剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
《如此一家人》前请提要...-小心
- Previously on The Fosters... - Watch out!
她被逮捕了
She's under arrest,
撞毁车辆以及肇事逃逸
vehicular assault and felony hit and run.
进行司法意见听证会之前
Prior to a jurisdictional hearing,
我们希望召开定性听证会
we'd like to call a fitness hearing.
什么是定性听证会
What's a fitness hearing?
就是说他们想把你当成年人审判
It means they want to try you as an adult.
邀请你参加今晚的派对
You've been invited to the party tonight.
我没兴趣
I'm not interested.
怎么 你不嗑药吗
What, you don't get high?
-我不该见你 -你不说我就不会说
- I'm not supposed to see you. - I won't tell if you won't.
尼克在少管所里怎么给你发信息
How is Nick texting you from juvie?
你本可以告诉我真♥相♥的
You could have told me the truth.
我太爱你了 不能再一次失去你
I love you so much, I can't lose you again.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们会用药物将黑素斯麻痹
We're gonna put Jesus into a medically induced coma.
即使一切顺利
Even if everything goes perfectly,
还是有可能有后遗症
there still could be consequences.
学习障碍 不得不重新学习走路和说话
Learning disabilities, having to learn to walk and talk again.
宝贝
Hey, baby! Hey!
你涉嫌学术欺诈
You've committed academic fraud!
我们得谈谈布兰登
We need to talk about Brandon.
你去不了朱利亚音乐学院了
You're not going to Juilliard.
妈妈
Mom?
你...
Can...
你说话啊
Will you say something?
拜托
Please?
你跟你♥爸♥爸说了吗
Have you told your father yet?
没有
No.
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈 你干...你要干什么 妈妈
Mom, what are you-- what are you doing with-- Mom?
你要去...哪里
Where are you-- where are you going?
妈妈你干嘛
Mom, what are you doing?
对啊 你干嘛呢
Yeah, what's going on?
"干嘛"
"What's going on?"
那也正是我想知道的
That's exactly what I would like to know.
家里到底都怎么了
What the hell is going on around here?
你嗑药 你偷黑素斯的药
You're getting high, you're stealing Jesus's pills,
他高考作弊
and he cheated on the S.A.T.,
所以他被朱丽亚学院拒收了
so he is now unaccepted at Juilliard.
-天...-家里有太多秘密了
- Oh, my-- - There are far too many secrets going on around here,
所以要把门都拆掉
so the doors are coming off.
等一下 妈妈知道这事吗
Wait, d-- does Mama know that you're doing this?
不需要她的允许
Don't need her permission.
-那我要给她发消息 -去啊
- Yeah, well I'm gonna text her. - Go right ahead.
我没时间耗在拆门上 拿着
You know what? I don't have the time for this. Here.
所有的卧室门都拆下来
All of the bedroom doors come off.
-你们的门也拆 -不
- Even yours? - No!
我们的不拆
Not mine.
那把门放哪里
Where do we put them?
车♥库♥ 哪儿都无所谓
In the garage! I don't care.
-好 -我去医院了
- Okay. - Going to the hospital.
我能去嘛
Can I come?
不 宝贝
No, sweetheart, because
黑素斯...还不适合接待访客
Jesus-- he's just-- he's not up for visitors yet.
那凯丽呢 我们什么时候能见她
Well, what about Callie? When can we see her?
裘德 目前只有父母能见她
Only parents can see her right now, Jude.
那我们什么时候能把门安回来
And when do we get the doors back?
等我们能相信你们了来
When we can trust you again.
这个惩罚残酷又非常规
This is like, cruel and unusual punishment.
是啊 有时当父母也这感觉
Tell me about it. Sometimes, that's how I feel about parenting.
索菲娅跟我说凯丽又进少管所了
Sofia told me Callie's back in juvie.
索菲娅怎么知道的
How did Sofia know that--
玛丽安娜告诉她的
Mariana told her.
