剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
《如此一家人》前情提要
Previously on the "Fosters"...
你用LabVIEW语言编程
You wrote the code in labview?
-用Java重编 -你怎么这么贱
- Do it again in java. - Why are you being such a bitch?
因为贱♥人♥拿得出结果
Because bitches get things done.
我们都知道是我不够聪明
We both know that I'm not smart enough for you,
所以你不愿意和我约会
and that's why you won't date me.
你伤了我的心
You broke my heart.
那是玛丽安娜吗
Is that Mariana?
她到底在做什么
What the hell is she doing?
我想我还没准备好吸大♥麻♥
I don't think I'm really ready to smoke pot.
实际上我们并不吸
The thing is we're not smoking it.
我们吃它
We're eating it.
我调查了一下凯尔的不在场证人 帕特里克·莫洛伊
So I looked into Kyle's alibi witness, Patrick Molloy,
他曾因涉嫌
and it turns out that he was arrested
猥亵未成年人罪被捕
for lewd and lascivious acts with a minor.
我可能知道公诉人为什么
I think I might know why the prosecutor didn't want
不想凯尔的律师看验尸报告了
Kyle's lawyer to see the forensics report.
报告说凶手惯用右手
It says that the killer was right-handed,
但凯尔是左撇子
but kyle's left-handed.
我跟国税局发生了点税务上的纠纷
I have some tax issues with the IRS.
我们会失去我们的房♥子吗
Are we going to lose our home?
-所以 -所以
- So? - So?
-刚才 -烂透了
- That was... - Pretty terrible.
是吗
Oh! Yeah.
-烂出了新境界 -烂透了
- The worst. - Ever.
你猜我在想什么
You know what I was thinking?
我在想 也许我们可以再试一次
I was thinking maybe we could try again.
-看看 能不能 -能不能让你做好点
- You know, see if... - You can could do better?
我做的不好吗
Me?
是你挑起的战争 女人
You started it, woman.
我要拿出看家本事了
I'm gonna have to show you my "A" Game.
刚才的就很棒
It sure was good for your "B" Game.
我看看 应该还有昨天剩的中餐
Let's see, I think I have some left-over chinese.
你听到什么了吗
Did you hear something?
没有
No.
披萨怎么样 你想吃什么
How about pizza? What are you in the mood for?
简单吃点就行
Oh, whatever's easiest.
我今晚本身也有一堆作业
I got a lot of homework tonight anyway.
我 去跟AJ说一声我们回来了
I'll, uh, let AJ know we're home.
我在
Uh, yeah?
是我
Hey, it's me.
最后我还是没去加班 所以
Uh, I didn't end up working that extra shift after all, so, uh...
我邀请了布兰登来吃晚饭
Yeah, I invited Brandon to dinner
他已经来了
and, uh, he's here.
我们俩都在 所以 要是你
We're both here. So, uh, if you, uh--
-想吃披萨吗 -好啊 披萨挺好的
- How's pizza sound? - Uh, yeah, pizza sounds good.
我找不到胸衣了
I can't find my bra.
意大利香肠加蘑菇怎么样
Uh, pepperoni, mushroom?
好
Uh, yeah.
-好啊 -好
- Hey. - Hey.
你好
Oh, hey.
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hey.
我们在
Uh, we were just...
-学微积分 -化学
- Studying for calculus. - Chemistry.
凯丽 想留下一起吃吗
Uh, Callie, do you want to join us for dinner?
不了 我 还得
Uh, no, actually, I, um, have to--
我得回家吃
I have to be home...
谢谢
But thanks.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
再见
Bye.
我们要想赶上比赛的唯一办法
The only way that we'll be ready in time for competition
就是全队全天二十四小时赶工
is if the whole robotics team is working 24/7:
上课前 午饭时
Before school, during lunch,
放学后 一切空闲时间 包括晚上
after school, free periods, even nights.
我能不能安排点睡觉时间进去
Well, is it okay if I schedule in some time to sleep?
比赛结束了你随便睡
You can sleep when it's over.
瞧瞧谁终于回来了
Well, look who decided to join us.
