剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
at any age, but especially at 18.
他甚至还没有高中毕业
I mean, he hasn't even graduated high school.
听着 我又没要布兰登来跟我住
Look, I didn't ask for Brandon to move in with me.
我毫不怀疑那是他自己的想法
I have no doubt that this was his idea.
正像我确定你没向他要钱
Just like I'm sure you didn't ask him
他却给了你
for the money he gave you.
我是没问他要钱
I didn't ask for the money.
布兰登就是这样
Look, that's the thing about Brandon.
不需要你问他要
He doesn't have to be asked.
他看到一个漂亮女孩需要帮助
He sees a pretty girl in need,
就觉得自己必须要拯救她
and he feels like he has to save her.
我不需要被拯救
Well, I don't need any saving.
我能照顾好自己还有儿子
I can take care of myself and my son.
我相信你可以
Well, I'm sure you can,
所以我
which is why I--
我希望你能劝他搬回家
I was hoping you could, uh, encourage him to move back home.
我不知道我能说些什么
I'm not sure what I could say.
我是说
Well, I mean,
你可以
you could, uh...
跟他说 和不是父亲的男人
tell him that it's confusing for your son
住一起很让你儿子迷惑
to live with a man that isn't his father.
你觉得我让我儿子迷惑了
You think I'm confusing my son?
你的儿子才叫迷惑呢
You know, your son's pretty confused too.
-是 我同意 -但不是因为我
- Yeah, I agree. - But not about me.
你知道他为什么住这里吗
I mean, do you have any idea why he's living here?
我想我知道
I mean, I think I do, yeah.
是因为他住在家里感觉不舒服
It's because he's not comfortable living at home.
-为什么 -因为他的妈妈们把他和凯丽
- Why is that? - Because his moms are blaming him
发生的事都怪在他头上
for everything that happened with Callie.
她们觉得那都是他的责任
They think it's all his responsibility,
所以他不想跟她们一起住
and he doesn't want to live with them
免得她们时刻留意着他
looking over his shoulder every day
好像他是变♥态♥似的
like he's some kind of creep.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
"和凯丽发生的事"是指什么
What do you mean, "Everything that happened with callie"?
他们做♥爱♥了
They had sex!
我现在跟你说这个只是因为
And the only reason I'm telling you this
我受够了每个人都表现得像
is 'cause I'm tired of everyone acting like
布兰登才是那个自私的人
Brandon's the one being selfish,
但其实他只是想要让其他人的生活
when really he's just trying to make things easier
变得容易些
for everybody else.
他的妈妈们知道
And his moms know?
是的
Yes.
所以
And that's why
我说什么他都不可能搬回家
there's nothing I can say to get him to move home.
玛丽安娜
你在哪
知道了
All right!
人呢呢呢呢
我需要你
行了
All right.
注意
访问可能被监视或录像
你们找到莫洛伊了吗
So-- so did you find Molloy?
找到了
We did, um...
不幸的是 他不记得那天的事
Unfortunately, he doesn't remember that day,
但他并不是说你不在活动中心
but he's not saying that you weren't at the rec center,
只是 你懂的 毕竟四年了
he just-- you know, it was four years ago.
不过好消息是我们有了别的发现
But the good news is we found something else.
我们一直在查看你律师的卷宗
We've been going through your lawyer's files,
发现法医报告中有一页不见了
and there was a missing page in the forensics report,
上面说凶手很可能是惯用右手的
and it said that the killer most likely was right-handed.
我惯用左手
Well, I'm left-handed.
我知道 所以亚伦准备
I know, so Aaron's gonna
找青少年司法中心的律师谈谈
talk to the lawyers at JJC,
希望这足以让他们接手你的案子
hopefully it'll be enough for them to take on your case.
如果他们可以证明这一页
You know, if they can prove that this page
是故意不让你的检察官看到的
was deliberately withheld from your attorney,
可能有大突破
this could be huge.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我花了很久才接受
I spent a lot of time trying to get used to the idea
自己可能要老死在监狱了
that I was probably gonna die in prison.
我已经不抱希望很久了
It's been a while since I've had any hope.
不行
No.
你竟然让电线露在外面
No, no, okay, what were you thinking
到底是怎么想的
running wire on the exterior?
这样简直是在场上找死
You're just asking for it to get cut on the field.
-但我 -这样的错误
- But I- - These kinds of mistakes
-会让我们一败涂地 -好吧
- are gonna get us slaughtered. - Okay.
-知道了 -闪开 我自己来
- All right, um... - Here, I'll do it myself.
你今天怎么这么急躁
Someone's a little tense today.
我们没有时间一遍一遍地
Okay, we don't have time to keep building
重建这个机器人了
and rebuilding this robot
比赛还有三天就开始了
if we want to be ready for competition in three days.
那你却有时间见尼克
But you do have time to go visit Nick?
我们现在能不能不谈这个
Can we not talk about that right now?
所以你一点都不怕吗
So you're not stressed about it?
他被关起来了
He's locked up.
如果他能搞到电♥话♥ 不停给你发短♥信♥
Not that locked up if he has access to a phone
说明他并没有被关得很严
and is texting you constantly.
你去哪儿了
Oh, and where have you been?
-我撞到了头... -随便吧
- I-- I hit my head and... - Whatever!
快去帮艾玛装枪
Just help Emma mount the shooter.
我的烙铁在哪儿
Where is my soldering iron?
别担心 我应该没事
Yeah, don't worry. I'm sure I'm fine.
可能只是有点脑震荡
It's probably just a concussion.
她已经这样一整天了
She's been like this all day.
我过去的十六年都是这样过的
Yeah, welcome to the last 16 years of my life.
怎么弄的
What did you do?
射钉枪打的
I just got into it with a nail gun.
对方比我还惨呢 我是说那支枪 算了
You should see the other guy-- gun. Never mind.
疼吗
Does it hurt?
有点疼
Yeah, I mean, a little.
你有阿司匹林吗
You don't have any aspirin, do you?
有啊
Yeah.
你拿射钉枪干什么
So what are you doing with a nail gun?
我在帮加布改造车♥库♥
Um, I was helping Gabe out with the garage remodel.
但他一直没来
He hasn't been showing up,
我妈妈们都快急死了
so my moms are kind of freaking out,
我们能不能不告诉玛丽安娜
but can we not tell Mariana?
好的
Okay.
你觉得他是不是想翘掉工作
Do you think he's blowing the job off?
不 他 他只是病了
No, no, no, he's-- he's sick.
他不会这样做的 他是个好人
No, he wouldn't do that. He's a good guy.
我觉得你主动帮他也是好人
Well, I think you're a good guy for helping him.
有没有好到能让你
Uh, a good enough guy to, uh...
再给我一次
have another chance...
机会呢
with you?
我 没时间
I-- I haven't had time
想这个
to think about that.
-好吧 -别聊天了 快干活
- Okay. - Hey! Less talky, more worky.
给我吃点
Can I have some of those?
我的头快疼死了
My head is killing me!
如果她不头疼而死
Yeah, if her head doesn't kill her,
我恐怕就要动手了
I might have to.
你怎么来了
Hey, what are you doing here?
你听起来不是很高兴见到我嘛
Well, don't sound so happy to see me.
对不起 我
Sorry, I just, um...
怎么了 没出什么事吧
What's going on? Is everything okay?
是这样的
Uh, well,
关于房♥子的事 我想了很多
I've just been thinking a lot about the house.
就是
You know? Um...
我问了我妈妈
so I asked my mom
能不能帮帮我们
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表