剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
加比昨晚过来了
Gabby came over last night.
我们喝了点酒
We got in the wine...
挺好看的
Looks good.
我...
So, uh...
我有点
I think I got in...
陷太深了
...a little over my head here.
我知道
I know.
我真的很关心你
I care about you so much...
我知道 布兰登 我知道
I know you do, Brandon. I know.
我只是觉得
I just feel like...
我怕要是留下来 会一直
I'm afraid if I stay, I'm always gonna
觉得自己有义务照顾你和梅森
feel like it's my job to take care of you and Mason.
我从没要求你这么做
I never asked you to do that.
是 确实 只是不论我
No, you're right. It's just whether or not
-能不能去朱利亚... -实际上
- I go to Juilliard... - In fact,
我一开始就说让你不要卷进来
I told you not even to get involved with me.
可你 你就非得...
But you just-- you had to keep...
我知道 对不起
I know. I'm sorry.
我从没想过要拖累你
I never wanted to be the thing that holds you back.
-我想帮你付房♥租 -不用
- I'd, uh, like to help with the rent. - No.
我会再找一份工作
I can find another job.
不用 你做的已经够多的了
No. You've done enough.
我真的想帮你
I really want to help.
不要 我又不是没人帮 布兰登
No, I'm not helpless, Brandon!
好吧
Okay.
我可以...
Would it be okay maybe if I...
偶尔过来跟梅森玩吗
came over sometimes to hang out with Mason?
不太好吧
I don't think that's a good idea.
他已经很粘你了 再这样下去更不好
I don't want him getting more attached to you than he already is.
行 好吧
Yeah. Okay.
我得去看看他了
Actually, I should go check on him.
他应该很快就要醒了
He should be getting up from his nap soon.
好
Okay.
你怎么在这
What are you doing here?
别担心 他没事
Don't worry. He's fine.
他当时清醒得很 还在说话
He was wide awake and talking.
我们把他送上救护车的时候还在抱怨
Complaining, actually, when they put him in the ambulance.
玛丽安娜 给妈发个短♥信♥问问他们在哪
Mariana, why don't you text mom, find out where they are.
玛丽安娜
Mariana.
-你没事吧 -没事 只是...
- Are you okay? - Yeah, totally, I'm just...
不 她不太好
No, she isn't.
为什么 怎么回事
Why not? What's going on?
没什么 就是...
Nothing. I just...
她一直在吃黑素斯治注意力缺失症的药
She's been taking Jesus's ADHD meds.
什么
What?
-妈妈 -别跟我撒娇
- Mama. - Don't "Mama" me.
你到底为什么...
Why on earth...
不是 妈妈来了
No, mama.
怎么了
What?
-你看 -漂亮
- Hey. Look. - Nice!
哇 看这个
Whoa! Check it out!
我的天
Oh, my god.
我觉得这完全是我的错
I totally feel like this is my fault.
不 事情是我做的
No. I'm the one who did it.
决定也是我做的
And I'm the one who made the decision.
是我的错
It's on me.
全是我的错
All on me.
特洛伊还有其他理由
I mean, why else would
出现在海湾节吗 他就是要骗我上他的车
Troy show up at Bayfest? To get me in his car.
就是 他有不可告人的事 想让我退缩
No, he has something to hide and he wants me to shut up.
有可能 但是凯丽 眼见不一定为实
Maybe. But Callie, things aren't always what they seem.
好吗 别先入为主
Okay? Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
你还好吧
Hey, you okay?
还好 事故之后还有点酸痛 没事
Yeah, I'm just a little sore from the accident. But I'm fine.
还是去报♥警♥吧 做个笔录
You should probably go to the police, give them a statement.
这才是该做的事 何况你并没做错什么
It's the right thing to do. And you've done nothing wrong.
别说有关特洛伊
Just don't say anything
谋杀案和DNA证据就行
about Troy and the murder and the DNA evidence.
别人肯定会觉得你疯了
It'll make you sound crazy,
还会给我们俩带来好多麻烦
and it could get us both in a lot of trouble.
好吧 我想先给我妈打个电♥话♥
Okay. Um, I just wanna talk to my mom first.