抱歉 我在AJ家做作业
Sorry, I was doing homework at AJ's,
结果忘了时间
and we lost track of time.
好吧 但是晚餐不能翘
Okay, family dinner is not an option.
这是我唯一能见到你们所有人可爱的小脸的时刻
It's the only time I get to see all of your beautiful faces.
是吗 那你怎么不把布兰登叫回来
Oh yeah? Then why don't you make Brandon come?
其实布兰登在麦克家吃饭呢
Um, Brandon was actually at Mike's for dinner.
多好 也许幸运的话 哪天我们
How nice. Maybe if we're lucky, one of these days
也能有幸得他大驾光临
we'll be graced with his presence too.
玛丽安娜 餐桌上不要再
Mariana, please put your cell phone away
玩手♥机♥了好吗
at the dinner table.
我吃饱了行吗
Well, can I be excused then?
-可以 -不行
- Yes. - No!
怎么 我们刚开始吃
What? We just sat down.
但她是第一个女生领队
But she's the first female team leader,
很重要的
it's a big deal.
还有土豆泥吗
Are there any more potatoes?
他会说话啊
He speaks!
什么 谁
What? Who?
你和你弟弟
You and your brother are going to
要把家里吃穷了
eat us out of house and home.
说到家
Uh, speaking of house,
有人最近和加布联♥系♥过吗
Has anyone heard from Gabe lately?
没有 怎么了
Uh, no, why?
因为他很多天没来修车♥库♥了
Because he hasn't been by to work on the garage in days,
我在想他是不是不打算来了
and I'm starting to think he's blowing us off.
他来过 昨天还来了呢
Well, he was-- he was here yesterday
我放学见到了
when I got home from school.
是吗 看来昨天也没做多少工作啊
He was? Doesn't look like he did much.
他会完成的 急什么啊
Well, he's gonna get it done! What's the hurry, anyway?
别这么凶
Hey, watch your tone.
重要的是原则 黑素斯
It's the principle of the matter, Jesus.
好吗 我们帮助了加布
All right? We did something for Gabe,
作为回报他承诺要帮助我们
and in exchange he promised to do something for us.
那就要兑现诺言
He needs to keep his word.
他在兑现啊 真是的
Well, he is. Jeez.
-喂 -抱歉 我吵醒你了吗
- Hello? - Hey, sorry, did I-- did I wake you?
没有 有事吗
No, no, what's-- what's up?
你没事吧
Um, yeah, is everything okay?
我是说 你最近失踪了似的
I mean, you've been kind of MIA,
妈妈们在问你怎么了
and my moms are starting to wonder what's going on.
是吗 抱歉
Yeah, sorry.
我 最近不太舒服 所以
I, uh, haven't been feeling that good, so...
好吧
Uh, okay.
好吧 但是 你得来工作了
Okay, well, um, look, you-- you got to get back here,
因为她们真的急着翻修呢
because they really want to get this remodel finished.
知道了 我明天就去
Got it. I'll be there tomorrow...
-一定去 -好
- For sure. - Okay.
一间要住下我们所有人的别♥墅♥的房♥租
The rent on the houses big enough for all of us
比我们的房♥贷还高
is higher than our mortgage.
那公♥寓♥呢
What about apartments?
真的假的啊 我们要搬进没有院子的公♥寓♥了吗
Really? We're all gonna move into an apartment with no yard?
你觉得孩子们现在就算吵了
You think the kids bicker now?
等他们挤在一起没别的地方好去才是真吵
When they're all on top of each other with nowhere to go--
你怎么能接受我们失去我们的房♥子呢
How are you okay with losing our home,
这里有那么多回忆
all the memories that we have here?
我不能接受 我也完全不能接受
I am not okay. I'm not okay at all,
但是我能做什么呢
But what am I supposed to do?
让税务局把我爸抓进监狱吗
Let the IRS throw my dad in jail?
那是极端情况 莉娜
That's a stretch, Lena.
你跟他可不是这么说的
That's not what you told him,
而且要是他真的开车冲下悬崖怎么办
and what if he does drive himself off a cliff like he said?
他那是夸张
He was being melodramatic.
他不会真的自杀的
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表