剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
《如此一家人》前情提要
Previously, on The Fosters...
我最大的愿望就是进朱利亚
I wanna go to Juilliard more than anything.
你涉嫌学术欺诈
You've committed academic fraud.
那...是什么意思
What does... what does that mean?
你去不了朱利亚音乐学院了
You're not going to Juilliard.
但凶器上除了凯尔的DNA
There was more DNA on the murder weapon.
还有别人的
Besides Kyle's.
那孩子就是个禽兽
That kid is a monster.
你不能再继续管这件事了
You! Need to let this go!
-放走这么一个杀人犯吗...-小心
- You wanna let a killer back... - Watch out!
这个年轻人跟踪我的女儿
This young man was stalking my daughter.
他闯进了我们家
He broke into our house.
黑素斯以为尼克想要伤害我
Jesus thought that Nick was gonna hurt me.
他不会有事的
He's gonna be okay.
如果不是你 他都不会住院
He wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for you.
医生 我需要医生
Hey, I need a doctor, please, I need a doctor
快叫医生
please, I need a doctor, somebody!
要给他的大脑插入螺栓
You're gonna put a bolt into his head?
别无他法
We have to.
如果不消肿
If the swelling continues,
压力会压♥迫♥到脊柱
it can press down on the spinal column,
与大脑的连接部位 这是致命的
severing the connection between the two, which... could be fatal.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Yo, is anyone here?
出口
我的天啊
Oh my God...
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
新主人马上就要回来了
The new owners are gonna be here soon.
我家人呢
Where's my family?
-他们搬走了 -搬去哪里了
- They moved. - Where?
他们没留下地址
They didn't leave a forwarding address.
他们不要我了吗
They left me... behind?
就能少养一个人 对吗
Well... one less mouth to feed, right?
你该走了 你不住这里了
You should go. You don't live here anymore.
你不住这里了
You don't live here anymore.
-玛丽安娜 -这边
- Mariana? - This way.
不是那个门
Not that one.
别让他抓到你
Don't let him get you!
宝贝 我们都在这儿 我们都在
We're here, baby, we're here.
我们都在你身边 我们爱你
We're right here. We love you.
如果她离开现场事出有因
Well, we can't charge her with hit and run
我们不能指控她肇事逃逸
if she had cause to leave the scene.
-什么原因 -她说她害怕特洛伊·约翰逊
- What cause? - She said she was afraid of Troy Johnson.
她说他不让她下车
Said he wouldn't let her out of his car.
你信吗
You believe that?
也许能解释他为什么离开现场
Might explain why he left the scene.
这个女孩骚扰着
This girl's been harassing
涉及凯尔·斯♥诺♥案的每一个人
everyone involved in the Kyle Snow case.
现在还在扰乱受害者的孙子
And now the victim's grandson.
她妈妈是警♥察♥ 也许我们该给她打个电♥话♥
Look... her mom's a cop. Maybe we oughta give her a call.
我知道她妈妈 不是个易合作的人
I know the mother. She's not a team player.
再说 如果她想她妈妈在这里 早叫过来了
Besides, if she wanted Mom here, she'd have brought her.
闲人免进
有个人带着律师来了
Some guy just came in with his lawyer.
声称和下午的交通意外有关
Says he was involved in an accident this afternoon.
-什么名字 -特洛伊·约翰逊
- What's his name? - Troy Johnson.
要我带他进审讯室吗
You want me to put him in a room?
好
Yeah.
好了 我们该帮妈妈们打扫一下
Okay, uh... we should clean up, for Moms.
你为什么要和尼克约会
Why were you hanging out with Nick?
我没有...和他约会
I wasn't... hanging out with him.
祝贺布兰登考上朱丽亚音乐学院
在节日上是他跟踪我
He was stalking me at the festival.
那他现在在哪里
Well, where is he now?
估计在监狱
Jail, probably.
警♥察♥把他带走了
Police took him away.
没错 希望关他一辈子
Yeah, and I hope they never let him out.
如果他逃出来又来这里怎么办
What if he escapes and comes here again?
不可能
He can't.
如果他已经在这里了呢
What if he's already here?
也许他藏在车♥库♥或者阁楼的
Maybe he's hiding in the garage or the attic.
够了 不好笑
Okay, that's... that's not funny.
你能倒一下垃圾吗
Can you take out the garbage?
外面这么黑
In the dark?
我认真的 如果他在外面怎么办
I mean, seriously, what if he is out there?
你还没醒吗
Okay, are you still stoned?
又来 你是上瘾了吗
Again? What are you, a pothead?
没有 至少我碰的不是药物
No. At least I'm not poppin' pills.
够了 我吃药是为了学习
Okay, I was taking those to study.
不是为了玩 裘德 而且你只有14岁
Not party. Jeez, Jude, you're only 14.
凯丽人呢
Where's Callie?
她为什么不来帮忙
Why isn't she helping?
可能和阿吉在一起
Probably with AJ.
滚床单
Having sex.
我希望你没有滚床单
I hope you're not having sex.
打个标签 跟你无关
Hashtag, none of your business.
随便你
Okay, whatever.
我早上再收拾 我要去睡觉了
I'll finish this in the morning. I'm going to bed.
我也是
Me, too.
我当事人
My client left the scene
离开交通意外现场是去急救去了
of the accident to get medical attention,
正如你们所见 这是法律所允许的
as you can see, which is his right under the law.
不能指控他肇事逃逸
He cannot be charged with hit and run.
而且他自己来警局交代这桩事故了
And he's coming in of his own volition to report the incident.
明白了
Got it.
那么 不如你讲讲到底发生了什么事
So, why don't you tell me what happened.
凯丽
Callie?
不好意思
Sorry.
没事 但是我需要你
It's okay, but I gotta ask you
在审讯期间关掉手♥机♥
to turn your phone off during questioning,
这是规定
it's department policy.
好
Okay.
你说特洛伊·约翰逊
So, you say Troy Johnson approached you
在船坞的节日上接近你
at the Festival on the Marina.
对 我猜他是听说了
Yes, um... I guess he heard
我正在帮凯尔筹钱
that I was raising money to help Kyle.
他杀了我奶奶
He murdered my grandmother.
我只是问她
And I simply asked her
为什么要帮一个杀人犯脱罪而已
why she'd wanna help a killer go free,
结果她就气急败坏的
and then she got really hostile.
他很生气
He got really upset.
你怎么上了他的车
So how'd you end up in his car?
我在停车场碰到特洛伊
Well, I ran into Troy at the parking lot.
他为之前生气的事跟我道歉
And he apologized for getting mad earlier.
她为之前生气的事跟我道歉
She apologized for getting angry earlier.
她跟我说她妹妹失踪了
She told me that her sister was missing.
他说他看到玛丽安娜上了别人的车
He said he saw Mariana getting in somebody's car.
她问我能不能搭我的车
She asked me if she could get in my car.
他让我上车
He told me to get in his car.
接着你就坐着车找你妹妹
And you're ridin' around lookin' for your sister.
然后呢
Then what happened?
她开始说
She started going on about how...
凯尔是无辜的 是被警方陷害的
Kyle was innocent, and that he was framed by the police.
我接到电♥话♥说玛丽安娜找到了
I got a call that said they found Mariana,
我就让他送我回去
so I asked him to take me back.
我跟她说会送她回家
I told her that I was going to take her back.
可他还是一直开
But... he just kept driving,
越开越快 说凯尔是凶手
like faster, and he was saying that Kyle was the killer,
我无权帮他
and that I had no right to be helping him,
他在我面前挥舞...
and he was waving...
...在我面前挥舞双手
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表