剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
《如此一家人》前情提要...
Previously on "The Fosters"...
你觉得你能帮我吗
You think you can help me?
我们和你妈妈谈了
We talked to your mum,
她说有个证人
and she said that there was a witness.
帕特里克·莫洛伊 他当时在活动中心工作
Patrick Molloy, he worked at the rec center.
约翰逊小姐被杀时我就在活动中心
That's where I was the afternoon Mrs. Johnson was killed.
我希望你好起来
I do want you to get better,
不要为了我这么做...要为你自己
but not for me but for yourself.
只要我拥有你 我能做到
Well, as long as I have you I can do that.
-我没有失去你吧 -没有
- I do have you, right? - Yes, you do.
当然离婚也需要一大笔 所以
Of course divorce is gonna cost a ton, so...
-多少 -五千
- How much? - 5,000 bucks.
多亏这不是你的麻烦 对吧
Good thing that's not your problem, huh?
要是咱俩上楼
Think anyone would notice
坐一下 会有人注意吗
if we went upstairs for a little bit?
我觉得
I don't really think
"炮♥友♥"这件事不太适合我
this whole friends- with-benefits thing is working out.
如果你打算告诉大家
If you're gonna go around and tell everyone
我是你的男朋友之类的
we're like boyfriends,
至少该先找我约会
you should at least ask me out first.
我跟国税局发生了点税务上的纠纷
I have some, uh, tax issues with the IRS.
-情况有多糟 -我把她们的房♥子抵押出去了
- How bad is it? - There's a lien on their house.
你是说她们可能会失去这个家吗
You mean they could lose their home?
我不明白
I don't understand.
你怎么能抵押我们的房♥子呢
How can there be a lien on our home?
你父亲也是房♥主 亲爱的
Your dad's on the title, love.
所以我们才拿到了贷款
That's how we got approved for the loan.
再加上我和戴娜借给你们
And plus the $200,000 that Dana and I loaned you
作为首♥付♥的二十万
for the down payment on the house.
那你和戴娜的房♥子呢 斯图尔特
Uh, what about yours and Dana's house, Stewart?
税务局不会直接没收欠款人的主要居所
Well, the IRS doesn't go after the debtors' primary residence.
但会没收我们的
But they'll come after ours?
听着 我很愿意卖♥♥掉我们的房♥子
Listen, I would be more than happy to sell our home,
但我们的房♥贷已经入不敷出了
but we're already upside down on the mortgage.
你怎么能让这种事发生呢 爸爸
How could you let this happen, Daddy?
零八年股市崩♥盘♥
Well, we lost a lot of money
我们赔了很多钱
when the stock market crashed in '08,
那是我们用来养老的钱
and then that was the money we were supposed to retire on,
所以我们就没钱交个人所得税了
and then we couldn't pay the income tax.
我们会失去我们的房♥子吗
Are we gonna lose our home?
不 不 绝对不会
No! No! Absolutely not.
好吧 你欠了多少钱 斯图尔特
Okay, how much do you owe, Stewart?
这个 没有那么多
Well, it's, uh, not all that much.
今天我就要去见一个税务律师
Um, I'm meeting today with a tax lawyer
他专门和税务局谈判的
who, uh, specializes in negotiating with the IRS.
我会想到办法的 我保证 别担心
I'll work something out. I promise, don't worry.
-好吧 -爷爷好
- Okay, well, uh... - Hi, Grandpa.
我的漂亮孙女好吗
How's my... gorgeous girl?
奶奶呢
Where's Grams?
她得提前回去
She had to leave early.
她得替同事代一节课
She had to sub for a class for a colleague,
但她说她很抱歉
but she said to say how sorry she was
让我代她跟你们好好道别
and to give you all a big kiss good-bye.
小心点 我的小小姐
Hey, take it easy, Miss Thing.
-拜托 -抱歉
- Come on. - Sorry.
今天早上"蒸汽"社团要开会
I've got a STEAM club meeting this morning.
-什么"蒸汽"社团 -不是科技数学吗
-What's STEAM? -I thought it was STEM?
就是"科学 技术 工程 艺术"
"Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts"...
艺术是刚加的 还有
they just added that...and...
失误啊
Mistake.
早知道要起这么早
I would have never agreed to joining your club
我绝不加入你们社团
if I had known that I had to wake up this early.
