剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
Whoa, what-- what about Gabe?
如果他帮我们的话就需要地方住
Oh, uh, well, he needs a place to stay if he's gonna help us,
所以我提出了车♥库♥
so I volunteered the garage.
妈妈 他可以住在那儿吗
Well, Mama, can he?
我需要和妈先商量一下
I-- I really need to discuss this with Mom first.
但如果她说不行 是不是就说明...
But if she says no, does that mean that--
我们没法建树屋了
that we don't get to build the tree house?
我保证我们会想出办法的 布兰登
I'm sure we can-- we can work something out. Brandon?
当然了
Yeah, of course, sure.
黑素斯 吃药
Okay, Jesus, your medication.
这药我得吃多久
How long do I have to take this for?
五年 亲爱的
Five years, honey.
有没有什么副作用
Are there any... side effects?
他们通常写在瓶子上 我看看
Well, they usually list them on the bottle. Let me have it.
"副作用包括头晕
"Side effects include dizziness,
视力模糊 皮肤红疹和阳痿"
blurred vision, skin rash and impotence."
等会儿 你在念上面的字吗
Wait, wait a minute, are you reading that?
什么 我
What? Am I? I-- whoa!
-真的是 -我的天啊
- I am! - Oh my God!
你又认字了
You're reading!
-没有... -继续 继续
- Yeah, yeah, no-- - Keep going, keep going.
每天口服一粒胶囊 每日两或三次
Um, I take one capsule by mouth two to three times a day!
车祸以来我第一次见你这么开心
Well, there's the happiest I've seen you since the accident.
我知道 我实在太激动了
Oh, I know, I'm just so grateful.
其实我还觉得他戴眼镜挺好看呢
Although I am gonna kinda miss those glasses.
-他还要再戴一阵子的 -是啊
- Well, he still has to wear them for a little while. - Yeah.
如果你饿了
Hey, you know, if you're hungry,
冰箱里还有点剩的鸡肉
there's still some leftover chicken in the fridge.
我让布兰登回店里去买♥♥的
That I had send Brandon back to the store to get
因为他忘了拿你给他的
since he forgot the list...
购物单
that you gave him.
真的吗 天啊
Oh, really? Gosh!
你说你去买♥♥菜的
I thought you were gonna do the shopping.
孩子们没有理由不帮忙
Well, I see no reasons why the kids can't pitch in and...
理由很多
There is every reason,
比如现在橱柜里有一大塑料盆红葡萄藤
and we have a giant plastic tub of Red Vines
就是他买♥♥的
in the cupboard to prove it.
我真的需要你多帮帮忙
You know, I really need you to help out a little more.
真的吗 但你看起来完全顶得住
Really? 'Cause you seem to have it covered, you know.
不找我商量就自己做所有决定
Making all the decisions without me.
我自己做决定是因为你不在
I'm making all the decisions because you're not here.
所有事情都得靠我
Everything is on me.
我得单独跟艾玛和黑素斯谈性话题
I-- I had to have the sex talk with Emma and Jesus alone.
还得处理玛丽安娜
Had to deal with Mariana
想要加布搬进车♥库♥的建议
wanting to move Gabe into the garage alone.
我是不是也要独自准备凯丽的庭审
I mean, am I gonna deal with Callie's trial preparation all alone too?
不是 亲爱的
No, sweetheart.
我在收拾衣服
No, I've got-- I've got laundry that I'm doing.
-是你要我接受这份工作的 -我知道
- Okay, you wanted me to take this job. - I know.
但当时不知道我...
I just didn't think that I was...
会感觉自己成了单亲母亲
going to feel like a single parent.
听着 坐下
Okay, listen, sit with me.
我很感谢你为这个家做的一切
I appreciate everything that you're doing for this family.
真的 我也明白
I do, and I realize that the
大多负担都落在了你的身上
majority of the burden is falling on your shoulders,
我为此很抱歉 真的
and I am sorry for that, I am.
我很感激
Well, I appreciate...
你因为我不上班而加的班
all the extra hours you're working to make up for me being on leave.
但并不应该是你来做所有事
Okay, but it was never the deal that you do everything,
我会试着做得更好
and I'm gonna try and do better,
但我真的觉得孩子们可以帮上忙
but I do think the kids can help out more.
他们够大了
They're old enough.
好的
Okay.
-那是棉花糖吗 -不许说我
- Are those marshmallows? - Shut up.
我是化情绪为食欲 我有好多情绪
I was eating my feelings, and I have a lot of feelings.
也有好多脏衣服
And there's a lot of laundry.
你想让我来洗衣服吗
Would you like me to do the laundry?
-拜托你了 -好的
- Yes, please! - Okay.
请告诉我你没说加布可以搬来住
Please tell me that you didn't say Gabe could move in.
妈妈说你忘了吃药
Hey, so Mama said you forgot to take your pill.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thanks. - Yep.
你看到艾玛给我写的信了吗
Um... have you seen the letter Emma wrote me?
没有
No.
我想看看 因为现在我又认字了
I want to read it, now that I can.
好吧
Um, yeah.
顺便谢谢你
Hey, thanks, by the way.
为什么谢我
For what?
让我住你的房♥间 帮我复健
For giving me your room, and helping me with rehab.
你是个好兄弟
You're a good brother.
你也是个好兄弟
And you're a good brother too.
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表