剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
希望你满载而归
I hope you make a killing.
第三方托管 米神湾公园房♥产
喂 凯尔
Hello? Kyle...
慢点说 怎么回事
Yeah, slow down. What's going on?
-嘿 -怎么了
- Hey. - What?
我妈和国税局商定了一个付款协议
My mom negotiated a payment plan with the IRS,
她把养老金抵押出去 申请贷款
and she took a loan against her pension
以清偿债务
to pay off the lien.
那...是什么意思
Okay. What does... what does that mean?
我们不必卖♥♥♥房♥♥子了
We don't have to sell the house.
好吧 但房♥子已经卖♥♥了
Okay. But... but we already have.
美国邮政
朱利亚学院
明天凯尔就要被转去福尔松监狱了
They're sending Kyle to Folsom Prison tomorrow.
-但他还没到十八呢 -我知道
- But he's not 18 yet. - I know.
那个 我们一定得要
Listen. Do we really need
道格·哈维承认与玛莎·约翰逊认识吗
Doug Harvey to admit to knowing Martha Johnson?
如果我们拿到他的DNA
I mean, like, if we somehow got some DNA,
经验证 恰与凶器上的相匹配的话如何
tested it and it was a match.
这不能用作呈堂证物
It wouldn't be admissible in court.
但足够让青少年司法中心立案了吧
But would it be enough to get the JJC to take the case?
如果存在其他嫌犯的话
If there was another potential suspect?
也许 但怎么才能拿到他的DNA
Maybe. But how do we get his DNA?
我有电♥话♥进来 等会儿再打给你
Hey, I'm getting another call. Can I call you back?
好 拜托你别做傻事
Okay. Don't do anything crazy, please.
好 不会的
No, I won't.
布兰登·福斯特
Brandon Foster?
狗狗
Here, boy.
没事 没事
Hey, hey. It's okay. It's okay. Shh!
真乖 过来
Good boy. Good boy. Okay, come on.
来
Come on. Come on.
真乖 真乖
Good boy. Good boy.
等等 你们要离婚
Wait. You're getting a divorce.
总算注意听了
Now that we have your attention.
不是要离婚 只是申请离婚
We're not getting a divorce. We are filing for divorce.
-为什么 -这样就能冻结资产
- Why? - So we can freeze our assets.
买♥♥家不想让我们脱离第三方托管
The buyer doesn't want to let us out of escrow.
但若所有资产 包括这个房♥子 全部冻结
But if our assets, including this house, are tied up...
但愿他们会主动放弃
We're hoping that they'll walk away.
这招够阴的 真让我大开眼界
Wow. That's actually a devious plan. I'm impressed.
这其实是房♥产经纪人的主意
We actually got it from our realtor,
讽刺的是 她正好在办离婚
ironically, who is getting divorced.
我们不是想骗人 只是...
And we're not trying to be devious. We're just...
想办法保住我们爱的这个家
just trying to hold on to this home that we love.
-你们觉得呢 -棒极了
- How does that sound to you guys? - Amazing.
-棒 -太好了
- Awesome. - Great.
现在不得不留下来了
Now we have to stay here.
她怎么回事
What is going on with her?
除了一点正常的小脾气 她看了你的日记
Outside of the usual drama, she read your journal.
-我的日记 -不 是你的
- My journal? - No. Yours.
和你在日记里写到妈妈的那些话
And what you said in it about Mama.
你在日记里写我什么了
What did you say about me in your journal?
能听我解释吗
Can I please explain?
有什么好解释的 你根本不想要我们
What's to explain? You didn't want us.
不是这样的
That's not true.
我记得妈妈初次带着你俩
I remember when Mom first walked through the door
进门的情景
with the two of you.
你跑向我 冲入我的怀抱
You ran right over to me and you leapt into my arms.
你立马对我亲密无比
You bonded with me instantly,
这让我有点不适应
and it made me a little uncomfortable.
