剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
但我不能再回监狱
But I can't go back to prison.
我已经和助理地方检察官艾伦·威尔金斯
Look, I've already had a preliminary conversation
进行了初步谈话
with the ADA, Ellen Wilkins,
她暗示她不会反对
who indicated that she wouldn't object.
我了解艾伦 她是个正直的人
And I know Ellen. She's a straight-shooter.
如果你承认违反假释 你会永远丧失
If you plead guilty to this parole violation, you'll destroy
摆脱性犯罪者这一罪名的机会
your chance of ever getting off the sex offender registry.
你能保证能销掉案底吗
Can you guarantee you can get me off the list?
不 我不能
No, I can't.
但我相信你赢的几率很大
But I believe the odds are definitely in your favor.
我从来都不是一个幸运的人
Well, I've never been a lucky person.
而这个认罪协议能保证
And this plea deal is guaranteed.
我很抱歉 帮不了你
I'm really sorry I can't help you.
发生了什么
So what happened?
她的名字是玛莎·约翰逊
Her name was Martha Johnson.
住在几条街之外
She lived a few blocks away.
一直对凯尔很友善
She was always very kind to Kyle.
他之前总为她做些零活
He used to do a lot of odd jobs for her,
后来警方发现她死时
and then when they found her dead, well,
他们妄下论断
they rushed to judgment.
凯尔在少管所多久了
How long has Kyle been in juvie?
自他被捕那天起 差不多四年了
Since the day he was arrested. Almost four years.
他们不允许保释
They wouldn't give him bail
因为他在古巴有远亲
because he has distant relatives in Cuba
检察官说他有可能潜逃
and the prosecutor said he was a flight risk.
这一切太不公平
It was all so unfair.
警方根本没有调查其他人
Police never looked at anybody else.
他们只看到凯尔是收养的孩子
They just saw this former foster kid,
有认知发育障碍的未成年
a minority with developmental issues,
就妄自认定是他做的
and they assumed he did it.
我们请不起律师
We couldn't afford a lawyer,
所以凯尔只有一个公设辩护人
so all he had was a public defender
我看这人从没相信过凯尔是无辜的
who I don't think ever believed he was innocent.
我们甚至有不在场证人
We even had an alibi witness,
但他根本没找证人谈话
but he never even talked to him.
没人站在凯尔这一边
Kyle never had anyone on his side.
他才17岁
He's only 17.
却要为件我真心相信不是他做的事
And he's gonna spend the rest of his life in prison
在监狱度过余生
for something I know in my heart that he didn't do.
你妈妈说我可以上来
Your mom said I can come up.
听我说
Look, um...
我告诉过你 我... 我不擅长
I told you, I'm... I'm not, uh, good at...
我不喜欢
I don't like...
欠人情
owing people.
或是别人欠我情
Or having people owe me anything.
我只是
I just...
低调做人 就是这样 你懂吗
keep my head down, and that's how it is, you know?
你难道
Don't you...
你难道不会觉得孤独吗
don't you ever get lonely?
我
Uh, I, um...
开始他不同意 跟黑素斯谈了之后
At first he said no, but after he talked to Jesus,
他改变了主意
he changed his mind,
还有助理地方检察官艾伦·威尔金斯
and I guess the ADA, Ellen Wilkins,
大概支持加布撤销案底
is supportive of Gabe getting off the list.
不管怎样 我们明天去和法官见面
So anyway, we're gonna go meet with the judge tomorrow.
这是好事
This is a good thing.
是啊 他不需要搬走了 所以
Yeah, he doesn't have to move away, so...
你肯定是松了口气
that's gotta be a relief.
你为什么要这样
Why are you being like this?
你不到24小时前曾站在这里
You stood here less than 24 hours ago
说你再不会见他了
and said you weren't gonna see him again.
后来史戴菲和莉娜请我帮忙
And then Stef and Lena asked for my help.
而且我对加布这么多年
And I feel guilty about Gabe
承担罪名感到内疚
being on the list all these years.
我觉得这是我改过自新的一部分
I feel like this is part of my amends.
拜托 改过自新
Come on! Your amends?
