剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
but I promised my moms I wouldn't do it anymore, so...
只是诺亚之前有过很多男朋友
It's just that Noah has had a lot of boyfriends,
我也不知道该怎么做
And I'm not really sure what to do.
看A片怎么样
What about, like, watching porn?
我看过 把我吓到了
I tried that and it sort of freaked me out.
而且 跟实操不一样
Plus, it's not like actually doing something, you know?
为什么你不练习一下
Well, why don't you do like a practice hook-up?
真有这种东西吗
Is that a thing?
泰雅也说做得很好
Even Talya said nice things.
泰雅 天哪
Talya. Wow.
-我知道 -干得漂亮
- I know. - Very cool. Very cool.
-我真为你骄傲 -谢谢
- I'm so proud of you, honey. - Thanks.
我也会自己感到骄傲了一次呢
I'm even kind of proud of myself for once.
"一次"不太准确吧
Please do not say, "For once."
罗伯茨的律师那里有消息吗
Hey, um, have you guys heard anything from Robert's lawyers?
还没 这种事很费时间的
Not yet. But, you know, these things take time.
如果涉及这个意外的每个人都收了钱
So if everyone involved in the accident takes the money,
那凯丽就能无罪释放了
then Callie gets off.
你今天见艾玛了吗
Hey, did you see Emma today?
在学校见过
Uh, yeah, at school.
他们说如果大家都同意...
They say if all the parties agree...
她还好吗 她是生病回家了吗
Did she look okay? Did she go home sick?
如果你能花钱搞定坐牢的事...
So if you can buy your way out of jail--
宝贝 自从你回家之后 她每天都在
Honey, she's been here everyday since you got home.
-她肯定感觉有点累 -没错
- She must've been feeling pretty funky. - Yeah.
我敢肯定她明天就会来的
I'm pretty sure she'll be here tomorrow.
也许你该学点自我防卫课程之类的
Maybe you should take a self-defense class or something.
你们都该学 你们觉得呢
You both should. What do you say?
-我算啦 -我是认真的
- I'm good. - No, seriously.
我在局里就教过自我防卫术
I've taught self-defense at the department.
我该给你们露一两手的
I could show you guys a thing or two.
算了谢谢 跟你学车我现在还有阴影呢
No, thank you. I'm still traumatized from you teaching me how to drive.
-来啊 很有趣的 -裘德 健康课怎么样
- Come on, it'll be fun! - Hey, Jude, how was health class?
性教育课 你学了怎么在香蕉上带安全套吗
Mmm. Sex ed. Did you learn how to put a condom on a banana?
我肯定那是九年级的课程
I'm pretty sure that's ninth grade, actually.
超恶心
It was so slimy.
够了 真恶心 别在吃饭的时候说
Ew! All right! Enough. Not a the dinner table.
还好吧 我觉得
It was fine, I guess.
他们为什么不讲男同的性♥交♥呢
Why don't they talk about gay sex?
我想是因为那具有争议性
Um, I guess because it's controversial.
为什么呢 我是说...
Why? I mean...
我们有同性恋权利 我们也享有婚姻权
We have gay rights and we have marriage equality.
那为什么我们不能教同性恋性教育课呢
So why don't we have gay sex ed?
没错
Yeah.
没错 我们该教
You're right. We should.
我在想 现在黑素斯
You know, I was thinking, now that Jesus
方便吗
都能上楼了...
can manage the steps...
现在啊
不如让他住我房♥间来呢
Why doesn't he take my room for a little bit?
真的吗
For real?
对 病床对你房♥间来说太大了
Yeah, I mean, the hospital bed's too big for your room.
小布 你太好了
That's very nice of you, B.
就是啊 你真是我哥哥吗
Yeah. Who are you and what have you done with my brother?
失陪一下
Excuse me a second.
抱歉 希望我没打扰你们吃晚饭
Sorry, I hope I'm not interrupting dinner.
没有 有什么事吗
No. It's okay. Everything all right?
我想跟你谈谈凯丽的毕设
I wanted to talk to you about Callie's senior project.
我听说很成功
Oh, yeah, I heard it was a huge success.
没错 作品很棒
Yeah. It was, and it's really great.
但是...
But...
我得尽快把它从校园移除出去
I need it removed from campus as soon as possible.
真棒 谢谢你
This great, thank you.
今天在学校怎么样啊
So, how was school today?
挺好的
It was good.
那就好
It was good.
你准备什么时候告诉我 你们要搬进来
So, when were you gonna tell me y'all are moving in?
