剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
而她唯一的男性亲戚就是她外孙特洛伊
And the only male relative she had was her grandson, Troy.
好 那我们能把这个交给警♥察♥吗
O-- okay, so, can we take that the police?
法庭是不予采纳的 因为取证不合法
Well, it wouldn't be admissible because it wasn't court-ordered,
还可能让凯丽惹上更大的麻烦
and it could get Callie in even more trouble.
没错 我们要做的只是找到杀人动机
Right, but all we need to find is a motive.
如果我们能证明特洛伊有动机杀他外婆
If we can prove that Troy had a reason to kill his grandmother,
那么也许法官会强迫他提出DNA样本
then... maybe a judge would force him to give a DNA sample.
你认识特洛伊吗 你见过他吗
Did you... know Troy, did you ever see him?
不 我想我不认识
No... I don't think so.
但我记得她说过她的外孙
But I remember her saying that her grandson
只会在要钱的时候才联♥系♥她
only ever called when he wanted money.
很好 这也算是线索
Okay. That's something.
很好
That's good.
我们得走了 我还得去见我的律师
Um... We have to go, I have to meet up with my lawyers.
这会改变青少年司法中心的想法吗
So... Um, will this change the JJC's mind, y-- you think
你觉得会让他们接我的案子吗
this will make 'em take my case?
我希望会
I hope so.
至少他们阻止了
Well... At least they stopped me
提前把我送去福尔松监狱的事
from getting moved to folsom early.
我们会尽一切努力 保证你
And we're gonna do everything we can to make sure
不用去那里
that that never happens.
你有六周时间
You got six weeks, then...
那个 我不知道我说过了没有
Um... Look, I-- I don't... know if I said this already,
但是 谢谢你们
but, thank you.
我是指 你们为我做的一切...
I mean, what you guys are doing for me is...
你们懂的
You know what I mean.
祝你们今天好运
Good luck today.
上...下...你做得到 你做得到
Up... Down... You got it, you got it.
很好 现在往两边举
Good, now side to side.
很好 你越快能掌握平衡
Uh-huh. Good. The sooner you get your balance back,
就越快能上楼
the sooner you'll get up those stairs.
我讨厌你
I hate you.
等增加了闪卡训练再讨厌我吧
Just wait 'til we add the flash cards.
把物理训练和认知训练结合到一起
Combining physical activity with cognitive exercises
能够帮助大脑重建链接
actually helps the brain re-wire itself.
好了 黑素斯 这是什么意思
Okay, Jesus... What's this say?
我不做了
I'm done.
别 别这样 五张闪卡 开始了
No, come on, not yet. Five sets of flash cards, here we go.
-来吧 -不
- Come on. - No.
-亲爱的 你能做...-闭嘴
- Honey, you can do this-- - Shut up!
黑素斯
Jesus.
好了 我们休息一下
Okay, hey, let's just-- let's just take a little break.
路易斯
Louise?
喝杯咖啡
Let me get you a cup of coffee.
现在喝酒是不是太早了
Is it too early for vodka?
患有创伤性脑损伤的患者
Outbursts like that are totally common
情绪爆发是很正常的 不要太伤心
in people with TBIs, so... Try not to take it personally.
知道 医生警告过我们 只是还是难过
Yeah, uh, our doctor warned us. Just... sucks.
他像这样要多久
How long is he gonna be like this?
很难说
It's hard to say.
有些脑损伤患者很快就好了
For some people with TBI, the short fuse never goes away.
如果我们能让
If we can get everyone
涉及车祸的所有人签一份协议
involved in the accident to sign a contract
说他们愿意
saying they want all
撤销对凯丽肇事逃逸的指控
charges against Callie immediately dropped...
而且他们可以不追究她的民事责任
And that they have no intention of pursuing her civilly...
把这些都呈给法官
We take all that to the judge.
地检是会阻止 他们就是多事
Now, the D.A. will balk, they always do.
但法官的诉讼行程早都排满了
But the judge will be inclined to accept it,
所以更愿意撤案 而且监狱都人满为患了
since his docket's so full, and the jails are overcrowded.
所以指控就会被撤销吗
So the charges will just... be dismissed?
就像事故压根没发生一样
It'll be as if the accident never happened.
他们为什么会同意呢
Okay, why would they agree to this,
这些涉及到车祸案的人
the people involved in the accident?
