剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
盒装的案板上磕开即用的饼干做的吗
You mean like in the tube you whack on the counter?
是的
Yeah.
不 那...那不叫烘焙
No, that's... that's not baking.
凭什么 你得动手做 它们还会鼓起来
What? You gotta cook 'em and watch 'em rise.
你喜欢看着那些面包鼓起来吗
Oh, you like watchin' those buns rise?
-嗨 -嗨
- Hey, now. - Hey.
她来了
There she is.
你认识凯丽吗 我女朋友
You know Callie, my girlfriend?
这是道恩
Uh, this is Dawn.
她在女子篮球队
She's on the girls' basketball team.
并且我们刚在聊烘烤义卖♥♥
And we were just talkin' about the bake sale.
是的 所以我们以后的
Yeah, so we'll count on
自♥制♥肉桂面包就靠你了 好吧
those homemade cinnamon buns of yours, then?
-没问题 -那就好
- You got it. - Good.
-很高兴见到你 -是的 我也是
- Nice to meet you. - Yeah, you too.
看起来她对你的面包很感兴趣啊
She seems very interested in your buns.
什么啊
What?
事实上 我正要告诉她
I was actually just tellin' her
没有比你更甜的东西了
that there's nothin' as sweet as you.
呸 也许等我我去了拉斯科利纳斯
Ugh! Hey, maybe you guys can date
你们可以约个会
when I'm in Las Colinas.
女子监狱不知道吗
Women's prison?
别那么说 凯丽
Don't say things like that, Callie.
我只是讨厌一直等着
I just hate all the waiting.
也不知道会发生什么
Not knowing what's gonna happen.
有什么我可以帮忙的吗
Is there anything I can do to help?
放学后有什么计划吗
Do you have plans after school?
没什么推不掉的
Nothing I can't change.
嗨
Hey. Um...
黑素斯现在不太舒服
Jesus isn't feeling well right now.
我知道 他发短♥信♥给我了 我只是想...
I know. He texted me. I just wanted to...
把这个给他
give him this.
你知道的 他感到
You know, he's...
非常抱歉
really sorry.
他不需要道歉
He's not the one who should be sorry.
他没有疑神疑鬼
He's not just being paranoid.
他所说的 我的意思是
What he said... I mean,
你我之间是有事情瞒着他
there is something going on with you and me.
我们是没有在一起 但是有...
We're not hooking up or anything, but there's this...
有个秘密 而且...
secret, and...
我只是不能面对他却不告诉他真♥相♥
I just can't face him and not tell him the truth,
所以我一直在躲他
so I've been avoiding him.
所以 我 给他写了这个
So, I-- I wrote him this.
我没有说任何关于你的事
It doesn't say anything about you.
他不需要知道你陪着我去了
He doesn't ever need to know that you went with me,
但我实在无法当面告诉他
but I just can't tell him to his face.
我是说 如果他崩溃了 或者...
I mean, what if he freaks out, or--
我...我认为写信 是个好办法
I--I--I think the letter is a... good idea.
谢谢
Thanks.
你可以给他吗
Will you give it to him?
可以
Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
树屋是基于持久性
Treehouse was constructed with permanence
和可持续性观念构建的
and sustainability in mind.
设计考虑到灵活性
The design allows for flexibility...
我今天和艾玛谈了谈
So I, uh, I talked to Emma today.
是吗 她说什么了
Yeah? What'd she say?
没什么 她只是...
Not much. She just, uh...
她 想让我给你这个
she... wanted me to give you this.
你认为这是分手信一类的信吗
What do you think it's like a... break-up letter or something?
不是
No.
你想让我陪你吗
Did you want me to stay?
不用了 我没事
No. Nah. I'm... I'm okay.
还是谢谢你了
Thank you, though.
没事
Yeah.
-亲爱的 -嗨
- Hey, love. - Oh, hey.
能帮我取一下打出来的文件吗
Hey, will you grab those off the printer for me?
当然可以
Yeah, sure.
同意书
Permission slips.
是的 蒙绨让我为性教育课准备的
Yeah, Monte's making me get them for the sex ed class,
虽然都不在校园上课
even though it's not on campus.
