剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
Seriously?
-但他... -不是你想的那样
- But he's... - It's not what you think.
他想帮忙 真的想
He wants to help, he really does.
我信了
Yeah, right.
问题是他没地方住
The thing is he doesn't have a place to live,
如果他不接受北边的工作
and if he doesn't take this job up north,
他就只能住车里了
he's gonna be living out of his car.
我觉得他很郁闷
I think he's depressed.
他本可以直接说的
Well, he could have just said that.
他希望能找到解决办法
He was hoping he could work something out.
他换了新号♥码 他想让我给你
Anyway, he has a new number, and he wanted me to give it to you.
-谢谢 -你会告诉黑素斯吧
- Thanks. - You'll tell Jesus?
会的
Yeah.
拜 乖女孩 拜
Bye, sweet girl, bye.
-回见 -拜
- See ya, guys. - Bye.
我不想看到玛丽安娜和黑素斯失望
Look, I hate to see Mariana and Jesus let down,
但你我 伊莎贝拉和阿吉 我们...
but I mean, you, me, Isabella, AJ, we--
我们现在情况复杂
We've got a complicated situation
我们还在想怎么解决自己的问题呢
and we're just starting to figure it out.
我感觉我们终于有进展了 我...
I feel like we're finally moving forward, and I-- I--
我不想让任何事破坏这点
I just don't want anything to mess that up.
我知道 我也是
I know, me neither.
想看看你的新房♥间吗 小公主
Do you wanna see your new room, princesita?
-我去哄她睡会儿 -好
- I'm gonna put her down for a nap. - Okay.
是不是有点怪啊
This is weird, right?
每次你关上门
I mean, every time your door is closed,
就像在向你妈妈们宣告我们在做♥爱♥似的
it's like we're announcing to your moms that we're having sex.
这我能接受
I could live with that.
记得 别太用力
Remember, don't move too much.
好 我的错
Alright, my bad.
好吧
Okay.
你少出力不代表完全不出力
Less work for you does not mean no work at all.
我感觉妈谈性♥爱♥这事
I think all that-- the Mama sex talk.
一直在我脑海挥之不去
It's just, like, getting in my head, I guess.
去他的规矩
Screw the rules, right?
这以前从来不是问题
This has... never been a problem.
相信我 我知道
Trust me, I know.
或许是药物原因
Maybe... maybe it's your meds?
我阿姨服抗抑郁药
My aunt's on anti-depressants
她说她不再有丝毫性冲动了
and she says that she has no sex drive at all anymore.
她什么都说
She's an... over-sharer.
怎么了这是
Oh, what was that for?
为你保持原来的你
For being the guy I knew you were.
感谢你今天来
Thanks for coming in today.
没什么 很高兴来这里
Sure, happy to be here.
我来带你参观吧
Now let me give you the tour.
这是什么
Hey, what's this?
老妈要我去采购
Oh, uh, Mom asked me to go to the store.
知道了
I see.
你为什么买♥♥这些
And why did you get these?
促销
A sale.
买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
Two for one.
我很确定很多不是购物单上的
Uh, a lot of this was not on the list, I'm quite sure.
是的 我把购物单弄丢了
Uh, yeah, I kind of lost the list.
我就随便买♥♥了
So, I just, sort of, winged it.
好吧 鸡肉呢
Okay, well, where's-- where's the chicken?
我们需要鸡肉吗
Do we need chicken?
我再回去买♥♥
I will go back.
不用了 你做得够多了
Uh, no, you've done enough.
我让你老妈回家路上买♥♥
I'll just have Mom get it on her way home.
本就该她去买♥♥的
She was supposed to do the shopping.
老妈今晚不是要加班吗
Uh, isn't Mom working late tonight?
好吧 去买♥♥鸡肉 只买♥♥鸡肉
Okay, get the chicken, only the chicken,
否则我把车♥库♥改成冥想室
or I will turn that garage into a meditation room.
天知道我多需要
God knows I could use it.
-问你哦 -又怎么了
- Question. - What now?
加布无家可归 能让他住到车♥库♥里吗
Gabe's homeless. Can he move into the garage?
当然可以
Sure, why not!
谢天谢地 因为我已经跟他说了可以
Oh, thank God, cause I already told him "Yes."
