剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
《如此一家人》前情提要
Previously on "The Fosters"...
-那男生是谁 -他就是利亚姆
- Who was that guy? - That was Liam.
你跟我说过的那个寄养哥哥
The foster brother you told me about?
你对我做了什么 你自己心知肚明
You know what you did to me.
去拿其余的东西 回家吧
Go get the rest of your stuff and get home, please.
不 妈 我要住在科特尼这儿
No, Mom. I'm gonna live here with Cortney.
我想见梅森
I want to see Mason.
你要是想见他
If you wanted to see him,
今晚就不该爽约不陪他
you shouldn't have bailed on taking him tonight.
我们发现
It's come to our attention
你允许记录在案的性侵者
that you allowed a registered sex offender
为学校戏剧演出建舞台背景
to build sets for a school play?
-我叫亚伦 -卡梅伦
- I'm Aaron. - Cameron.
为什么读法学院
So why law school?
我在青少年司法组织实习
I've been interning at the Juvenile Justice Project.
我烧了仓库
Well, I burned down the warehouse,
怎么做都要进监狱了
so they gonna send me to jail anyway.
尼克 别这样
Nick, don't.
我爱你 但如果你伤害了自己
I love you. But we can't be together
我们就没法在一起了
if you hurt yourself.
现在没事了 尼克 都结束了
Okay, it's okay now, Nick, it's all over.
不要再谈这个好吗
Can we not talk about it anymore?
我只想了结这一切
I just want to be done with it, you know?
玛丽安娜
Mariana...
是我 尼克
It's me, Nick.
给你情人发短♥信♥呢
Texting your lover?
我跟她说 明晚没办法去见她了
Yeah, I'm letting her know I can't hook up tomorrow night
因为是我首个结婚纪念日
since it's my first wedding anniversary.
就是说我们再不会庆祝
Does this mean that we're not gonna celebrate
初吻纪念日了吗
our first kiss anniversary anymore?
当然庆祝
We absolutely are.
那十年必须好好庆祝
I want credit for those 10 years.
可以两个一起庆祝
We can celebrate both.
再加上是情人节 这几顿可够贵的
Plus Valentine's Day. That's a lot of expensive meals.
能付得起吗
Can we afford this?
这是你们应得的
You deserve it.
你们从来都不享受
You never treat yourselves.
你们应该去顶级海鲜吃一顿
You should go to Island Prime.
抱歉把你吵醒了 宝贝
Sorry we woke you, honey.
没事
It's okay.
反正上学前还得洗个头发
To wash my hair before school anyways.
我们是不是该申请一个针对尼克的禁令
Maybe we should take out a restraining order against Nick?
因为布兰登那次很成功吗
Oh, because that was so successful with Brandon?
不用 没事
No, it's fine.
尼克在一个监管很严的治疗中心
Nick is in a secure treatment center.
-而且他失去了使用手♥机♥的资格 -好吧
- And they've taken away his phone privileges. - Fine.
申请了禁令 玛丽安娜也不会更安全
A restraining order is not gonna make Mariana any safer.
说不定还会对尼克起反作用
Might have the opposite effect on Nick.
那我们怎么办 让她天天跟我们睡吗
What are we gonna do? She's been in here every night.
继续让她接受心理辅♥导♥
Well, just keep up with her counseling
要耐心
and be patient.
但是布兰登
Brandon, on the other hand...
给他点时间
Give him time.
要我说 时间已经够长了
It's been long enough, if you ask me.
他正在蜜月期
He's in a honeymoon period.
等这段过去了
Once that wears off and
独♥立♥生活的重重责任
responsibilities of being on his own start piling up,
就会让他夹着尾巴回来了
he'll come running back with his tail between his legs.
这总比
Which is a lot better
对咱们举着中指好多了
than with his middle finger in the air.
是啊
Yep.
没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
等梅森习惯了新家
When Mason gets used to the new place,
我就让他回自己的小床睡去
I'll work on getting him to stay in his own bed.
没事
Oh, yeah, no, it's...
没什么的
it's no problem.
这周末我补偿你一下吧
I'll make it up to you this weekend.
你担心艾迪又要变卦
Are you worried Eddie might bail?
希望不会
I hope not,
看在梅森分上
for Mason's sake.
但我还是有点紧张
I am a little nervous though.
他从没有在外面过夜过
I've never even spent a night away from him.
你也需要休息一下了
Well, you deserve a break.
我在想也许我们应该办个派对
I was thinking maybe we should have a party.
派对应该会很好玩
I think a party would be fun.
我觉得可以
I think we should do it.
打扰一下 你是新生吗
Excuse me, are you new here?
是啊 我第一天来
Oh, uh, yeah, yeah. This is my first day.
也许你能带我转一圈
Maybe you could show me around a little bit?
抱歉 我没那么多时间
Yeah, no, sorry. I'm not very rah-rah.
但如果放学你有时间
But if you're free after school,
我正在做毕业设计
I have this senior project I've been working on.
-也许你可以陪我 -是吗
- Maybe you could keep me company? - Oh, yeah?
我觉得可以
Yeah, I think I could do that.
顺便说一下 我叫凯丽
I'm Callie, by the way.
阿吉
AJ.
欢迎来到锚滩
Welcome to Anchor Beach.
封锁事件后有家长办了退学
Some of the parents pulled their kids out after the lockdown,
所以空出名额给了阿吉
so they had a spot for AJ.
高三中途转学
So how does he feel about being transferred
他怎么想
in the middle of his senior year?
他很乐意去个更好的学校
He's happy to be going to a better school.
尤其是凯丽就读的学校
Especially one that Callie goes to.
所以他们还在一起
So that's still on?
看来是的
Seems to be.
他俩的事谁知道呢
Who can tell with those two?
那咱俩的事呢
And what about us two?
我们还算在一起吗
Are we on?
我只是想给你留些空间
Well, I'm just giving you some space.
是给我的还是给你的
Giving space or taking it?
你还在为布兰登派对上我跟加布走的事生气吗
Are you still mad that I went after Gabe at Brandon's party?
我没生气 我只是
I'm not mad, I'm...
我只是很担心
I'm just worried.
我觉得他是个导火索
I think he's a trigger.
他刚一出现 你就重蹈覆辙
The minute he came back into your life, you slipped.
好吧
Okay.
好什么
"Okay"?
我不会再见他了
I won't see him again.
我不想要我们保持距离
I don't want any space between us.
我想要你
I want you.
我也想要你
I want you, too.
那现在怎么样
How about right now?
那这些照片我们要怎么办
So what are you gonna do with all these pictures?
我还不知道
I don't know exactly.
这是篇关于照片的文章
It's a photo essay.
所以也许 贴在一张大帆布上
So maybe, like, on a big canvas,
混合媒体拼贴画之类
a mixed media collage.
你这么做 有什么原因吗
Is there, like, a reason you're doing this?
为了毕业
So I'll graduate.
我是说做好了让大家看的时候
I mean when you're done and people look at it.
他们有什么在意的理由呢
Why should they care?
我谢你
Gee, thanks a lot.
那有吗
Well?
你有什么想表达的吗
Is there something you're trying to say?
我想表达我七年里去了七个家庭
I'm saying that I was in seven homes in seven years.
也许 写下我在每个家庭的感受
Probably, like, write about how I felt in each house.
我想理由就是
And I guess the reason is...
弄清楚为什么对我来说
to try to figure out why it's hard for me
相信永恒什么的这么难
to trust anything is permanent.
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表