剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
对 但这次不同
Yeah, well, this is different.
这次不一样 这次我准没错
This is different. I am right about this.
我们没能力承担你再错一次的后果
We can't afford for you to be wrong again.
你想错了 亲爱的
You are making a mistake here, honey!
不不 是你已经错过了 爸爸
No, no, you've made mistakes, Dad!
你已经失去了一切 但你仍旧不愿承认
You've lost everything and you're in denial about it.
斯图尔特 你再继续躲国税局
Stewart, you keep dodging the IRS,
你会坐牢的
you're gonna end up in jail.
我不知道我要怎么办
I don't know what I'm gonna do.
我还有人身保险
I still have my life insurance.
也许我可以开车冲下悬崖自杀
I could probably drive off a cliff.
你们就没事了
You'd all be okay.
爸爸 别这么说
Daddy, don't say that.
再也不要说这样的话了
Don't ever say that.
没有你根本算不上没事了
We would never be okay without you.
我想做的只是照顾好我的家人
All I ever wanted was to take care of my family.
我知道
I know.
我懂
I know.
是因为我的哪句话吗
Was it something I said?
想都不要想
Don't even think about it.
晚饭马上就好了
Dinner's gonna be ready soon.
拜托 我饿死了
Come on, I'm starving.
那先吃点蔬菜吧 给你
Then eat a veggie, here.
土豆片严格说来也是蔬菜
Uh, potato chips are technically a vegetable.
你说呢 年轻人
You know what, young man?
亲爱的
Hey, sweets.
我能和你谈谈尼克的事吗
Um, can I talk to you about Nick?
要我回避吗
Uh, should I go?
不不不 你也要听听
No, no, no, you need to hear this too.
尼克出院了
Nick has been released from the hospital,
被送到了男孩收♥容♥所♥
and has been moved to a group home for boys.
他心理上还稳定吗
Is he okay, mentally?
还不好说
That remains to be seen,
但根据医生
but according to the doctors
和赞成此举的法官的说法
and the judge who approved the move,
他们觉得他已经没事了
they seemed to think so.
但他还在关押中
He is still under lock and key.
他用不了电♥话♥或电脑
He has no access to phones or computers,
我也跟他们讲清楚了
and I have made it quite clear to them
他不能联♥系♥你们中的任何一个
that he is not to contact either one of you,
但如果他联♥系♥你们了 你们要告诉我
but if he does, you need to let me know.
好的
Okay.
好吧 我会密切关注他的拘留和活动情况
All right, and I'm gonna be closely monitoring his detention
所以你们根本不用担心
and activities, so there's no need for you to worry at all.
我没有担心
I'm not worried.
这简直是有史以来最让人郁闷的的剪贴簿
It's like the most depressing scrapbook ever.
这主意太糟了 没人会想看这个
This was a horrible idea. No one's gonna want to see this.
我自己都不想看
I don't want to see this.
我恨这个故事属于我
I hate that this is my story.
我只想假装一切都没发生过
I just want to pretend it never happened.
但你不能
But you can't.
回顾以前的艰难时光谁都不好受
Look, it's hard to look back on the rough stuff.
我是说 我是变性人 我懂
I mean, I'm transgender, I get it.
我看到自己变性之前的照片时
When I see pictures before my transition...
我能看到自己有多难过
I see how sad I was.
我只想删除人生的头十六年
I just wanted to erase the first 16 years of my life,
但如果你把过去的一切都锁起来
but you can't let go of all that pain and sadness
就不能对悲伤痛苦释怀
when you lock it in.
这个你一直想推开的小女孩
This little girl you keep pushing away,
她还在这里
she's still here,
她需要知道你爱她
and she needs to know that you love her,
你一直支持着她
you've got her back.
如果你不救她就救不了自己
You can't save yourself without saving her.
而且除非你能面对你只是时运不济这个现实
And you can't do that until you face the fact
否则你也救不了她
that you just got a really raw deal.
