剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
《如此一家人》前情提要...
Previously on The Fosters...
哈维先生说凯丽闯进了他的房♥子
Mr. Harvey says that callie broke into his house.
要是地检发现了 你会进监狱
If the DA finds out, you're gonna go to prison.
凶器上还有别人的DNA
There was more DNA on the murder weapon.
小心
Watch out!
她被逮捕了
She's under arrest.
撞毁车辆以及肇事逃逸
Vehicular assault and a felony hit and run.
我知道你杀了你的外婆
I know you killed your grandmother,
-我们会证明的 -你真是疯了
- and we're gonna prove it. - You're crazy.
我不想再干下去了
I can't do this anymore.
你帮助我们给你的皮条客立案
If you help us build a case against your pimp,
我们就会把他关起来
We're gonna put him behind bars.
是我 戴蒙德
It's me, Diamond.
你可以来接我走
You can come get me.
脑创伤会有很多未知数
There are so many unknowns about traumatic brain injuries.
-艾玛怀孕了吗 -不
- Emma's pregnant? - No!
她现在没孩子了
She isn't pregnant anymore.
我只是不能面对他却不告诉他真♥相♥
I just can't face him and not tell him the truth,
所以我给他写了这个
So I wrote him this.
你不认字了 对吗
You can't read it, can you?
他们想把锚滩转变成私人学校
They're trying to turn Anchor Beach into a private school.
不知道这钱从哪儿来
Wonder where this money is coming from.
那是克雷格·斯特拉托斯
That's Craig Stratos.
你听说锚滩的事了吗
Did you hear about Anchor Beach?
佛兰妮给我发了个
Frannie sent me a screen shot
匿名账户发布的推特截图
from some anonymous twitter account.
传言说锚滩中学要变成私立学校
如果交不起三万块一年的学费
就赶紧找新学校吧
我知道你堕胎了
I know you had an abortion,
而且你都没给
And that you didn't give Jesus
说个秘密:发现我的好朋友不相信我
她怀孕了也没告诉我
我本会支持她的 看来我不是她最好的朋友
黑素斯一个说出他想法的机会
a chance to tell you what he really wanted.
黑素斯
Jesus?
黑素斯 你能听见我说话吗
Jesus, are you listening to me?
我付不起去私立学校的学费
I can't afford to go to private school.
你怀孕了 对吗
You're pregnant, aren't you?
等一下 没事了
Hey, hey, hey, hey, it's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
这可能听起来有些夸张 但是
You know this might sound crazy, but...
我们可以做到的
we can do this.
我做好准备了
I'm-- I'm ready.
我们可以一起养孩子
We can have this baby together.
我去堕胎了
I had an abortion.
你为什么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不和我商量
Why didn't you talk to me?
我是被收养的 艾玛 你知道的
I'm adopted, Emma, you know that.
我没有和你说是因为孩子不是你的
I didn't talk to you, because the baby wasn't yours.
是布兰登的
It was Brandon's.
艾玛:昨天我走的时候 你看起来有些奇怪 一切都还好吗
一切都好 好好上学
那我们现在怎么办
So, what do we do now?
要是看到这个
Well, uh, there's no way
陪审团绝不可能觉得凯丽值得同情
a jury is going to see Callie as sympathetic,
或者相信她是无辜的
or innocent after they see this.
而且检方也知道
And the DA knows it,
所以他们提出做交易
so they've... offered us a deal.
条件不太好
It's not great.
实际上是一点都不好
It's not even good to be honest,
但这是现在这种情况下我们能得到的最好的
but it's the best we're going to get under the circumstances.
刑期多久
How long?
三年
Three years.
我们明天之前要告诉他们决定
We have until tomorrow to let them know.
如果你决定接受协议
If you decide to accept the deal,
就要立刻认罪 立刻开始服役
surrender right away, and begin serving your time immediately.
我不能 我不能去坐牢 我不...