-她真是...-会替自己着想
- Uh-oh, she's really, uh-- - Covering her ass?
是的
Yeah.
总之 目前为止只有两个孩子选了她的课
Anyway, only two kids have gotten them signed so far,
所以看起来这是个超小班课
so it looks like it's gonna be a pretty small class.
你们怎么不直接在房♥子外挂个大横幅
Why don't you guys just hang a huge sign on the house
写上"同性恋处子住在这"
that says "Gay virgin lives here."
不 我们想过 但是太贵了
No, we thought about it, but it's just too expensive.
抱歉 小伙 我只是开个玩笑
Sorry, buddy, I'm just kidding.
怎么了 是学校的孩子说什么了吗
What's going on? Is that what kids are saying at school?
不 他们只是问我你们会不会...做
No. They're just asking me if you two are gonna... do it,
就是 示范
you know, demonstrate.
我们一定要在这上性教育课吗
Do we have to have the sex ed class here?
宝贝 我想可以试着找间公共活动室
Honey, I guess I could try to find a community room somewhere.
好
Okay.
你知道的 我们觉得
Oh, hey, you know, we also
你也应该邀请诺亚来这个课
think that you should invite Noah to the class.
为什么
Why?
因为你们在约会 而且你们充满好奇
Because you guys are dating and curious.
他多了解这些知识
It'd be good for him to
也对他有益 不是吗
have that information, too, don't you think?
-好吧 -好吧 又多一件要办的事
- Okay. - Great. One more thing to take care of.
我可以看看
Well, I can look and see if
局里有没有可用的房♥间 好吗
there's a room available at the station. All right?
说到工作 这周我随时待命
And speaking... of work, I am on call this weekend.
那婚礼怎么办
Uh, what about the wedding?
没有婚礼了 亲爱的
There's not gonna be a wedding, love.
是吗
Oh, really?
她还没有告诉他啊
She hasn't told him yet?
我努力了 我真的努力了
I tried, I did try.
妈 显然你的努力还不够到位啊
Mom! Obviously you didn't try hard enough.
我能说什么 他昨晚在等我
What can I say? He was-- he was waiting for me last night,
你懂的 赤♥裸♥裸等着
you know... in his birthday suit.
行了 妈 我...
Okay, Mom, uh, I...
他诱惑了我 我又不能做了之后告诉他
He seduced me and then I couldn't tell him after sex.
今天早上 我还没醒他就起床了
And this morning, he got up and left before I woke up.
你必须告诉他
Well, you have to tell him
免得他再在婚礼上浪费时间和金钱
before he spends any more money or time on this.
我不能晚饭前告诉他
Well, I can't tell him before dinner,
因为他想给我们做饭
because he wants to cook for us,
而且他已经买♥♥了东西 所以...
and he's already shopped, so...
希望不会又是豆腐火鸡
Hope it's not gonna be tofurkey again.
我倒很高兴我终于能少做一次饭了
Well, I'm just glad someone else is gonna cook for once.
-是啊 -晚饭之后必须说 妈
- Yeah. - After dinner, Mom.
好 我会的 我保证
Yeah, okay. I... I know, I will, I promise.
-外婆好 -好
- Hey, Grandma. - Hey.
婚礼会很漂亮的 你兴奋吗
It's gonna be so beautiful. Are you excited?
当然
Oh, you bet.
显然 他们还邀请了一些房♥车朋友
Okay, so... apparently, they invited a bunch of their RV friends,
所以我们得找个酒席承办人
so we're gonna have to call a caterer.
-天啊 -怎么了
- Oh, God. - What? What's wrong?
水肺潜水
Scuba divin'?
你还有其他要告诉我的新爱好吗
You got a new hobby you wanna tell me about?
我想想
Thinkin' about it.
行了 凯丽 我们在这儿做什么
All right, come on, Callie, what are we doin' here?
特洛伊·约翰逊说玛莎死那天他在这里...
Troy Johnson said he was working here the day that Martha--
不 凯丽 不 你就要接受审讯了
No, Callie, no, no. Your trial is comin' up.
你该想的是这个
You need to be thinkin' about that,
不是关心什么谋杀案
not worryin' about some murder.
你就是这样
Which is the reason why
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表