因为我们会付一切账单
Because we're gonna pay their bills.
医疗费 汽车修理费 任何误工费
Medical, auto repair, any lost wages,
再加一点
as well as a little something
精神损失费
for pain and suffering.
这要花多少钱呢
How much are we talkin' here?
我们希望能在30万美元内搞定
We're hoping to lock it down around three hundred grand.
我们根本拿不出那么多钱
Well, we don't have anywhere near that amount of money.
我能
I do.
不行 罗伯茨
No, Robert.
能让凯丽不进监狱 这个价已经很低了
It's a small price to pay to keep Callie out of prison.
但我又没错 又不是我造成了这起事故
But I didn't do anything wrong. I didn't cause the accident.
话说我们为什么要和解
Wh-why are we trying to settle or whatever?
因为它
Because of this.
这是什么
What is that?
凯丽的档案
That's Callie's file.
这是一个双方各执一言的案件
Look... This is a he-said-she-said case.
所以最后会演变为个人品性问题
So it's gonna come down to a matter of character.
看谁能让陪审团相信自己
Who the jury believes.
好吧 但我说的是实话
Okay, but I'm telling the truth.
我们知道 我们也相信你
We know. We believe you.
但这些不重要
But it doesn't matter.
受审的是你的记录
What's going on trial is your record.
这里面有太多的偏见和假象
So much of what is in there is -- is bias, and -- and false.
这难道不值得抗争吗
Can't we fight that?
抗争一定会输
We would lose.
好吧 所以我们赔偿受伤那个人 然后
Okay... So, uh, we pay off the people who were hit, and then--
还有特洛伊·约翰逊
And Troy Johnson.
为什么要给他钱
N-- why does he get paid?
不 不行 事故是由他造成的
No, no way. The accident was his fault.
不是我 我当时只是因为怕他才离开
Not mine. I only took off 'cause I was afraid of him.
问题在于 除了你的话
The problem is... other than your word,
我们没证据证明你为什么害怕 凯丽
we have no way to prove why you were so scared, Callie.
史戴菲 我们能单独聊聊吗
Stef, talk to you alone for a minute?
当然 凯丽
Yeah. Uh, hey, Cal?
到车上等我 好吗
Meet you at the car, all right?
她会改变主意的 我会和她谈谈
She'll come around. I'll talk to her.
实际上 是关于索菲娅的事
Yeah, actually, it's um... it's about Sophia.
她告诉我有个奇怪的人
She told me that there was this strange man
在海滨音乐节时一直跟着她
following her around Bayfest,
指责她在监视他
accused her of-- of watching him,
还闯进他的房♥子
and then breaking into his house.
是吗 她说了对方长什么样吗
Wow, okay, did she say what he looked like?
说了 和我差不多高 浅发蓝眼
Yeah, he was about my height, uh... Light hair, blue eyes.
穿一件绿色军上衣
Wore a green army jacket.
索菲娅发誓她不认识这个人
Sophia swears that she never saw him before.
所以我觉得他可能只是个怪人
So I just figured he was some kind of weirdo,
然后就忘了这件事
and I forgot about it.
就在刚刚 我突然想到
Just now... it occurred to me,
索菲娅和凯丽长得很像
Sophia and Callie, they-- they look so much alike.
你觉得会不会是他搞混了她们俩
I mean, do you think that maybe he... he got them confused?
我不知道
Uh... I don't know.
有这个可能性 我会查查的
Um... It's-- you know, a possibility. I'll check into it.
好的 觉得这事应该告诉你
Okay, just... wanted you to know.
当然 谢谢你
Yeah, yeah, I appreciate that.
谢谢你所做的一切 你懂的
I-- um-- appreciate everything... You know?
-不客气 -嗯
- Yeah. - Okay.
你是不是闯进了道格·哈维的房♥子
Did you break into Doug Harvey's house?
凯丽 我对你已经毫无办法了
I am at the end of my rope with you Callie.
要是地检发现你闯进了道格·哈维的房♥子
If the DA finds out that you broke into Doug Harvey's house,
你就完了 就完了
that's it! That's it, okay?
钱也不能救你了
You're not buying your way out of anything.
你会进监狱 进去好几年
You're gonna go to prison, for years.
也许那是你应得的
Okay, but maybe that's what you deserve.
老天爷 我
God, I...
我不是那个意思
I didn't mean that.
-我知道 -我
- I know. - What--
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表