剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
《如此一家人》前情提要...
Previously on "The Fosters"...
-那是... -钉子
- That's a... - Nail.
钉子刺进他的大脑额叶几英寸深
It's embedded several inches into his frontal lobe.
现在正是我病发高危期
You know, I'm at an increased risk of having a seizure.
所以你现在还干这种事了
So is this something you do now?
嗑药
You get high?
诺亚有一张大♥麻♥医疗卡
Noah has a medical marijuana card.
我吃了黑素斯治注意缺陷多动症的药
I took some of Jesus' ADHD pills.
这相当于嗑药 你疯了吗
That's like taking speed. Are you crazy?
我真不敢相信你还在跟尼克见面
I can't believe you're still seeing Nick!
只要他还被关着
What does it matter
就算他以为
if he thinks that I'm his girlfriend
我是他女友又何妨
as long as he's locked up?
自从凯丽出现后
Callie's caused Brandon a lot of trouble
给布兰登带来不少麻烦
from the time she showed up.
还有那个叫亚伦的孩子呢
And what about this Aaron kid?
她也在招惹他吗
Is she yanking his chain too?
有人在家吗 警♥察♥
Hey, anybody home? Police.
你听到了枪声 所以肾上腺素激增
You heard gunshots. You were amped on adrenaline
而我又躺在地上
and I was lying on the ground.
所以理所当然你认为他手里还持有枪
Of course you thought that he still had the gun.
但是他没拿枪
But he didn't.
我今天就去找罗伯茨谈 改我的口供
I'm gonna talk to Robert today, change my statement.
他们会以为你在为了掩护我而撒谎
They're gonna think you're lying to cover my ass!
DNA检测报告
凶器上除了有玛莎·约翰逊
There was other DNA on the murder weapon
和凯尔的DNA 还有其他人的
besides Martha Johnson's and Kyle's.
为什么凯尔的律师没有发现这点
Why did Kyle's lawyers never see this?
因为格雷警探不希望他这样做
Because detective Gray didn't want him to.
我是乔·格雷警探
Detective Joe Gray.
我知道你对我的一件旧案子感兴趣
I understand you're interested in an old case of mine.
如果我们能证明在玛莎·约翰逊被害那天
If we can place another suspect at Martha Johnson's house
还有其他有作案动机的嫌疑人存在
on the day she was murdered, then we might get a judge
那么也许就能找法官命他们交出DNA样本
to order them to give a DNA sample.
比如刷路缘的道格·哈维
Like our curb painter Doug Harvey.
对我来说 去朱利亚学院
I want to go to Juilliard
是最重要的事
more than anything.
答应我你在试奏时不会
Promise me that you will not hold back
因为觉得你要对这个女孩负责
on this audition because you feel
而不竭尽全力
that you have an obligation to this girl.
你知道来这上学要付出多少吗
Do you have any idea what it takes to study here?
那我该怎么办 和她分手吗
What do I do then? Break up with her?
丽塔今天给我打电♥话♥ 她现在在萨克拉门托
So Rita called me and she's up in Sacramento
和代表什么的谈话
talking to like, representatives and stuff,
好消息是贾丝廷娜的法案
and the good news is that Justina's bill died
还没投票就没戏了
before it even made it to a vote.
这都是因为有你 凯丽
That's because of you, Callie.
是啊 但是...
Yeah, but...
他们进行了一个问卷调查
so apparently, they've got like, a ballot measure.
就是给选民们发问卷
You know, when they put something out to the voters.
-就像八号♥提案那样吗 -没错
- Like they did with prop 8? - Yeah, exactly.
美国加州08年通过的不承认同性婚姻的提案
他们将其称为寄养系统改革法案
So they're calling it the Foster Care Reform bill,
这当然和其他恶劣的法律一样
but, you know, of course it's just the same terrible law
让多数政♥府♥资金流向私有化
that puts most of government funding towards privatization.
他们真冷酷 对吧
They're relentless, aren't they?
是啊 而且人们当然会给
Yeah, and of course people are gonna vote
叫"寄养系统改革"的法案投票
for something called "Foster Care Reform."
