剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
What, you don't get high?
嗑药 只是今天就要回家了
I get high, just... going home today.
恭喜你
Oh... well, good for you.
这样我更逍遥
Better for me.
他的核心体温已降至正常值以下
Okay, his core temperature is below normal,
现在让他暖和起来 但愿...
so we're gonna warm him up now... and hopefully,
体温不会再飙升
his temperature won't spike again.
他何时能醒
Uh... when will he wake up?
随时都可能
Anytime.
几分钟后 几小时后 几天后
It could be minutes, hours, days.
不过要不停跟他讲话
But, keep talking to him.
有人说他们听得到你的声音
Some people say they can hear you.
你好 我是布兰登·福斯特
Hello, my name's, uh, Brandon Foster,
之前被音乐学院录取
uh, and I was... accepted into your music program.
但因为做错了事
But I... I made a mistake, and I was just...
不知道能否找谁说一下
wondering if I could talk to someone
我的情况
about my status to see if there's...
看能不能补救
something I could do.
已经有人占了我的名额
My spot's been taken.
没有什么...
Uh, and... and there's noth...
我知道 我以为...
No, I know, I... I just thought th...
我理解
I understand.
谢谢
Thank you.
早孕测试
午安
Have a good afternoon.
怎么了
What is that?
是他的心率
It's his heart rate.
-宝贝 快醒醒 醒醒 -黑素斯
- Hey, baby, wake up, sweetheart, wake up. - Jesus.
能听见吗 宝贝
Can you hear us, baby?
黑素斯
Jesus.
黑素斯 醒醒 宝贝
Jesus... wake up, baby.
宝贝 我们就在这儿
Baby, we're right here.
醒醒 宝贝
Wake up, honey.
跟我走
Come with me.
妈妈
Mama?
这边
This way.
不用再痛苦了
We don't have to hurt anymore.
我们可以离开世界
We can leave this world.
这边
This way.
黑素斯
Jesus...
黑素斯 宝贝 醒醒
Jesus, baby, wake up.
跟我走
Come with me.
拉着我的手
Take my hand.
醒醒 黑素斯 醒醒
Wake up, Jesus. Wake up.
-黑素斯 醒过来 -醒醒 醒醒
- Jesus, come back to us. - Wake up. Wake up.
-我们在这儿 -没事的
- We're here. - You are okay.
-醒过来吧 黑素斯 -走吧
- Please wake up, Jesus. - Let's go.
我们爱你 黑素斯
We love you, Jesus.
-醒醒 宝贝 -醒醒 亲爱的
- Wake up, baby. - Wake up, sweetheart.
-醒醒 黑素斯 -醒醒
- Wake up, Jesus. - Wake up.
黑素斯
Jesu...
宝贝 宝贝
Hey, baby, hey!
-宝贝 没事了 -别怕
- Hey, baby. It's okay. - Don't be scared,
别怕 你安全了
don't be scared, you're safe.
我们在呢 有我们呢
We're here. We got you.
我们在呢
We're right here.
宝贝
Hi, baby.
没事了
It's okay.
好了好了 放松好吗 别说了
Okay, okay. Just relax, okay? No more talking.
-别说话 -能来个护士吗
- No more talking. - Can we get someone in here, please?
-给你 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thanks.
某人睡了挺久啊
Someone had a long nap, huh?
好了 深呼吸
Okay, deep breath.
打扰一下 你是梅勒妮的丈夫吗
Excuse me... are you Melanie's husband?
是我 你是她朋友吗
Yes. Are you a friend of hers?
不 我儿子住你们隔壁病房♥
No, my, uh, my son is next door.
她怎么样了 你妻子
How is she, your wife?
好多了 他们说渡过危险期了
Better. They say she's gonna make it.
太好了
I'm so glad.
-你儿子呢 -也没事了 他醒了
- Your son? - Yes, he is, uh, awake.
你岳母还在吗
Is your mother-in-law still here?
我想谢谢她
I wanna thank her.