我相信锚滩学校是南加州 甚至全国
I really believe Anchor Beach could be one of the top prep schools in Southern California,
最好的预科学校
and maybe the country.
那是谁
Who is that?
他们中的一个是新校长
Well, one of them's the new principal.
今天是周六 他们来干什么
What are they doing here on a Saturday?
我们当然需要更多的教室
We're gonna need more classrooms, of course,
以及一个新的报告厅
and a new auditorium.
但这学校就在海滩上
But school's right on the beach!
-家长们会不惜一切将孩子送进来 -是的
- Parents will pay a premium to send their kids here. - Yeah.
你觉得我们需要多少捐助才能把锚滩
So, what kind of endowment do you think we're going to need
从委办学校变成私立学校
to convert Anchor Beach from charter to private?
一千万吧
Oh, ten million?
我可以接受
I can make that happen.
你妈妈知道这事吗
Does your mom know about this?
她肯定知道 对吗
Uh, she must, right?
看来你说的对
So, you were right.
瓦内萨和特洛伊有奸♥情♥
Vanessa was having an affair with Troy.
-你不是开玩笑吧 -不是
- Are you serious? - Yeah.
她前夫说 原话是她都鬼迷心窍了
According to her ex-husband, apparently, she was obsessed.
愿意为特洛伊做任何事
Would have done anything for Troy.
他说他愿意和警♥察♥或者你的律师合作
And he said that he was willing to talk to the police,
无论你需要什么
or your lawyers, or whatever we need.
我知道这不是完美的证据 但是...
I know it's not security footage, but...
但是也说明了一些问题
But it's something.
-谢谢你 -没事
- Thank you. - Yeah, so...
不接受认罪协议吗
No plea deal?
如果你能忍♥受
Well, if you can put up
你的家人说你的那些话
with all the things your family says about you,
我觉得我也能受得了
I think I can handle
在审讯中他们跟我说的话
what some strangers at a trial say about me, so...
你对我妈妈影响很大
You did-- you did a number on my mom.
她把我现在的照片挂起来了
She put my picture on the mantle.
我希望你知道我不是...
Look, I, uh, I want you to know that I don't...
我知道你现在一团糟
I know you're going through a lot right now
我知道你不想建立感情
and I know you don't want attachments and...
昨晚可能没什么...
Last night probably didn't mean...
如果只是个旅行的一时冲动...
It's fine if it was like a road trip thing or...
不是也没关系 这我也接受
Or not, fine with that too.
没人在 就是空着的
No one's out there! It's just empty.
妈妈拜托 黑素斯需要加布帮他建树屋
Please, Mama, Jesus needs Gabe to help him with the tree house.
他在太浩湖做不到
He can't do that from Tahoe.
玛丽安娜 这是件大事
Mariana, it's a really big ask.
我知道 我保证
I know, but I'm sure he'd only
他最多只是在这里住几个月
be living out there for a couple months tops.
哪儿 车♥库♥里吗
Out where? The garage?
加布要搬进来了
Gabe's moving in.
现在还没决定
Nothing has been decided yet.
那我呢
What about me?
-你怎么了 -我是要搬去车♥库♥
- What about you? - I'm gonna move in the garage.
-这样黑素斯就能住我房♥间 -你很大度
- So Jesus can keep my room. - How generous.
一开始就是我先把屋子让给了黑素斯
Hey, I'm the one who offered Jesus my room in the first place.
我要是想住在车♥库♥呢
Okay, well, what if I wanted to live out there, huh?
你想吗
Do you?
-不想 -对嘛
- Ew, no. - Right.
你的旅行怎么样
Oh, hey, how was the trip?
挺好的
Oh, it was good.
凯丽已经说过她不想搬去车♥库♥
Callie already said she doesn't want to move in the garage.
-真的吗 -是的
- You did? - Yeah!
-我喜欢和你住一个房♥间 -哇
- I like sharing with you. - Aw.
-我也喜欢跟你住一个房♥间 -所以呢
- I like sharing with you too. - So?
你还能睡黑素斯的床 加布就没有地方住
Okay, look, you have Jesus' bed, Gabe doesn't have anywhere.
加布怎么了
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表