剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
上面的时间是谋杀当天的早上
and it was dated the morning of the murder.
他兜里还有二百美元的现金
There was also $200 cash in his pocket.
这无法成为法庭上的证据
They couldn't use it in court,
但却落实了动机 并证明事发当天
but it establishes motive and places him
他在玛莎家里
at Martha's on that day.
你确定这不是谎言 不是栽赃吗
Well, are you sure it's not a lie, it wasn't planted?
我确定 亲爱的
Yes, love.
证据
转账类型 从支票账户取钱
金额 200美元
我很抱歉 我知道这让你很失望
I am sorry, I know... this is really disappointing for you.
-我想见他 -他被移到福尔松监狱了
- I wanna see him. - He's been moved to Folsom,
离这儿很远 亲爱的
and that's a-- that's a long way, love.
我可以让布兰登开车带我去
I can ask Brandon to drive with me.
如果他们想让我说
Now, if they want me to say
我以为凯尔杀了玛莎·约翰逊
that I think that Kyle killed Martha Johnson,
我就需要再见他一次
I need to see him again.
布兰登 我们允许你开车
Hey, Brandon. We-- we are going to allow you
带凯丽去福尔松监狱
to drive with Callie to Folsom.
-好的 -我有什么需要担心的吗
- Okay, cool. - Should I be concerned, B?
什么 真的假的啊 妈妈
What? Seriously, Mom?
过去 当凯丽心情不好的时候...
In the past, when Callie has been in emotional distress--
我告诉你
Yeah, and you know what?
这就是为什么我搬去科特尼一起住
This is exactly why I moved in with Cortney,
几乎和这个家断绝了往来
and-- and practically divorced myself from this family.
这样你和妈妈就不会
So you and Mama wouldn't...
连我看一眼凯丽都疑神疑鬼的了
get suspicious every time I even looked at Callie.
-好吗 -我们是朋友
- Okay. - We were friends.
现在是我的妹妹
And now she's my sister.
我不会再对她不闻不问了
And-- and I'm not gonna shut her out of my life anymore,
你们得接受这一点
so... deal with it.
张开嘴巴 翘起舌头
Mouth open. Tongue up.
你打算这样监视我吃药多长时间
How long are you gonna make me do this?
直到我能信任你真的会吃药
Until I can trust that you'll take them,
所以可能会一直这样
so probably forever.
你好 加布
Hey, Gabe.
我要出去一下
Uh, I'm gonna run an errand,
大概一个小时之后回来
so I'll be back in about an hour.
布兰登 你好
Hey, Brandon.
-我用不用... -没关系
- Do you want me to-- - No, it's-- it's fine.
我就知道我不能相信你
I should've known I couldn't trust you.
不对 但我不能让你伤害自己
That's not true, but I couldn't let you hurt yourself.
你的脑子不正常 你不记得我们做的事
I mean, your brain's not right. You forgot what we were doin'.
-你可能会癫痫发作 -什么 我的脑子不正常
- You coulda had another seizure. - What, my brain's not right?
那你的脑子呢
What about your brain?
你很抑郁 你被赶走了
Y-- you're so depressed that y-- you got evicted.
也许你也该吃药
M-m-- maybe you should take your meds.
我想陪着你的 黑素斯
I wanna be here for you, Jesus.
你没有
No, you don't.
你差点就不告诉我们偷偷离开了
You almost left town without telling us.
你现在在这儿的
The only reason that you're here
唯一原因 就是为了有个地方住
right now is so that you have a-- a place to live.
-我在太浩湖找到了工作 -也许你应该去
- I had a job in Tahoe-- - Well, then maybe you should go!
他们现在肯定还愿意要你
I'm sure it's still available!
我们以后再说
Talk about it later.
他把这事告诉妈妈 是正确的做法
You know, he-- he-- he did the right thing, tellin' Mama.
不用你教训我
Don't need a lecture.
我知道脑损伤让你很不好受...
I know you're going through... A tough time with this TBI--
我一吃药就不能做♥爱♥
I can't have sex... on my medication.
我一吃药就什么都做不了
I can't do anything on it.
我不... 我不想这样生活
I don't-- I don't wanna live like this.
别这么说
Don't say that.