-真糟糕 -是的
- It sucks. - I know.
我有个朋友是变性人
I have a friend who's transgender.
不是吧 居然要
Really? You're giving me
开始用有变性朋友这种话给我上课了
the, uh, "I have a friend" speech?
咱俩还不是很熟哦
You know, we don't all know each other, right?
我知道
I know that.
我没想...
I didn't...
他叫科尔
His name's Cole.
是嘛 我还真认识科尔
Oh, wow, well, actually, I, uh... I do know Cole.
他人很棒
He's a great guy.
抱歉 我还没问你为什么来
Sorry, I didn't even ask you why you're here.
青少年司法中心的一个律师
Oh, uh, one of the lawyers from the JJC
要求警♥察♥传真了缺失的资料
got the police to send over the missing fax page.
-结果呢 -没什么特别的
- And? - Nothing remarkable:
血迹分♥析♥ 和关于凶器的一些记录
blood spatter analysis and stuff about the murder weapon,
还有插入角度
angle and direction of impact,
嫌疑人身高体重...
probable height and weight of the killer...
都没什么大用
nothing really useful.
缺失的那页可能只是漏了
The missing page was probably just an oversight.
看来咱们是在浪费时间了
So we're probably just wasting our time.
你为什么跟妈妈撒谎
Why did you lie to Mom?
撒什么谎
Lie about what?
今天放学 我和艾玛跟踪了你
Emma and I followed you after school today.
你们不是吧
Are you serious?
真不敢相信你们跟踪了我
I can't believe you did that!
是啊 我也不敢相信你还在跟尼克见面
Yeah, and I can't believe you're still seeing Nick!
你确定疯的不是你自己
Are you sure you're not the one who's crazy?
小点声
Keep your voice down.
听着...
Look...
上次我去医院见尼克
When I went to go see Nick at the hospital,
他说他没自杀 完全是因为我
he told me that I was the only reason he didn't kill himself,
说我是他活下去的唯一理由
that I was his only reason for living.
-所以呢 -所以
- So? - So!
他一有机会用手♥机♥
Every time he gets to a phone,
就发我短♥信♥ 说没有我活不下去
he texts me that he can't go on without me,
说如果失去了我
and that if he didn't have me,
他立马了结一切
he'd like end it all right now.
我不忍♥心告诉他我们结束了
I couldn't tell him it was over.
还没到时候
Not yet.
他...
He just...
需要时间好起来
needs some time to get better.
而且只要他还被关着
And what does it matter if he thinks
就算以为我是他女友又何妨
that I'm his girlfriend as long as he's locked up.
爸爸现在应该已经到家了
Dad should be back home by now.
但愿戴娜能让他进家门
Hope Dana lets him in the house.
我觉得咱们得帮他们
I think we're gonna have to help them
渡过难关
get out from under this.
爸爸一个人可能应付不来
I don't think my dad can do it alone.
你也看到他人都要崩溃了
You saw how broken he is.
咱们又能做些什么
I'm not sure what we can do.
头骨碎裂
高于1米7 惯用右手
男士鞋码 41码至44码
还在紧张期中考吗
Still nervous for the midterm?
不紧张 很放松
Nah, I'm all good.
你用LabVIEW语言编程
You wrote the code in LabVIEW?
是啊 怎么
Yeah, and?
团队其他人都不懂LabVIEW语言
No one on the team knows LabVIEW.
-那又怎样 -要是需要修改怎么办
- So what? - So what if we have to change something?
-那我就修改啊 -如果你人不在呢
- Well, then I'll change it. - And what if you're not there?
或者得求助其它团队的人时怎么办
Or what if we have to ask one of the other teams for help?
有什么大不了
What's the big deal?
你应该用Java或C++的
You should have done it in Java or C++.
太晚了
Well, too late.
还不晚 重新做
No, it's not too late. Do it over.
我不重做
I'm not doing it over.
是你说 反正进度已经落后了
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表