剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
因为你太美艳了
...for being way too hot.
棒
Yes!
我的天
Oh, my...
多谢 这才叫派对
Oh, thank you, thank you! Now this is a party!
派对
A party! Whoo!
跳吧 美女们
Go, ladies. Go, ladies.
棒
Oh, yes!
尽情地跳吧
Make it rain!
美女们 跳吧
Ladies, make it rain!
好棒 天助我也
Whoo! Oh, God help me!
跳吧 美女们
Go, ladies!
来吧
Come on!
给老娘好好跳 来吧
Make it rain for mama. Come on, whoo!
跳吧
Go!
天助我也
Oh, God help me! Go! Whoo!
我们该走了
Hey, uh... we're gonna go,
我还想说声 生日快乐
but I wanna say happy birthday.
谢谢 宝贝
Oh, thank you, honey!
-我过去一下 -好
- Ugh! I'll be right back. - Okay.
姥姥怎么知道
So, how does Grandma know
我借钱给科特帮她打离婚官司的事
that I'm loaning Cort money for her divorce?
是我说的
'Cause I told her.
是哦 那你怎么知道的
Uh-huh. And how do you know?
我昨天去你那儿
When I was at the apartment, yesterday,
你的支票簿在桌子上
your checkbook was sitting on the table,
我就看了一眼
so I looked at it.
你无权那么做
You had no right to do that.
没错
True.
那是我的钱
It's my money.
也是曾经了
It was.
史戴菲·玛瑞·亚当斯·福斯特
Stefanie Marie Adams Foster,
能请你跳支舞吗
may I please have this dance?
再见
See you later.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
你妈妈请舞娘来我是真不知道
I don't quite know how to thank your mom
该怎么谢谢她了
for sending the cops.
就请她跳支舞吧
Will you please ask her to dance?
我根本不会跳舞
I got two left feet.
拜托 安娜又不在乎 她爱你
Come on, Ana doesn't care. She loves you.
那个...别说是我说的
I mean... you didn't hear it from me.
终于
Finally!
说起来 我或许没有加布的腹肌和舞步
Now, look, I may not have Gabe's abs or his moves,
但...让我说完
but... let me finish.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
玛丽安娜死定了
Mariana is dead to me.
我刚在想 你应该加入科技数学俱乐部
So, I was thinking, you should join STEM Club.
是啊 你真逗
Ha ha, yeah. You're hilarious.
没 我说真的
No, I'm being serious.
你应该加入机器人学小组
You should join the robotics team.
我觉得你有很大优势
I think you'd be a really big asset.
亚伦·贝克
档案里找到的其它好东西
要跳舞吗
Hey, you wanna dance?
来嘛
Oh, come on.
你当然想跳啦
Yeah, you do.
给我展示几个灵魂列车节目的舞步吧
You wanna show me those Soul Train moves?
不对吗 这样吗
No? This one.
如何 来吧
Yeah? No, come on.
情况有多糟糕
How bad is it?
我把她们的房♥子抵押出去了
There's a lien on their house.
你是说...
Are you saying...
她们可能会失去这个家吗
You mean they could lose their home?
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表