所以你只是不想要我
Oh, so you just didn't want me?
不 我不适应是因为...
No. It made me uncomfortable because...
我亲生母亲从不与我亲昵
my own mother was never very affectionate with me.
姥姥吗
Grandma?
这么多年来有所缓和 但...
She softened up over the years, but...
那并不是她抚育孩子的方式
she just wasn't nurturing in that way.
而...
And...
当我看到你 好似看到我自己
when I looked at you, I saw me as that little girl...
当年那个小姑娘渴望她母亲的...
who yearned for her mom to...
拥抱与安慰
to hold her and comfort her.
我想这让我有些害怕
And I guess it scared me a little,
同时又觉得难过
and it made me sad.
后来有天晚上
And then one night,
你做了噩梦
you had a bad dream.
你惊醒后哭个不停 我走进这间屋子
You woke up crying, and I came into this room...
抱住你
and I held you...
我的心门彻底打开了
and my heart broke right open.
我感到对你如此的深爱
I felt so much love for you...
如此的同情
and so much compassion.
那一刻 我意识到
And I realized, in that moment that...
这个可爱的小女孩
this sweet, sweet little girl...
是上天派来的
was sent to me.
上天派她来抚平我孩提时代的创伤
She was sent to me to heal my little girl inside.
我意识到
And I realized that...
你注定是我的女儿
you were meant to be my daughter...
而我注定是你的母亲
and I was meant to be your mother.
领养你们是上天赐我的礼物
Adopting you was a gift.
你和你兄弟带给我无比的欢乐
You and your brother have brought me the greatest joy.
我生命中
And the thing that I'm...
最骄傲的事 就是做你们的母亲
most proud of in my life is being your mother.
我很抱歉让你看到你当年做过的那些事
And I'm so sorry that you read what you did.
我能问你个问题吗
Hey. Can I ask you something?
你不想留在这个房♥子有什么原因吗
Is there some reason that you don't want to stay in this house?
没有 我刚说了
No. I... I just said that.
你确定
You're sure.
确定
Yeah.
对不起 我昨晚表现那么混♥蛋♥
So, I'm sorry I was such an ass last night.
没事
It's... it's okay.
顺便跟你说 妈妈们发现了你的烟斗
My moms found your pipe by the way.
-该死 -我没说什么
- Damn. - I... played dumb.
她们以为是装♥修♥车♥库♥的人留下来的
They think it belongs to the guy who worked on the garage.
-真抱歉 我... -那个...
- I'm sorry, man. I... - Look.
昨晚的事
I'm sorry too,
我也很抱歉
about last night.
你说的对 总要有第一次
You were right. Everyone does have a first time,
我想我可能只是太紧张
and I guess, maybe, I was just... nervous.
不过我还是想要的 如果你...
But I still want to if... you, you know...
我都听你的
I only want to do what you want to.
做什么呢
What are you doing?
回想咱俩的婚礼
Thinking about our wedding day.
是吗
Yeah?
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
对不起 我一直走回头路 那不是我本意
I'm sorry that I've been taking steps back. I don't mean to.
你我不都如此
Hmm. We both are.
咱们...
We don't, um...
咱们并不想离婚...真离婚 对吧
we don't want to get a divorce, you know, for... for reals?
虽然有时生活艰难
Sometimes this is hard, but...
但我哪儿也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
你呢
Are you?
我没有失去理智
I'm not crazy.
孩子 你怎么来了
Baby! What are you doing?
-我刚回来 -怎么样
- I just got back in. - How did it go?
怎么样 试奏如何
How did it go? How did you do?
-完美 -太棒了
- I killed it. - Yeah!
小点声 都睡了
Shh! They're asleep.
孩子 太棒了
Oh, baby, that's great.
快坐 我去给你拿杯水
Sit down. Sit down. I'll get you a drink of water.
我的天 快来讲讲
Oh my goodness. Tell us all about it.
车♥库♥里有人吗
Is there someone in the garage?
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表