你也加入科技数学..."蒸汽"社团了
You joined STEM...STEAM?
黑素斯在帮我们制♥作♥机器人
Jesus is helping us build a robot.
你们看过那部
Hey, did you guys every see that...
《终结者》吗
the Terminator movie?
电脑随时都有可能掌控世界
Any day now computers are gonna take over the world.
他们早都成功了 爷爷
They already have, Grandpa.
我要去准备我的会议了
Well, I better get ready for my meeting.
所以
So, uh...
后会有期 宝贝们
hasta la vista, babies.
-我会回来的 -我们为什么要去这么早
- I'll be back. - Why do we have to go so early?
我以为你♥爸♥妈
I thought the down payment
给我们的首♥付♥
your parents gave us for the house
是提前给你的遗产呢
was your early inheritance.
什么时候成借我们的了
Since when did it become a loan?
从他需要这笔钱开始 我想
Since they need it back, I guess.
-黑素斯 我们得走了 -玛丽安娜
- Jesus, we got to go. - Uh, Mariana.
宝贝 你走之前
Sweetheart, can I speak to you for a second
我能跟你说两句吗
before you go, please?
尼克有什么理由认为
Is there any reason that Nick would be under the impression
你还会去看他吗
that...that you want to come and see him again?
没有 为什么
No, why?
只是 他的医生给我打电♥话♥
Well, I just...I got a call from his doctor,
显然尼克有问他
and, uh, apparently Nick asked
你什么时候再去看他
when you were coming to visit him again.
我不会再去了
Well, I'm not.
为什么他的医生不做好自己的工作
And why aren't his doctors doing their job?
我不是尼克活下去的唯一原因
I mean, I can't be Nick's only reason for living!
好的 不用担心 宝贝
Okay, no worries, love.
我会解决这事的
I'll take care of it.
好吗
All right?
去上学吧 你们俩 去吧
Get to school, you guys, get to school.
你不打算告诉她听证会的事吗
So you're not gonna tell her about the hearing?
刚才的情形你也看到了
Well, you see how well that went.
要是告诉她 他们要让尼克出院
Can you imagine how she's gonna react if I tell her
你能想象她会有什么反应吗
that they're trying to get Nick released from the hospital?
-一切顺利 回见 -回见
- Have a good day. See you. - See you.
-天哪 -怎么了 怎么了
- Oh God. - What? What...what?
-你干什么 -你妈妈
- What are you doing? - Your mom.
天哪 她要过来了
Oh, God, she's coming over.
小布
Hey, B.
你好啊 我刚没注意到你
Oh, Hi, I didn't see you there.
手♥机♥掉座位下面了
I dropped my phone under the seat.
我可讨厌发生这种情况了
I hate it when that happens.
-去冲浪吗 -是的
- Going surfing? - Oh, yeah.
有阵子没冲浪了
I haven't been in a while.
冲浪是她缓解压力的方式
Yeah, surfing's like her, uh... her therapy.
挺好的
That's nice.
布兰登 要上课了
Uh, Brandon, the bell's about to ring.
那你玩得开心
Uh, so have fun,
我们晚点见
and I will see you later.
妈妈告诉我你给了科特尼钱
So, Mom tells me that you gave Cortney money.
对 我借了钱给她
I loaned her money, yeah,
她会还的
but she's gonna pay me back.
以我的经验来看
Well, in my experience,
人们有时会将借款错当成礼物
sometimes people can mistake a loan for a gift
反之亦然
and vice versa.
那你哪来钱吃饭 开派对
So how are you paying for food and parties?
你知道的 我还在烟房♥酒吧上班
Well, you know, I'm still working at the Smokehouse.
一周赚个一百块的小费
Making a hundred bucks a week in tips.
妈 你就别担心了
Look, mama, you don't have to worry.
我只希望科特尼做好她的本分
I just hope that Cortney's pulling her weight,
而不是只会兴风作浪
not just catching waves.
等会你有什么安排吗
Do you want to do something later?
不行啊 我还得做我的毕业课题
Can't. I have to work on my senior project.
做得怎么样了
Oh, how's that going?
如果你需要帮助 只管向我开口
You know, if you need my help, you can just ask me.
恐怕你只会让我分心
See, I'm afraid you'd just be a distraction.
我绝不认输
I'm never giving in!
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表