我是准备告诉你
Um... I was gonna talk to you about that.
你同意才行
Only if it's okay with you.
我当然同意
Of course it's okay with me.
-如果贝拉需要房♥间我可以睡沙发 -不
- I could crash on the couch if Bella needs my room. - No.
-不是 阿吉 -不 当然不需要
- AJ, no. - No, of course not.
计划是我们搬到隔壁
The plan is for us to move in to the
有三个卧室的房♥子里 如果可行的话
three bedroom next door, if that's still available.
对 就是那样
Yeah, no, it is.
抱歉要打破你们的单身汉搭档了
Sorry to break up the bachelor pad.
关于自我防卫术训练#不是受害者#
我来了 我准备好了
Hey, I'm here. I'm ready.
不再有秘密
不是吧 玛丽安娜 高跟鞋
Really, Mariana? Heels?
什么
What?
遇袭可没有
You can't call a time-out for
换衣服的机会
a wardrobe change when you're getting attacked.
也是 好吧
Fair enough. Okay.
我们开始吧 准备好了吗
Here we go. You ready?
原则一 如果你感觉到危险
First rule of thumb, if you feel like you are in danger,
尽量待在人多的地方 避开偏僻的地方
stay around lots of people and avoid isolated areas.
不能像你在海滨音乐节的时候那么做
Which you did not do at bayfest.
好 明白了
Okay. Check.
如果你被跟踪了 你就大叫
If you're being followed, you yell,
"离我远点"或者"别跟着我"
"Leave me alone!" or "Stop following me!"
你得让你周围的人明白你的处境
You wanna make people around you aware of your problem.
你知道我是家里七个人里面嗓门最大的吧
You do realize that I'm the loudest in a family of seven.
没错 我知道 所以用你
Yes, I'm well aware. So you shouldn't
最擅长的工具 大嗓门 你不应该会有
have any problem with your most important tool,
任何问题
which is screaming.
-明白了 -很好
- Got it. - Good.
-划破夜空 嚎一嗓子试试 -现在
- Let her rip. Let's hear one. - Right now?
现在可是晚上
It's nighttime. The neighbors
邻居会以为有人被谋杀了
are going to think that someone's getting murdered.
宝贝 我知道是有点不好意思
Okay, sweetheart, I know that it's uncomfortable.
作为女性 我们老是被教育要彬彬有礼
As women, we are conditioned to be passive and polite,
不能大声说话
and not to raise our voices,
但有时候得打破陈规
but sometimes you gotta push on through.
好吧
Okay, fine.
我知道你能做得更好
I know you can do better than that.
我知道该怎么尖叫
Okay, look, I know how to scream, okay?
我们能直接进入
Can we get to the part
学习自我防卫这一环节吗
where I actually learn how to defend myself?
亲爱的 尖叫就是你最好的自我防卫...
Screaming is your best defense, love. It--
-干嘛呢 -抱歉 我很快回复一下
- Hello? - Sorry, I just need to reply to this real quick.
如果当你准备要认真学的时候
If and when you are ready to take this seriously,
麻烦告诉我一声
go ahead and let me know.
否则 别浪费我时间
Otherwise, just please don't waste my time.
你去哪
Where'd you go?
我希望你去停尸房♥
I hope you remember you gave
认领我的尸体时记得是你放弃教我的
up when you're identifying my body in a morgue.
同性恋第一次性♥交♥
真的是超级尴尬
由于我们的父母 我们不能去家里 于是我们尝试了车震 超级超级尴尬
由于我们的父母 我们不能去家里 于是我们尝试了车震 超级超级尴尬
你有段时间没弹吉他了
You haven't played guitar in a while.
没错...
Yeah, just, um...
发生了太事 我最近都没弹琴的欲望
So much going on, I just haven't really felt like it lately.
刚刚蒙绨打了电♥话♥来
So, listen, um, Monte called earlier,
她认为你的毕设做得很好
and she thinks your senior project is incredible.
是吗
Really?
她打给就为了你说这个
She called to tell you that?
没错
Yes, she did.
她还想让我和你聊聊
And she also wanted me to talk to you.
她有个我不喜欢但也算能理解的要求
She has a request that I don't like, but I sort of understand.
她想开放日的时候先把它收起来
She wants you to take it down for the open house.
这绝对不是对你有什么看法
It's not a judgment or a reflection on you at all.
这只是因为开放日面向的是潜在生源
It's just that the open house is mostly for prospective families.
尼克事件
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表