剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
然后打电♥话♥让妈妈来接我
and had to call Mama to come pick me up.
你打了 她生气了吗
You did? Was she mad?
没有 事实上 她很平静
No, actually, she was... really cool,
但是 我觉得很蠢
but... I felt pretty stupid.
不如这样 我们待会见 好吗
You know what? I'm gonna catch you later. Okay?
老兄
Hey, man. Hey.
-什么事 伙计 -我们得谈谈
- What's up, bro? - Uh, we got to talk.
那么
So...
你让我开车送你回家
When you asked for a ride home,
我还以为也许你想
I sort of thought maybe you wanted...
不
No.
不是的 不好意思 只是想搭个车
No, sorry, just a ride.
你知道我不明白什么吗
You know what I don't get?
什么样的男孩会放弃无附加条件的性♥爱♥
What teenage boy gives up no-strings-attached sex?
有什么关系呢
What does it matter?
你不能从其他朋友那儿获得你想要的吗
Can't you get your benefits from some other friend?
是的 我能
Yeah, I can.
只要我想 我就能得到
I can get all the benefits I want,
任何时候 任何朋友
any time I want from any friend too.
很好 那你需要我什么
Good, then what do you need me for?
我是说 反正你也觉得我配不上你
I mean, you don't think I'm good enough for you anyway.
-你为什么这么说 -我想你知道
- Why would you say that? - I think you know.
说真的 我真不知道
Actually, I'm pretty sure I don't!
你觉得我说傻瓜吗 艾玛
You think I'm dumb, Emma.
你为什么
Why do you...
我不觉得你是傻瓜
I don't think you're dumb.
拜托
Come on!
我们都知道我不够聪明
We both know that I'm not smart enough for you,
所以你不愿意和我约会
and that's why you won't date me.
我不愿意和你约会是因为
The reason I won't date you is because...
你伤了我的心
you broke my heart.
不对 是你和我分手的
No, you broke up with me.
因为我不认为你
Because I didn't think you were...
真的喜欢我
into me.
你知道那不是真的
You know that's not true.
那为什么我们刚分手
Then why did you immediately start hooking up with Hayley
你就和海莉勾搭上了
like two seconds after it was over with us?
海莉是个错误
Hayley was a mistake.
我和她在一起
I only got with her,
是因为我认为你不想要我了
because I thought that you didn't want me.
那真是非常糟糕
Well, that sucks big time.
我很抱歉
Well, I'm sorry!
那你觉得我
So... do you think maybe I...
我可以撤销伤到你的举动吗
that I could unbreak your heart?
那是玛丽安娜吗
Is that Mariana?
这就是我们来这的原因
Is that what we're doing here?
-跟踪她 -我的天哪
- Following her? - Oh my God!
她到底在做什么
What the hell is she doing?
我今天想起你来着
I was thinking about you today.
我看到一个人
I saw this Vine of this guy
吃了很多糖果
who ate like 1,000 pounds of candy.
很有趣
Oh, yeah, funny.
我把我
So I made a playlist
喜欢的音乐做了个播放列表
of some music I like to chill with.
很好 那
Yeah, so...
听着 我
Listen, I...
我想我还没准备好吸大♥麻♥
I don't think I'm really ready to smoke pot.
好吧
Uh, uh, okay.
实际上我们并不吸
The thing is we're not smoking it.
我们吃它
We're eating it.
妈妈
Hey, Mama.
嘿
Hey, um...
我只是想让你知道
So I just wanted to let you know
我正在纠正高考的那件事
that I'm... I'm making this whole SAT-thing right.
我把钱还给了那个
I gave the money back to the kid
让我替他考试的人
that I took the test for
让他自己考试
and I'm making him take it himself,
用他自己考出的成绩
and to use whatever score he gets.
那样 你知道 你不必
That way, you know, you don't have to
破坏你的诚信什么的
compromise your integrity or anything.
好
Okay.
我是说
Uh, I mean.
我以为你会因为我纠正错误
I... I thought you'd be happy
感到高兴
that I'm fixing this.
就像你把
Like you fixed things
自己造的假身份证买♥♥回来就是纠正了吗
buying back those fake ID's you made?
是你做出了这种事这个事实
It's the fact that you did these things at all,
布兰登 让我担忧
Brandon, that concerns me.
保持本性比恢复本性要简单
A character is much easier kept than recovered.
我希望你下次记住
I hope you remember that next time.
宇宙自己
The universe is collapsing
在崩溃
on itself.
斯蒂芬·霍金
Stephen Hawking?
世界上最聪明的人
The smartest man in the world?
不是
No?
-老兄 -你刚才叫我裘德
-Dude! -Did you just call me Jude?
没有 那是我的名字
No, that's my name.
我知道 所以我才觉得奇怪
Yeah, that's why I thought it was weird.
不 但是我想告诉你
No, but I just wanted to tell you
我可以感觉到我的骨头
that I can feel my bones,
就像 在我的皮肤里
like, inside my skin.
请开着门
Hey, doors open please.
晚餐快好了
Dinner's almost ready.
诺亚 如果你愿意可以留下来一起吃
Noah, you are welcome to join us if you'd like.
谢谢 但我得回家了
Oh, thank you, but I got to get home.
好吧
Okay.
这是什么
What is this?
拜托 别把零食吃太多不想吃饭了
Don't ruin your appetite before dinner, please.
你觉得她知道了吗
Do you think she knew?
不 没事的
No, we're cool.
但 兄弟 你从没告诉过我你妈妈是条子
But, man, you never told me your mom was the po-po.
条子
Po-po?
-爸爸 -告诉你
- Hey, Daddy. - Hey, so,
我觉得我找到解决我们问题的办法了
I think I found a solution to our problems.
太棒了 计划是什么
Well, great, what's the plan?
更应该说是个可行的机会
Well, it's more of an opportunity, really.
如果我们能凑齐两万美金
See, if we can just scrape together $20,000,
我们就可以买♥♥一家
we could buy shares in this company
正要公布新技术的科技公♥司♥的股票
that is about to announce that it has developed
他们已经发展了成熟了一种
an affordable technique
用太阳能低成本淡化海水的技术
to desalinate sea water using solar power.
接下来几个月
Now within the next few months,
他们预计能达到
they are projecting 10
十到二十倍的投资回报率
to 20 times the return on their investment.
我就可以到国税局付清欠款
I could pay off the IRS
甚至补齐你们的房♥贷
and then even your line of credit loan on the house,
然后
and then...
就没有抵押的问题了
the lien goes away.
爸爸 听起来太冒险了
Um, Daddy, that sounds pretty risky.
这根本不用考虑
It's a no-brainer.
我是说 水就是新时代的石油
I mean, water is the new oil.
相信我 甜心
I mean, trust me on this, honey.
-这能解决我们的问题 -爸爸
- This is the answer to our problems. - Dad.
我们知道你欠国税局多少
We know how much you owe the IRS.
你们跟你妈妈联♥系♥了
You've been talking to your mother.
对 我们给她打了电♥话♥
Yes, we... we called her...
什么都知道了
and we know everything.
我们知道了第二和第三次房♥贷的事
We know about the second and third mortgages...
我们也知道了
and we know about
你的快速圈钱计划
all the get-rich-quick schemes.
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表