剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
好
Okay.
我得去要签名了
I should probably go and get some more signatures.
我没 没有要到很多呢 所以...
I'm not-- I'm not doing too good, so...
-好 知道了 明天见 -好
- All right. Got it. I'll see you tomorrow. - Yeah.
你唱歌♥很好听
You have a very pretty singing voice.
姑娘 这我本来就知道
Girl, tell me something I don't know.
说真的呢 你也许能出名的
No, for real. You could be big-time.
我真的这么觉得
I definitely see that for you.
我其实认识一个音乐制♥作♥人
I actually know a music producer.
我男友 他和肯德里克关系很近的
My boyfriend. He came up in the hood with Kendrick.
-哇哦 -他也许
- Wow. - He could probably
能给你出个唱片什么的
hook you up with a record deal or something.
-真的吗 -真的
- Seriously? - Yeah.
-不可能吧 -真的
- No way. - For real.
天哪 这简直 太疯狂了
What? Oh, that's-- okay, that's dope.
你觉得她怎么样
What do you think of her?
我觉得她会没事的
I think she's gonna be okay.
要不是你救了我和裘德
I could've ended up like her
我也可能
or any of these girls
和她或者其他这些女孩一样的
if you hadn't rescued me and Jude.
你们注定要成为我们的孩子
You guys were always meant to be our kids.
知道吗 我爱你
You know? I love you.
我也爱你
Oh, I love you too.
我知道我发誓没秘密了 但我现在瞒着哥哥一个大秘密 不知道该怎么办了
再也没秘密
加布
抱歉
We're sorry.
您拨♥打♥的电♥话♥是空号♥
You've reached a number that is no longer in service.
我不想在电♥话♥上说这事
So, I didn't want to say this over the phone,
其实我可能根本就不该说这事
and I probably shouldn't be talking about it at all,
但 性教育课的事不是家长告诉劳伦的
but... it wasn't a parent who told Lauren about the sex ed class.
其实都没有人投诉
There actually wasn't even a complaint.
好吧 那劳伦是怎么知道的呢
Okay, well, so then how did Lauren find out about it then?
-是德鲁 -德鲁告诉劳伦的
- Drew. - Drew told Lauren.
为什么
Why?
猜猜他们要任命谁当临时校长
Guess who they're making interim principal.
就知道你在这儿
Thought you might be here.
我的运动也不错的
I can be pretty sporty, too.
投的不错
That's a good shot.
你 是不是看到我和道恩接吻了
Did-- did you see me kiss Dawn?
-为什么不告诉我 -因为
- Why didn't you say anything? - Because...
亚伦吻我时 我也没有动感情
When Aaron kissed me, it didn't mean anything.
我只是希望你也是如此
I was hoping that you felt the same way.
除非 不是这样吗
Unless-- did it?
我 我不该吻她的
I-- I shouldn't have kissed her...
我很抱歉没有告诉你
...and I'm sorry I didn't tell you.
那你到底动感情了吗
But did it mean something?
你喜欢她吗
Do you like her?
喜欢
Yeah.
我喜欢她
I like her.
和她在一起更轻松些
It's easy with her.
我爱你 凯丽
I love you, Callie.
但是 跟你在一起太难了
But... everything is so damn hard.
恋爱不该这么难的
It shouldn't be so hard.
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表