这名字我也觉得不错
Yeah. I mean, it sounds good to me.
没错 让选民们知道还有
Exactly, and the only way to get voters to see
更好的解决途径的唯一方法
that there's, you know, a better way to do things
就是在问卷上再放另一个法案
is to put a different bill on the ballot,
他们管它叫"杰克法案"
and they're calling it Jack's Law.
有意思
Oh.
这样选民们至少能看到区别 对吗
That way, voters can at least... see the difference?
是的
Yeah?
听上去不错
Sounds like a good idea.
但这样也许两个法案都无法通过
Maybe the bills just cancel each other out?
这样总比贾丝廷娜的
Even that would be better than
法案通过要好
Justina getting her law passed.
所以他们需要50万个签名
So, they need 500,000 signatures
才能将新法案放上问卷
to get the new bill on the ballot,
所以我想
So I was thinking
反正我们也要去海滨音乐节
since we're all already going to the Bayfest
看布兰登与"小妹妹乐队"重聚
to see brandon's big reunion with Someone's Little Sister...
我们不如摆个摊位
what if we had like a booth
收集签名
and, you know, like, collected signatures
同时接受捐助
and... and took donations?
那里会有很多人的
There's gonna be a ton of people there.
我可以去吗 我知道我被禁足了
Can I go? I... I mean, I know I'm grounded,
但是反正诺亚也不会去
but it's not like Noah's gonna be there, so.
你可以参加家庭活动
You're not grounded from family things.
你当然能去
Of course you can go.
妈妈
Uh, hey, Mama?
我的药在哪儿 快吃完了
Where's my refill? I'm almost out.
-他们还没送过来吗 -没有
- They haven't sent it yet? - No.
好吧 我明天给他们打电♥话♥
Uh, okay. I will call them tomorrow.
天啊
Oh, my God.
怎么了
What?
我收到了一封朱莉亚音乐学院的邮件
I... I got an email from... from Juilliard.
-说什么了 -快打开 亲爱的
- And? - Open it. Open it, love.
我...
I... I...
你要去哪儿
What... where are you going?
他去哪儿
Where is he going?
什么情况
What?
朱丽亚音乐学院
回复 申请
他怎么没反应
W... Why isn't he doing anything?
天啊
Oh, my God!
天啊
oh, my God!
我被录取了
I... I got in!
我被录取了 天啊
I got in! Oh, my God!
天啊 我被录取了
Oh, my God, I got into...
我的天呐
Oh, my... Oh, my...
天啊
Oh, my God!
天啊
Oh, my God!
让我看看 让我看看
Let me see, let me see!
快点 过来
Come on! Okay, here.
我还没看完呢 我无法静下来看完
I... I didn't read it all. I... I couldn't read it all.
天啊 你真棒
Oh, my God! Look at you!
真不敢相信他被录取了
Can't believe he did it.
像这种你多年来
You know? It's one of those things that
反复挂在嘴边的事情
you talk about for years and years and years,
当它真的发生了...
and then it finally happens, and... and...
还得想办法付学费
I have to find a way to pay for it.
我们会有办法的
We will.
我相信他会拿到很棒的助学金
And I'm sure he's gonna get a really good aid package.
希望我能成功升为警探
Yes, and hopefully I will make detective,
这样至少会减轻一些压力 对吧
so that will take some of the pressure off too, right?
亲爱的 我不希望你这样做只是为了钱
Honey, I don't want you to do that just for the money.
不是这样的 我发誓
I'm not, I swear.
我真的很喜欢做警探的工作
I... I do really enjoy this line of work, all right?
而且老实说
and... and to be quite honest,
也是时候了
it's time.
我早就该停止巡逻了
You know, it's long past time for me to get off the beat.
这样我可以睡得更踏实了
Well, I know I'm gonna sleep better.
我知道 亲爱的
I know, love.
我也是 至少
Me too, you know, if for no other reason
我不用每天都站着
than I won't have to be on my feet all day,
希望我的膝盖不会总疼
so hopefully my... my knees won't hurt all the time,
而且
and... and...
也不用再穿那破制♥服♥
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表