他就是最初让你染上毒品的人
He's the guy that got you into drugs in the first place.
让我成为瘾君子的不是他 是我自己
He didn't make me an addict. I did that.
麦克 这对我很重要
Mike, this is important to me.
你为什么不能对加布的经历
And why can't you have a little bit of compassion
有点同情呢
about what Gabe went through?
我同情的是你
I have compassion for you
我担心你重蹈覆辙
and concern for your sobriety.
你担心的是那个吗
Is that what you're concerned about?
还是你在担心我依旧对加布有感情
Or are you worried I still have feelings for Gabe?
我不知道
I don't know.
你有吗
Do you?
怎么样了
How's it going?
-最近好吗 兄弟 -我们是最先到的吗
- What's up, brother? - Are we the first ones here?
我的朋友最早十点之后才会出现
Oh, my friends don't show anywhere until after 10:00 earliest.
-你的朋友们都没有宵禁 -没错
- Your friends don't have curfews. - True.
-贾斯珀来了 -快到厨房♥来
- Jasper's here. - Oh, come in the kitchen!
有啤酒 我还在做玛格丽塔鸡尾酒
We've got beer and I'm making skinny margaritas.
-给你 -什么
- Here you go. - What?
一点乔迁贺礼
Little housewarming gift.
我听说你需要这个
I heard you could use it.
哈哈 真好笑
Ha-ha, very funny.
我也这么觉得
Yeah, I thought so.
我能用一下洗手间吗
Actually, where's your bathroom at?
不是吧 你才刚到
Are you serious? You just got here.
就要去厕所上大号♥吗
You're gonna take a dump in the bathroom?
人有三急嘛
Well, I've got no control over when nature calls.
点根火柴除臭
Yeah. And light a match.
还有别忘了冲水
And don't forget the courtesy flush.
真的
Seriously.
圣地亚哥县
地方检察官办公室
艾伦·威尔金斯
艾伦 你好 我是麦克·福斯特
Ellen. Hey, it's Mike Foster.
很好 你好吗
Good, good. How are you?
连休息的时间都没有吗
Oh, yeah. No rest for the weary, huh?
听着 我想跟你谈谈取消加布·丹克劳福特
Listen, I wanted to talk to you about the petition
性侵记录的请♥愿♥书的事
to get Gabe Duncroft off the sex offender registry.
你们来了太好了
Oh, thank God you're here.
其他人呢
Where's everyone else?
只有我们 好无聊
We're it. Boring.
你在喝什么
What are you drinking?
科特尼做的玛格丽塔
Oh, it's Cortney's skinny margarita.
里面放了点龙舌兰
Splash of tequila.
天啊 这可不是一点点
Oh, my God, that's not a splash.
你们来了
You made it!
科特尼
Hey, Cortney.
要不要来点玛格丽塔
Can I make you guys some margaritas?
我喝啤酒就好
I'll just take a beer.
我就喝水吧 谢谢
Yeah, I'm good with water. Thank you.
别这样 太无聊了 这可是个派对
Oh, come on! No fun! It's a party!
等会儿再喝吧
Uh, yeah, maybe later.
玛丽安 要不要续个杯
Maryann, you want a refill?
我叫玛丽安娜 不用了 谢谢
It's Mariana, but no, I'm good, thanks.
-我来啦 -加比
- Hello! - Gabby!
你终于来了
Finally! Finally!
快玩起来吧
Ooh, let's get this party started!
我们得好好聚聚
Girl, you got some catching up to do!
快点
Come on!
真不该告诉你布兰登办派对的事
I never should have told you Brandon was having a party.
是不应该
Yeah, well, probably not.
我们真的要监视我们的儿子吗
Are we seriously going to spy on our son?
不是监视 只是确保一切正常
We're not spying. We're checking on him.
我们刚愉快地共进了晚餐
We had a lovely dinner.
-没错 -就不能趁孩子们没回家
- Yes. - Can't we just go home and continue celebrating
赶紧回家庆祝我们的纪念日吗
our anniversary before the kids get home, please?
说到孩子们 那是我们的车吗
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表