剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
《如此一家人》前情提要
Previouly on The Foster.
我在想 阿泰出狱之后
I've been thinking. When Ty gets out,
你们搬单人间去
you guys move into the one-bedroom,
安娜和伊莎贝尔搬来和我住
and Ana and Isabelle will move in with me.
特洛伊·约翰逊说玛莎死那天
Troy Johnson said he was working here the day that Martha Johnson
-他在这里 -不 凯丽 不
- was murdered. -No, Callie, no!
你就要接受审讯了
Your trial is comin' up.
你该想的是这个
You need to be thinking about that,
不是关心什么谋杀案
not worrying about some murder.
你要再靠近我我就报♥警♥了
I'm gonna call the cops if you ever come near me again!
凯丽看见阿吉亲吻别的女孩
Callie saw AJ kissing another girl.
-你喜欢她吗 -喜欢 我喜欢她
- Do you like her? - Yeah. I like her.
黑素斯没有读我的信
So, Jesus didn't read my letter...
因为他读不了
because he can't read.
那是什么
What's that?
这是艾玛写给黑素斯的信
It's the letter Emma wrote to Jesus.
为什么在你手里
What are you doing with it?
艾玛也不想让其他人看到这封信
Emma didn't want anyone else finding it.
-艾玛怀孕了吗 -不 现在没有了
- Emma's pregnant? - No, she isn't pregnant... anymore.
我想建树屋
I... want to build it.
如果我们叫加布帮他呢
What if... we ask Gabe to help?
你们都是来上性教育课的吗
Are you guys all here for LGBTQ sex-ed?
但要求锚滩同意书
To require a permission slip from ABCC,
就牵扯到校方
implicates the school.
我们希望你能辞职
We're asking you to resign.
性教育课的事不是家长告诉劳伦的
It wasn't a parent who told Lauren about the sex-ed class.
德鲁告诉劳伦的
Drew told Lauren?
猜猜他们要任命谁当临时校长
Guess who they're making interim principal?
我觉得我该主动辞职
I feel like I should quit in solidarity!
德鲁根本就是牺牲了蒙绨
I mean, Drew totally threw Monte under the bus.
他背后捅我刀子
I'm sure it's only a matter of time
也是时间问题
before he stabs me in the back.
我不清楚 莉娜
I don't know about that, Lena.
他得到了他想要的工作
He got the job that he wanted.
没有你他管理不下来学校 他需要你
He can't run the school without you; he needs you.
再说 你爱锚滩
Besides, you love ABCC.
我们的孩子也都在那里上学
Our kids go to school there.
你真的打算不争取一下就放弃吗
You're really gonna give this up without a fight?
工作的电♥话♥吗
Is that work?
不 是关于凯丽的
No, it's about Callie.
加布
Gabe, hey!
怎么了
What's going on?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我给你打过电♥话♥ 但你电♥话♥打不通
I... tried calling you, but your phone's disconnected.
对 我正在搬家
Uh, yeah, I am, uh, moving.
在太浩湖找到一份工作 所以...
Got a job in Lake Tahoe, so...
等等 你什么
Wait, you what?
-你有打算告诉我们吗 -当然有
- Were you gonna tell us? - Of course.
只是一切发生得太快了
Ah, just it happened really fast and...
你找我♥干♥什么
So, what-- why-- why are you looking for me?
黑素斯和我想建大树屋
Jesus and I want to build this massive tree house, and...
我不知道
I don't know, I--
我本以为你可以帮我们
I thought that you could help.
我找到面包了
I found bread!
等等 算了 只有一点渣了 你要吗
Oh, wait, never mind, it's just the butts, you want 'em?
只要有果酱 我无所谓
Yeah, I don't mind butts as long as I have jam.
我才不吃
Yeah, I'm not touching that.
她说不吃而已
That's what she said.
-早上好 大家 -好
- Morning, everybody. - Okay...
家里真的一点吃的都没有了
there is literally no food in this house.
我知道 对不起 对不起
I know, sorry, sorry!
我昨天没时间去商店
I did not have time to go to the store yesterday,
我我今天会去的 我保证
but I will go today, I promise.
妈妈 你觉得诺亚和我
Hey, Mama, do you think that Noah
周末去装饰泰勒的储物柜如何
and I could decorate Taylor's locker this weekend?
她星期一生日
Her birthday is on Monday.
