剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
当心
Watch out.
混球
Ah, sucker!
成熟点儿 他们怎么回事
Grow up! What is wrong with them?
他们都是毕业生了
They're seniors.
就是啊
Exactly.
他们在玩水球忍♥者
They're playing water ninja.
这是学校传统
It's a school tradition.
我才待了几个星期
How have I been here for, like, a few weeks
对这些了解的都比你多
and I know more about this than you do?
你难道没收到写有攻击目标的邮件吗
Didn't you get your email with your target's name?
免了吧
Pass.
所以你对学校传统不屑一顾了
Oh, so you're just too cool for school, huh?
不 我只是不屑玩水球大战
No, I'm too cool for water balloon fights.
别呀 凯丽 这很好玩的
Come on, Callie, it's fun.
不是每件事都得严肃以待
Not everything has to be so serious.
这周的期中考我肯定会挂
There is no way I'm passing this week's midterm.
或许你该让诺亚辅♥导♥你
Maybe you should ask Noah to tutor you.
什么 他还是个数学天才吗
What, is he like a math genius too?
这没什么好惊讶的
I wouldn't be surprised.
他智力超群
He's pretty smart.
你俩怎么样了
So what's going on with you guys?
我们随便玩玩而已
We're just hanging out.
放学后他会去我家
He's coming over after school.
真的吗
Oh, really?
我们很可能只是朋友
We're probably just friends.
很可能 在你妈妈的派对上
Probably? It didn't look like "just friends"
你俩共舞的样子可不像"只是朋友"
at the dance floor of your mom's party.
你知道诺亚不擅长什么吗
You know one thing Noah's not?
跳舞
A dancer.
他的舞步有点令人难以接受
His moves were a little experimental.
可能因为他磕嗨了
It's probably because he was stoned.
什么 不可能
What? No way.
当然可能
Uh, yeah, way.
总得小心着点儿牧师的孩子
It's always the preacher's kids you got to watch out for.
尼克的医生认为
Nick's doctors no longer feel
他不再有自残倾向
that he is a danger to himself,
而且他没有犯罪记录
and since he has no criminal record
以及违法的历史行为
or history of delinquent behavior,
我方要求将他送去
we're asking that he be sent
为失足少年建立的米神湾之家
to the Mission Bay Home for Delinquent Boys
以便在安全的环境中
where he'll continue to receive psychiatric care and therapy
继续精神治疗
in a secure environment.
那威胁到其他人怎么办呢
What about being a danger to others?
-你是 -法官大人
- And you are? - Your Honor,
我是史戴菲·亚当斯·福斯特
my name is Stefanie Adams Foster.
尼克·斯超诺斯持枪去学校
I was one of the police officers on-site
锚滩封校警戒时
during the lockdown at Anchor Beach
我是在场的警♥察♥之一
when Nick Stratos brought a gun to school.
传闻而已 没人亲眼看到我儿子持枪去学校
Allegedly! No one ever saw my son with a gun at school.
你儿子闯进我家
Your son broke into our house
潜藏了二十四小时
and laid in wait for 24 hours
直到我女儿独自一人时
until he was able to get my daughter alone
指着枪威胁她
and threatened her at gunpoint.
他从未想伤害你女儿
He never threatened to hurt your daughter!
斯超诺斯先生
Mr. Stratos,
我想听亚当斯·福斯特警官说完
I'd like to hear what officer Adams-Foster has to say.
谢谢 法官大人
Thank you, Your Honor.
尼克·斯超诺斯只接受了
Um, Nick Stratos has only been
几周的精神疾病治疗
under psychiatric treatment for a couple of weeks,
还不足以判定
hardly enough time to determine
他不会再威胁到
that he is not a threat to himself
自身或他人
or anyone else for that matter.
难道你是医生不成
Are you a doctor?
法官大人 我和妻子很难过
Your Honor, this has been very difficult on my wife and me,
但我们的儿子
but our son has been victimized
被玩弄他感情的姑娘伤害至深
by a girl who is toying with his affections,
-而亚当斯·福斯特女士 -是夫人
- and Ms. Adams-Foster... - Mrs.
