剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
在美丽的美国的每个角落遇见新朋友
Meeting new friends in every corner of the good ol' USA.
也不是这样
No.
在星空之下凉爽的沙漠中做♥爱♥
Making love under the stars on a cool desert night.
我们的孩子就坐在下面
We have kids here, that was, that's-- Yeah.
我想我们就不说得
- - I think I'm gonna just get a little, uh,
那么详细了
less specific.
他们说在路上 有三种人
They say on the road, there are three types of folks:
搭车的人 当天往返的短途旅人
hitchhikers, day trippers,
还有长♥期♥在路上漂泊的人
and those who are in it for the long haul.
我想如果你有任何誓言
I think if you have any vows,
现在就赶快说出来
you might wanna spit 'em out now.
好吧 我什么也没准备
Okay, I-- I didn't really prepare anything,
但是 我当然愿意今天再次嫁给你
but, um... of course I would marry you again today.
今天和你结婚
I am marrying you today.
无论生活多艰难
No matter how hard life gets,
我们面对什么困难
or what challenges we face...
这些年来我对你的爱只会变得更强大
my love for you has only gotten stronger over this past year.
而我知道无论发生什么
And I know that no matter what happens...
也会一直不变
it always will.
我就说"同上"吧
Okay, I think I'm gonna say "Ditto" to what she said,
如果大家都同意的话 我们得...
if that's okay with everybody, 'cause we gotta...
没问题...
That's great. Great. Uh, yeah, okay, so... uh...
我用加利福尼亚州赋予我的权力
By the power vested in me by the State of California,
和一大堆其他法律条文
and a bunch of other legal blah-blah-blah,
你们现在结为夫妻
you are now united in matrimony.
-我们能不能...-赶快接吻
-Can we...? -Hurry up and kiss.
反正我也打算这么做
That's the point I wanted anyway.
不
No.
怎么回事
What's happening?
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
-好了 我们是不是应该... -是啊
- Okay, should we? Yeah. - Yeah.
莉娜 史戴菲
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表