好吗 你会好转的
Okay? You're gonna get better.
而且 做♥爱♥也不是一切
And-- and sex isn't... everything.
你说得倒容易
That's easy for you to say.
但你可以和医生聊聊
Okay, but... you can talk to your doctor.
对吗 也许他可以给你换药
Right? He can put you on something else
-或者给你加点别的药 -比如什么 比如伟哥吗
- or give you something. - Like what? Like-- like Viagra?
好像我是个老头子吗
Like I'm an old man or something?
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know, I-- I don't know.
但我肯定你不是第一个有这种
But I'm pretty sure that you're not the first patient
-情况的病人 -那艾玛呢
- to have this kind of problem. - And what about Emma?
她会理解的
She'll understand.
我很确定每个人都知道
I'm pretty sure everybody knows that, like...
她不是因为我的头脑和我在一起的
she's not with me for my mind.
我们的关系 是肉体上的
You know, our thing, it's-- it's physical.
黑素斯 你的头脑没有问题
You know? It's-- -Jesus, there's nothing wrong with your mind.
你的确有脑损伤 但你很幽默
Okay, you have a TBI, but... you're... funny,
又聪明 而且你很善良
smart, and a really good guy.
她爱你是有这些原因的
She has to love you for all of that.
而且 性方面你也不是没有别的办法
And you know, you c-- you could always, just-- take care of her.
你可以学点别的技巧
You know, maybe learn a few things.
什么 比如什么
What? Like what?
我不...去问问她吧
I'm... not-- just... ask her.
你确定我会好转吗
Are you sure I'm gonna get better?
我确定
I'm sure.
茱蒂陈 当然了
Judy Chan, of course.
你觉得学校的董事
So how many school board members
有几个参与了这次政♥变♥
do you think are coming to this coup d'etat?
金姆怎么说的
Did Kim say?
金姆也不确定 她只知道会发生政♥变♥
Kim wasn't sure. She just knew that it was happening.
我在SDDE的朋友说
My friend at the SDDE said if
如果三分之二的家长和学校董事会同意
they get two-thirds of the parent and school board
并且证明有转为私立学校的钱
and prove they have the funds to convert to private,
教♥育♥部♥就不会插手
the Department of Education won't stop it.
我想知道这钱从哪儿来
I wonder where this money is coming from?
马克和明迪·科尔金斯也来了
Here come Mark and Mindy Kolchins.
我们为什么要拍照
Why are we taking pictures?
监视别人时不是就该这么做吗
Isn't that what you do on a stakeout?
-我们这是在监视他们吗 -不是吗
- Is this a stakeout? - Isn't it?
那是不是...
Is that...
那是克雷格·斯特拉托斯
That's Craig Stratos.
尼克的爸爸
Nick's dad.
他为什么想要资助学校
Why would he wanna bankroll this?
他的儿子根本不想上锚滩了
His son doesn't even go to Anchor Beach anymore.
也许他想了结旧账
Maybe he's got a score to settle.
你觉得这是私人原因吗
Do you think this is personal?
等等
Wait.
你对自己干了什么
What did you do to yourself?
我需要保护
I needed protection.
所以你加入了黑帮
So you're in a gang.
你来这干什么
What are you doin' here?
玛莎·约翰逊死的那天你有没有
Did you steal money from Martha Johnson
从她那儿偷两百美金
$200 the day that she was killed?
你为什么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
这在法庭上没用
They couldn't use it in court.
你说你那天不在她房♥子里
You said you weren't at her house that day.
我撒谎了
I lied.
那天早上我在那 我看见桌子上有钱
I was there in the morning, I saw money on the counter,
我就拿了
and I took it.
为什么
Why?
因为我想要东西
Because I wanted stuff!
并且她从来没有为我做的工作付足够的薪水
And she never paid me good for all the work I did for her.
我的天 凯尔
Oh my God, Kyle.
你杀了她
Did you kill her?
如果是呢
What if I did?
你利用我
You used me.
你利用我才对
You used me.
-利用你什么 -利用我
- For what? - For a cause
让你觉得自己很高尚
to-- to feel good about yourself.
我因为帮你可能要监狱了
I could go to prison because I tried to help you.
你是一个白人女孩 有个有钱的爹
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表