丝网
Me and my friends, we don't mind the fences.
因为我们来学校 只想确保安全
'Cause when we come here, we just want to feel safe.
是吗
Really?
你想要安全
You want to feel safe?
我也想
Well, I do too.
但你和你朋友对我指名道姓
But I can't when you and your friends are calling me names,
说我是婊♥子♥荡♥妇♥时 我并不觉得安全
saying I'm a bitch and a whore.
还说尼克持枪入校是我的错
Saying that it's my fault that Nick brought a gun to school,
是我逼他这么做似的
like I drove him to it or something.
铁丝网也许能保护我们不受外界的伤害
These fences might keep us safe from what goes on on the outside.
但谁来保护我们不受校内的伤害
But who's going to protect us from what's going on inside?
唯一能确保孩子安全的方法
The only way we're gonna keep our kids safe...
是提高意识
is by being aware...
提升父母的存在感 做好预防措施
and present, and proactive...
做更称职的父母
by being better parents,
我们教导孩子们
we tell you kids,
"见到可疑之处就报告"
"See something, say something."
国安局鼓励公众对恐♥怖♥主♥义♥提高警惕
你们做到了
And you did.
也有些成效
It worked.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
但我们为什么会觉得校园枪击
But how is it that school shootings have become
一定会再次发生 需要为之防备呢
something to expect and prepare for?
我们的国家 社区
As a country, as a community,
将其看成是正常的想法
we've accepted this as normal.
怎么会这样
Why?
这并不正常
This isn't normal!
也不该是正常的
This shouldn't be normal.
我们所有人齐心协力
We're all in this together,
只有这样 才能共渡难关
and that's the only way we're gonna get through it.
我能问你句话吗
Can I ask you something?
有人在教堂说什么
Somebody at that church say something to you
让你难受的话了吗
to make you feel badly about yourself?
-不用他们说我也明白 -听我说
- They didn't have to. - Hey, listen to me.
你知道我不信上帝 不去教堂
You know that I'm not a church person.
但我相信有神存在
I believe that there is a god.
我愿押下重金打赌
I'd be willing to bet a great deal of money
她会像我一样
that she thinks you're just as amazing
认为你优秀 迷人 可口
and wonderful and delicious
温柔 招人疼 知道吗
and squishy and adorable as I do. Okay?
爱你 宝贝
I love you, boo.
好啦 咱在学校呢
Okay. All right. We're at school.
-抱歉 -淡定
- Sorry. - Chill.
无预约诊所
我都不知道
I didn't even know that
有这么多种... 这都叫什么
there were this many... what do they call them?
性传播疾病吗
STIs?
就是
I know, right?
衣原体原来不是花名
Chlamydia is not a flower.
是啊 真不开玩笑
Yeah, no kidding.
你看 人乳♥头♥瘤病毒 艾滋病毒
And look, HPV, HIV,
淋病病毒 超级淋病病毒 梅毒
gonorrhea, super gonorrhea, syphilis,
滴虫病又是什么玩意
and what the hell is trichomoniasis?
我咋知道
Hell if I know.
不过至少咱俩都正常
But at least we're all good.
是 但意义何在
Yeah, but what's the point?
如果咱俩做♥爱♥
I mean, if we're having sex,
同时又和别人发♥生♥关♥系♥的话
and we're having sex with other people...
或者我们只做彼此唯一的炮♥友♥
So, maybe we're exclusive friends with benefits?
行 这样可以
Yeah. Yeah, that works.
但我们...并不是男女朋友
But we're not, you know, dating.
没错 我们只是...
No, no. We're just...
不和别人发♥生♥关♥系♥的炮♥友♥
friends with benefits who don't have other friends with benefits.
-就这么说定了 -好
- Deal. - Good.
我来帮忙
I came to help.
好啊
Sweet.
衣服放那边
So, clothes go there,
碗碟厨房♥用具放那边
and dishes and kitchen stuff goes over there.
-没问题 -好
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表