好 当然
Yeah. Of course.
你们找到玛丽安娜了吗
Hey, did you find Mariana?
那就好
Okay, good.
等等 黑素斯怎么了
Wait, what about Jesus?
我的天
Oh, my god.
怎么样
So?
之前还好好的 接着就癫痫发作了
He was doing fine, and then he had some kind of a long seizure.
现在他还没恢复意识 医生还在验血
And he's still unconscious, but they're running blood tests
还有CAT扫描 做脑电波图什么的
and CAT scans and EEGs or whatever they're called.
医生认为
They think that the nail
是他脑里的钉子引发了癫痫
in his head was what caused the seizures,
也许就是这个伤给大脑留下了后遗症
and that perhaps the injury compromised the brain somehow.
他会没事的 对不对
But he's gonna be okay, right?
亲爱的 他年轻 身体又好
Honey, he's young and he's strong.
医生会尽力的
They're doing everything they can.
他一定会没事的 我知道
He's gonna be all right. I know it.
你们是黑素斯·亚当斯·福斯特的家长吗
Are you Jesus Adams Foster's parents?
-对 -怎么了
- Yes. - Yes?
-我想问他几个问题 -关于什么的
- I'd like to ask him a few questions. - About what?
-袭击尼克·斯超诺斯 -袭击
- The assault of Nick Stratos. - Assault?
抱歉 简直荒谬
No, I'm sorry. That's insane.
尼克·斯超诺斯弄断了脚链
Nick Stratos cut off his ankle bracelet.
违反了假释条例
He violated his parole.
那是另一个问题
That's really a separate issue.
黑素斯的妹妹当时在场
And according to both Nick and Jesus's sister,
她和尼克都表示是黑素斯先动手的
who was there at the time, Jesus threw the first punch.
可以的话
Now, if you don't mind,
我想问他几个问题
I just wanna ask him a couple of questions.
等等 我没那么说
Wait, no, that's not what I said.
-你是 -他妹妹
- And you are? - His sister.
在场的警官说
Well, according to the officers at the scene,
-你和受害人 -受害人
- you and the victim... - The victim?
尼克·斯超诺斯是受害人吗 不不不
Nick Stratos the vic--? No, no, no.
好吧 这个年轻人
Okay, this young man was
跟踪我的女儿 他闯进了我们家
stalking my daughter. He broke into our house.
他因此都被逮捕了 你知道的
He was arrested for that, you do know that...
别激动 看
Whoa, okay, okay, okay. Look.
但是根据你女儿的话
But according to your daughter,
当你儿子从车里跳出来打人时
she and Nick were sitting on the grass
她和尼克只是坐在草地上
when your son jumped out of the car and started swinging.
-玛丽安娜 -不 不是这...
- Mariana? - No, that's not...
黑素斯以为尼克想要伤害我
Jesus thought that Nick was gonna hurt me.
我们只是和想他聊聊
So we just wanna talk with him.
好吧 但他现在昏迷
Okay, well, he's unconscious right now,
所以想跟你谈也没办法谈
so he's not gonna be very helpful.
不好意思 我想告诉你
Excuse me, I just wanna let
你儿子已经醒了 可以讲话
you know that your son's awake and talking.
我可以带你们中的一个去看他
I can take one of you to see him now.
好吧 那我跟你去
Fine. Then I'm gonna go with you.
因为我也是警♥察♥
Because I'm a cop too.
没有我在场 谁也别想审问我儿子
And no one questions my son without me being present.
-只是几个问题 -好 说明不需要很久
- It's just a few questions. Great. - Then it won't take long.
-好吗 -好的
- Okay? - Yeah. Okay. Yeah.
你有布兰登和裘德的消息吗
Um, have you heard from Brandon or Jude?
-没 我联♥系♥一下 好吗 -谢谢
- Um, no. Let me try and get a hold of them now. Okay? - Thank you.
凯丽
-喂 -是我 你在哪儿
- Hello? - Hey, it's me. Where are you?
你没事吧 发生了什么事
Are you all right? What happened?
玛丽安娜 玛丽安娜 跟我来
Mariana. Mariana. You need to come with me.
为什么 马特才刚到
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表