I can't-- I can't go to jail. I don't--
-求求你 我不能 妈妈 -听我说 没事
- Please no, mom. - Okay. Hey, listen, listen.
深呼吸 好吗
Take a deep breath, okay?
没事的 你也没事的
It's okay, you're okay.
我们还有时间
Hey, we still have time.
他们明天才需要答复呢
They don't need an answer until tomorrow.
我们会想到办法的 一切都还没结束
We will find a way. This is not over.
-一切都还没结束 -都完了
- It's not over. - It is over.
一切都完了
Everything is over.
你能...
Um, can you...
你能先不要和家里其他人说吗
Can you please not tell anyone at home?
我不想让他们看着我
I-I-I don't want them looking at me,
觉得我很可怜 我...
and feeling sorry for me. I, um...
-我够害怕了 不想让大家 -好 听我说
- I'm scared enough, I don't want everyone-- - Yes, listen.
没关系 这只有我们和妈妈知道
It's fine that's, uh, this is between us and mama, alright?
没事了
Okay. Okay.
我们出去吧 走吧
Alright, let's get you outta here. Let's go.
你写了关于我
You wrote about my--
你在推特上写我的事
You wrote about me on twitter?
我刚刚听到有人在猜
I just heard a couple of kids trying to figure out
我们班里谁怀孕了
Who was pregnant in our class.
幸运的是 娜塔莉今年长了几斤肉
Luckily for me, Natalie put on a few pounds this year.
你怎么能这样做
How could you do that?
对我 对黑素斯
To me? To Jesus?
没有人知道是我发的
No one knows it was me.
我知道
I do!
黑素斯也会知道的
And Jesus will.
他不会的
No, he won't.
他不会发现的 因为我把删掉了
He's never gonna find out about it, because I deleted it.
删掉了账号♥
The whole account.
要是他已经看见了怎么办
What if he already saw it?
你不觉得如果他看见了 他会说些什么吗
Don't you think if he saw it, he would have said something?
所以这就是你的解决办法
So, that's your big... solution?
希望他没看到
Hope that he didn't see it.
真是好朋友
Some friend you are.
三年
Three years?
锚滩社区委办学校
天哪 太不公平了
Oh my god, this is so unfair.
我知道
I know.
我懂 亲爱的
I know, love.
相信我 这24小时我会尽我所能
Trust me, I'm gonna do everything I can in the next 24 hours
确保这事不会发生
to make sure this doesn't happen.
史戴菲 只有一天你能做什么
Stef, what can you do in a day?
听我说 我得挂了
Listen, I have to go.
你别太着急
Just-- just try and relax.
我会晚点打给你
I will-- I will call you later.
好的 德鲁
Yeah. Drew!
你要走了吗 我还想找你谈谈
Were you leaving? I was hoping to talk to you.
我要去开会
Oh. I have a meeting.
和克雷格·斯特拉托斯吗
With Craig Stratos?
是的
Yeah.
你知不知道这个人到底是谁
Do you have any idea who that man really is?
他儿子折磨我的家人
His son tormented my family,
还带了武器来学校
and brought a weapon to school,
然后还想把这件事怪到我们头上
and then tried to blame us for what happened.
他这么做是为了...
He's doing this out of rev--
我知道你有些
I know that you have had some
你和斯特拉托斯家有些不好的过节
challenging experiences with the Stratos family,
但是我保证他的意愿是好的 行吗
but I promise you his intentions here are good, okay?
实际上 即使他们不是
And, honestly, even if they aren't,
最好的结果也是对每个人有益的
The end result is gonna be great for everyone.
对每个人吗
Oh, for everyone?
对于像我这样
What about families like
付不起锚滩私立中学学费的家庭呢
mine who can't afford Anchor Beach academy?
莉娜 你的孩子们可以免费上学
Lena, of course, your kids will go here for free,
这事还能让你赚很多钱
and you'll be making more money on top of it,
我们不用再担心
And we won't have to worry
校董事会的所有政策
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表