她真的 帮我度过了一段艰难时光
She really... helped me get through a rough night.
我岳母
My mother-in-law?
是的 我刚刚意识到她都没告诉我名字
Yes, um... I just realized she never told me her name.
她说她是梅勒妮的母亲吗
She said she was Melanie's mother?
是的 她说你刚从中国回来
Yes. She told me that you were traveling back from China?
这倒是真的 但是...
That's right. But, uh...
梅勒妮的母亲几年前已经过世了
Melanie's mother passed away a few years ago.
打扰一下
Hey... um, excuse me.
我要去参加凯丽的听证会
I'm headed to Callie's hearing.
-祝我好运吧 -好运
- Wish me luck. - Good luck.
-照顾好儿子 -好
- Take care of our boy. - Yeah.
好了...
All right, so...
史戴菲 我跟凯丽谈过了
Hey, Stef. Okay, so I talked to Callie,
大概了解了事情的因果
got a general picture of what happened.
好的 那你也看了
Okay, and you also read
-她在警局的陈述 -是的 看了
- her police statement. - Yes. Yeah, I did.
好吧 我不理解那为什么证明她有罪
Okay, I don't see how that incriminates her.
-她承认有过失了 -确实
- Well, she admitted fault. - Yeah,
但她承认的是不该上特洛伊·约翰逊的车
for getting in the car with Troy Johnson,
并非承担车祸的过失啊
not for causing the accident.
我们俩是这么看的
That's how you and I read it.
但承认过失在法庭上就是需要追究的
But any admission of guilt is open to manipulation in court.
我们先发言
Just listen, we're up first.
现在先想想怎么把她弄回家吧
For now, let's just... get her home.
-好 谢谢 -没事
- Okay, thank you. - Yeah.
全体起立 詹姆斯·埃斯金法官大人
All rise for the Honorable James Eskin.
好了 小姐
Okay, young lady.
我知道你不是第一次出庭了
I see that you've been before the court a few times.
不过还是让我跟你再说一遍
But let me refresh your memory.
我将假设针对你的诉状情况属实
I'm to assume that the petition against you is true,
并决定最合适你等待
and determine the best place for you to reside
司法意见听证会的地点
while awaiting your jurisdictional hearing.
理解吗
Do you understand?
是 法官大人
Yes, sir.
法官大人 我是凯丽的律师
Your Honor, I'm representing Callie.
首先我想简单...
Uh, I'd first like to just...
我给你省点力气 也给大家省点时间吧
Let me save your breath and the court's time.
你要说
You're going to argue that
亚当斯·福斯特小姐家庭稳定和睦
Ms. Adams Foster has a stable, loving family.
她妈妈是警♥察♥什么的
Her mom's a cop... etcetera, etcetera.
这个人呢 要说
And this guy, you're gonna
她曾经有过犯罪前科
argue that she's a juvie frequent flyer,
因为她从这个稳定和睦的家庭
and that because she ran away from this very stable,
离家出走过
loving family once before,
所以有逃跑的可能
she's a flight risk.
你们还有要补充的吗
Does that about cover it?
有 法官大人
Yes, Your Honor.
-但那是在她被领养前... -凯特 如我所说
- That was before she was adopted... - Kate, like I said...
我读过她的资料
I have read her files.
我对亚当斯·福斯特小姐的指控持疑
Now, I find the charges against Ms. Adams Foster dubious,
但也不能否认她出走过的事实
but we can't deny that she's run before.
所以她将在教♥养♥院♥等待下一场听证会
So, she'll await the next hearing in juvie.
-还有事吗 -有 法官大人
- Anything else? - Yes, Your Honor.
进行司法意见听证会之前
Prior to a jurisdictional hearing,
我们希望召开定性听证会
we'd like to call a fitness hearing.
法官大人
Your Honor...
这是他们的权利
They are within their right to do so.
去司法常务官那安排一下
Schedule that with the registrar.
下一个
Next case.
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表