你有打算过给我说这事吗
Were you ever planning to let me know?
你为什么没打给我
Why didn't you call me?
我们事儿已经够多了
We've got a lot going on.
我们现在有个孩子
And we also happen to have
还在医院 情况不容乐观
a kid in the hospital in serious condition right now,
所以...
so...
转过来了
All right.
-知道吗 -你好啊 罗伯茨
- You know what? Um-- - Hey, Robert.
我们...我们出去说吧
Let's-- Can we take this outside, please?
坦白说 凯丽进少管所
Frankly, I did not want to announce to the whole world
我并不想让外人知道
that Callie is in juvie.
对 可是我不是外人 我是她爸爸
Yeah, well, I'm not the world, I'm her father.
生父 我们知道
Birth... father. We're aware.
然而 莉娜和我才是她家长 我们能搞定
However, Lena and I are her parents are we are handling this.
-是吗 -是的
- Are you? - Yes.
作为家长 你们有做什么吗
Exactly what kind of job are you doing as parents?
自从她跟了你们
This is the second time that
这都是凯丽第二次进少管所了
Callie has been in juvie since she's been with you.
你根本不了解细节
You don't have all of the details, all right?
而且你真的想比较谁是更好的家长吗
And you really want to play a game of who's a better parent?
好 至少让我打给我律师
All right, at least let me call my lawyer.
我来付所有的费用
I'll pay for all the fees.
我们有律师 谢谢你 非常感谢
We have a lawyer, thank you very much. Appreciate it.
他什么律所的
What firm is he with?
她是公设辩护律师
She is a public defender.
-你说真的 -对 我相信她
- You're not serious? - Yes, I trust her.
我认识她很多年了
I've known her for years.
她非常了解青少年系统那一套
She knows the juvenile system inside and out.
她跟地检 法官关系都很好
She has a great relationship with the D.A. and the judge.
最后一件事 凯丽此刻最不需要的
And the last thing that Callie needs right now
就是你骄傲
is your arrogant,
自命不凡的律师登场 惹大家讨厌
hot-shot lawyer showing up and pissing everybody off.
对不起 我不...
I'm sorry. I don't...
我知道你也很烦
I understand that you're upset, okay?
我们都很烦 相信我
We are all upset, trust me.
好
Yeah.
从现在起 我们一定尽量
From now on, we will do our best to keep you...
都通知你
informed, okay?
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
-对此我很感谢 -没问题
- I would appreciate that. - No problem.
如果你不介意 我真的要去医院了
If you don't mind, I would really like to get to the hospital.
好的
Yeah.
昨晚没看到你
Missed you last night.
你不想跟我参加派对吗
What, you don't want to party with me?
不 跟别人无关 我只是...
No, it's not personal. I just--
来玩嘛
Come on. Hang out.
你看起来挺酷的
You seem cool.
你要在这里待一段时间 干嘛不玩乐一下
You're gonna be in here for awhile, why not have some fun?
好吧 如果你改变想法了
Okay. If you change your mind...
继续走
Keep it moving.
阿吉 我不想打断你逗小孩
AJ, I hate to interrupt your playdate,
但你上学要迟到了
but you're gonna be late for school.
给
Here.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no. No, no, no.
我爱你哦
Mwah! I love you.
-好了 -我接到了
- All righty. - Mm, I got her.
-拜 阿吉 -拜拜
- Bye, AJ. - Bye-bye.
你真好
Oh, you are so sweet.
她很好带
She makes it easy.
不 乖乖
Oh, no. Oh, no.
不要忘了 你要把我加入探视名单
Oh, hey, and don't forget, you're gonna get me on that list,
我才能去看凯丽
so I can go see Callie.
好 我尽量
Yeah, I'll do my best.
谢谢
Thanks.
祝你今天开心哦
Have a good day.
宝贝 宝贝
Sweet, sweet, sweet.
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表