好吧 夫人
Right, Mrs.
-帮我向你妻子问好 -我会的 谢谢
- Give my regards to your wife. - I will, thank you.
亚当斯·福斯特夫人没有理由认为
Mrs. Adams-Foster has no reason to feel
我儿子对她女儿存在威胁
that my son is a threat to her daughter.
那他为什么一直要求见玛丽安娜呢
Then why is he still asking to see Mariana?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
他的医生今早打电♥话♥给我了
His doctors called me this morning,
因为显然尼克问过医生
because Nick apparently asked
玛丽安娜什么时候能来看他
when Mariana was coming to visit him.
我很乐意现在接通斯多兰德医生 法官
I'm happy to get Dr. Stolland on the phone, Your Honor.
尼克 这是真的吗
Nick, is this true?
是的
Yes.
我给了她一条有着M型钻石的项链
I gave her a necklace with a diamond "M" on it,
我想问问她能不能还给我
and I wanted to ask her if I could have it back
我想送给我妈妈
to give to my mom.
M代表妈妈
You know, "M" for Mom.
我想送给她个特别的东西
I wanted to give her something special
感谢她陪我度过这一切
for standing by me through this.
我明白我和玛丽安娜已经没关系了
I understand I'm not in a relationship with Mariana any more
也明白她为什么不想见我
and why she doesn't want to see me.
我没有为此生气
I'm not angry about it.
我真心为我所做的一切感到抱歉
I'm truly sorry for everything I did.
我只是
I just...
想要好起来
want to get better
这样我就能弥补我犯下的错误
so that I can pay for my mistakes...
然后继续过我的生活
and get on with my life.
我只是来送
Just wanted to drop off
布兰登报考朱利亚音乐学院的推荐信
Brandon's letter of recommendation for Juilliard.
非常感谢你 艾瑞克
Thank you so much, Eric.
最近在音乐教室没怎么见过他
I haven't seen much of him around the music room lately.
但愿他在练习
I hope he's practicing.
他需要百分之二百的投入
He's got to put 120 percent into this.
他在练习 最近一直在家练习
He is. He's been practicing at home
甚至又参加了一次高考
and he even took the SATs again
来提高分数 其实上次的分数就很高了
to improve on his score, which was already pretty high.
他最好还是专注于试奏
Um, he's be better off focusing on his audition.
朱利亚音乐学院不要求高考分数
Juilliard doesn't even require SAT scores,
除非学生是在家受教育的
unless the student's home-schooled.
布兰登知道这个吗
Does Brandon know that?
知道 我很确定我们之前谈到过
Yeah. I'm pretty sure we talked about it.
-总之 再见了 -好的
- Anyway, I'll see you. - Okay.
要是我知道当书呆子这么好玩
If I knew being a nerd was this fun,
我早就改当书呆子了
I would have converted much sooner.
不合适
It doesn't fit.
你确定是从边上量了三毫米吗
This is three millimeters from the edge you measured?
是 从杆边
Uh, yeah, three millimeters
到孔边三毫米
from the edge of the rod to the edge of the hole.
不 应该是从杆边到孔的中心
No, three millimeters from the edge of the rod
三毫米
to the center of the hole.
这个废了 再做一个
That's useless. Do it again.
这是很复杂的团队工作
Right, this is very complex work
任何小失误都会让我们损失巨大
and any little error can cost us big time,
所以你有什么不了解的
so if you don't understand something,
一定要向大家确认
you need to ask for clarification.
明白了
Got it.
玛丽安娜
Hey, Mariana.
我觉得我们应该用全向轮
I think we should get the omni wheels.
它们可以全方位移♥动♥
They can move in any direction
而且帅炸天
and they're cool as hell.
是吗 不行 你也看过场地了
Yeah, no, you've seen the field.
我们得确保能够越过障碍
We have to be able to make sure we can get over the obstacles.
又不是说全向轮不能直行
It's not like omni wheels can't go straight,
除非你害怕自己不会操控它
unless... are you afraid you won't be able to drive it?
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表