宝贝 那很贴心 但你知道那有违校规
Oh, honey, that's really sweet, but you know it's not allowed.
他们认为这有损学校的财产
They consider it defacing school property.
这规定有点无理了吧
Well, that's kinda harsh, isn't it?
你们觉得把我房♥间让给黑素斯怎么样
Hey, so what do you guys think about, uh, giving Jesus my room?
永久让给他
Like, permanently?
真的 你真的太好了 小布
Really? That's awfully nice of you, B.
没那么好
Well, not so nice.
我是希望我能搬进车♥库♥
I was kind of hoping I could move into the... garage?
凯丽和玛丽安娜也许会有意见
Well, Callie and Mariana might have an opinion about that.
玛丽安娜肯定有 但...
Well, I'm sure Mariana will have an opinion, but...
我都没问题 我不想睡楼上
I'm fine with it, I don't want to sleep up there.
我觉得那是个好主意
I think that's a great idea.
是吗 我们稍后再谈这个问题
Oh, do you? Well, we will talk about it.
你们动作快点了
Why don't you guys get a move on?
你们的脑子没办法自己教育自己
Your brains are not going to enrich themselves.
凯丽 你能...
Callie, can, uh...
-我们能给你聊几句吗 -好
- Can we talk to you for a second? - Yep.
我们跟你律师谈过了
So, we talked to your lawyers,
庭审日期定下来了
and the, uh, the trial date has been set.
好的 什么时候
Okay, when is it?
肯定是庭审出了空缺
Well, there must have been an opening
因为安排到了下周一
in the schedule, because it's a week from today.
天啊 对不起
Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!
想着你上了同性恋性教育课 你会想要
I figured you might want that after homo sex-ed.
我想告诉你
I want you to know...
对于蒙绨的事 我感觉很遗憾
I feel terrible about what happened with Monte.
我从没想过取代她 我知道你俩很好
I--I never wanted her job, and I know you two are close.
也没有那么好
Aw, I-- I mean, not really.
蒙绨和我总是意见相左
Monte and I didn't always see eye to eye.
和有教育背景的人
So, it'll be nice to-- to work
再次一起工作也挺好的
with someone with an educational background again.
我们很幸运有你接手了
Anyway, we were just lucky that you were here to step in.
与此同时 如果你需要任何帮助
In the meantime, if you need any help,
我很乐意在家里分担一些工作
I'd be happy to take some work home.
那就太好了
Uh, that would be fantastic.
好
Yeah.
然后...
And then...
这堆东西
That guy!
很沉
It's heavy.
特洛伊在潜水用品店的经理说
So, Troy's manager at the dive shop said
玛莎·约翰逊被杀时他正在上班
that he was working at the time that Martha Johnson was killed.
-好 -好 四年后 他俩在一起了
- Right. - Right, and four years later, they're in a relationship.
我是说特洛伊和经理
Troy and the manager, I mean,
要是那时起他们就有一腿呢
what if they were having an affair back then?
她之前结过婚 现在是单身了
She was married before, and now she's not anymore.
如果这是她婚姻结束的原因呢
What if that's what ended things?
如果有任何证据证明
Well, if there's any truth to that,
她所说的他的不在场证明就无效了
she loses all credibility as his alibi.
我觉得瓦内萨不会说的
I don't think Vanessa's gonna want to talk about it,
但也许她前夫会
but maybe her ex-husband would.
你律师知道这件事吗
Do your lawyers know about this?
他们不相信特洛伊会杀了他祖母
Well, they don't believe that Troy killed his grandmother.
我不能告诉他们我们找到的DNA证据
I can't tell them about the DNA evidence we found.
除非我想增加一条非法闯入
Unless I wanna add breaking into Doug Harvey's house
道格·哈维房♥子的罪名
to the list of charges against me.
你知道瓦内萨的前夫住哪里吗
Do you know, uh, where Vanessa's ex-husband lives?
知道 洛杉矶
Uh, yeah, Los Angeles.
好吧
Well, um...
事实上我稍后要去洛杉矶
I'm actually headed to LA later.
我爸爸的生日
It's my dad's birthday.
你似乎对此不是很开心
You don't seem very happy about it.
有点复杂
It's complicated.
但也许我可以去问问他前夫 看看他怎么说
But maybe I could go check on the ex, see what he has to say?
也或许你能跟我一起去
Or maybe you could come with me?
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表