剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
或许 但我们的机器人还能自动
Maybe, but ours was also autonomous.
在比赛中这样会得双倍分数
That's worth double the points in competition.
如果锚滩要打败那些大一点的学校
If Anchor Beach is gonna beat these bigger schools,
我们不能还是原来的设计
we can't do it with the same designs
原来的策略
and same old strategies.
我们得有所不同
We've gotta be different.
我想了想 你们说得对
You know what? You're right.
我道歉
And I apologize.
我要推♥翻♥之前的决定
I'm overturning the club's decision.
-你是认真的吗 -听着 我明白
- Are you serious? - Look, I get it,
不过你们本来就该给她们投票
but you should have voted for them in the first place,
你们该明白的
and you know that.
-天哪 -恭喜
- Oh, my God! -Congratulations.
真的吗
Really?
你们居然打女生牌
Way to play the girl card.
布兰登
Brandon?
布兰登
Hey! Brandon!
哇塞 老天
Damn! Oh, my God.
快过来 给我点甜头
Come here. Give me some sugar.
小心嘴唇
Watch the lips.
涂口红花了我半个小时 不管你信不信
That lipstick took me a half-hour, believe it or not.
拜托
Oh, come on now.
-你接下电♥话♥ -好
- Oh, will you get that? - Yeah.
你好
Hello.
不 我不这么认为
Uh, no, I don't think so.
亲爱的 你预约了房♥屋评估吗
Honey, did you order a house appraisal?
没有 我约房♥屋评估干什么
No. Why would I get our house appraised?
抱歉 应该是搞错了吧
Uh, sorry, I think there must be some mistake.
可能是我的错
Oh, uh, probably my fault.
我们稍后回电♥话♥
Uh, we'll have to call you back.
你要评估我们的房♥子
You're getting our house appraised?
我完全忘了跟你们说了 我道歉
I completely forgot to mention it. My apology.
戴娜和我要换理财顾问
Dana and I are switching financial advisors,
调整一下信托基金
and we're restructuring our trust
把一切都准备妥当
and putting all our ducks in a row,
等待退休 你懂的
for retirement, you know.
好
Okay.
这个新的顾问他需要我们
And this new guy, he wants a complete list
资产和债务的全部清单
of all of our assets and our obligations
包括房♥子
and that includes the house,
因为我是房♥贷的共同借款人
because I'm co-borrower on the loan,
可能只是他过于缜密了
so he's probably just being overly thorough,
没别的
that's all.
够了 酒在哪
Stop it. Where is the bar?
我得说实话
Oh, okay, I'm not gonna lie.
我有点迫不及待想看到我妈妈发现
I kind of can't wait for my mom to eat a little crow
我爸举止怪异的原因时被迫认错
when she finds out why my dad's been acting so weird.
我不懂 他为什么把我们的房♥子列为资产
I'm just confused. Why would he list our house as an asset?
大概理论上它确实是
Uh, I guess because technically it is.
好吧
Well...
-你喜欢吗 -爱死了
-You like? -I love!
你可以不这么大费周章的
You didn't have to do all this.
你40岁生日只有一次 宝贝
You only turn 40 once, baby.
周末夜狂热先生本人
Mr. Saturday Night Fever himself!
1977年电影 讲述一位纽约青年
成为迪斯科舞蹈获奖者的故事
瞧瞧
Look at that!
考虑到我根本不怎么跳舞 真是讽刺
Ironic, given the fact that I don't really dance.
我想到一个生日愿望了
Hey, I get one birthday wish,
那就是看你扮飞天大盗
and it's to see you do the Hustle.
真不幸 不过为了你我愿意
Well, that's sad, but for you, I'll do it.
许愿要小心 我可是见识过
Be careful what you wish for 'cause I've seen it.
你们邀请了加布
You invited Gabe?
是啊 他这周都在这里工作
Yeah, he's been here all week working,
莉娜觉得应该邀请他
so Lena thought it would be nice to invite him.
就是
You know?
你看起来不怎么去健身房♥啊
Don't get to the gym much, huh?
所以他才不告诉我他在圣地亚哥
So that's why he didn't tell me he was in San Diego.
他和新男友一起来的
He came with his new boyfriend.
恶心
Gross.
至少他应该告诉我
The least he could have done is told me
而不是让我这样自己发现
instead of letting me find out like this.
你来了
Hey, you made it.
当然
Of course.
行了 可爱爆表了
All right, cuteness overload.
你们俩 站一块
You two, get together.
快点
Come on.
真的吗 不会太...
Really? It's not too...
黛比·哈里风吗
Debbie Harry?
美国金发美女乐队的主唱
70年代朋克摇滚风
我完全不知道那是谁
I have no idea who that is.
我只知道我喜欢我看到的
All I know is I like what I see.
彼此彼此 帅哥
Back atcha, stud.
听说今天科学技术课上我们赢了男生吗
Did you hear that we beat the boys in STEM today?
听说了 玛丽安娜宣扬的可是尽人皆知
Yeah, Mariana practically called a press conference.
要不是你帮忙我们搞不定的
Well, we couldn't have done it without your help.
或许我能为你做些什么
Perhaps I could do a little something for you.
来感谢你 你懂的
You know, to thank you?
好啊 好 我想到了件事
Yeah, yeah, I can probably think of something.
还有 或许我能再次辅♥导♥你
And also, maybe, I could start tutoring you again.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
这样你就能为高考早做准备
So you can get a head start for the SATs.
我不想变得尴尬
I don't want this to be weird.
我是都不尴尬
I mean, it's not weird for me.
我非常赞同 没什么好尴尬的
No, I totally agree. It doesn't have to be weird at all.
所以
So...
你现在有和谁交往吗
You seeing anybody?
-有 我有在约会 -不是吧
- Uh, yeah, I'm dating. - Oh, hell no!
我的前任
It's my ex,
还有她那刚进青春期的女朋友
with some barely pubescent girlfriend.
失陪
Excuse me.
不 不不不
No, no, no, no!
我才不要当唯一一对跳舞的人
I'm not gonna be the only people on the dance floor.
来嘛 看
Come on, look.
我最近在网上看了些灵魂列车的视频
I've been watching those old Soul Train videos on YouTube.
是吗
Have you?
让你看看我学到了什么
Let me show you what I got.
你们俩好
Hey, guys.
怎么了
What?
没什么 烫发不错
No, it's a nice perm.
他是格雷格·布雷迪
Oh, he's Greg Brady.
是她的主意
It was her idea.
格雷格·布雷迪是谁
Who's Greg Brady?
我很快回来
Hey, uh, be right back.
好
Okay.
亚伦
在家吗
失陪一下
Uh, excuse me.
我只是想说谢谢
Hey, so I just wanted to thank you
谢谢你邀请科特
for inviting Cort.
这对她很重要
It meant a lot to her.
对我也是
And me.
应该的
Of course, yeah.
好吧 我去跟妈妈说生日快乐
Okay, well, I'm gonna go tell Mama happy birthday.
拜
Bye.
好吧 你为什么不喜欢她
Okay, so why don't you like her?
她看起来挺好的 我觉得
She seems nice enough, I guess.
她占他的便宜
She's taken advantage of him.
怎么说
How so?
莉娜不知道 我也不想毁了她的派对
Lena doesn't know this and I didn't want to ruin her party,
但是
but...
她
she's...
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表