剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
won't have to put on that damn uniform anymore.
穿制♥服♥怎么了
Hey, what's the matter with the uniform?
穿制♥服♥二十年是种光荣
It has been an honor to wear it everyday
但它是化纤的
for the past 20 years, but it's... it's polyblend
非常热 而且一点都不性感
and it's hot and it's incredibly unattractive.
如果不用再看到制♥服♥ 我一点都不介意
It'd be fine with me if I never saw it again.
再不想看到吗
Never?
我去
Oh my.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
是吗
Do I?
那你最好
And you better start...
现在就开始
right now.
好啊
Okay.
二十年的巡警生涯里
And after 20 years on the beat,
我想...我终于意识到
I think that, uh, I think I finally realized that my talents
在其它部门能让我更好地发挥才能
would probably be put to better use elsewhere, so.
我想你说的对
Well, you know what? I think you're right.
我们一直希望有更多的女警探加入
We're always looking for more female detectives,
有你这样经验丰富又有奉献精神的人
and to find someone with your experience and commitment,
是我们的幸运
well, we'd be lucky to have you.
谢谢
Thank you.
当然 我还是得一级级的上报 但是
Of course, I've gotta run it up the ladder, but
-当然 -但是我觉得机会很大
- Yes. - I think everything looks very good.
再说你已经有了
And it doesn't hurt that you've already got
一位德高望重的退休警探的推荐
a recommendation from one of our most decorated veterans.
有人给我写了推荐信吗
Someone put in a recommendation for me?
是的 格雷
Yeah. Gray.
乔·格雷
Joe Gray.
我以为你认识他 让他写的
I figured you knew him, asked him to.
是的 我认识他
Yeah, I know him. Yup.
所以最终 众人的牺牲
And in the end, if so many people had to die,
埃涅阿斯纪
维吉尔
只是主角这段经历的副产品了
well, that was just a byproduct of our hero's journey.
罗马人在这方面没有仁慈可讲
The Romans were pretty merciless that way.
好的 明天继续
Okay, more on this tomorrow.
回去一定要看书
Make sure you've done your reading.
玛丽安娜 留一下
Mariana, a word?
-怎么了 -是这样
- Yeah? - So...
我看了你的论文
I read your paper.
这不是你的水平
It's not your best work.
我觉得你能写得更好
I expect a lot more from you.
天呐
Oh, my god.
我只是
I... I've just...
机器人♥大♥赛太忙了
I've been so busy with robotics,
所以课程落下了不少
I've gotten so far behind.
我只是...想赶上进度
I'm just... I'm just trying to catch up.
每个人的时间都一样多
You had the same time as everyone else.
求您了 可以的话
Please, if... if you can,
能让我这周末修改一下吗
can I just have this weekend to make it better?
我保证会写好 求您了 只是...
I... I promise I will fix it. Please. It's just...
这会毁了我的绩点的
this will ruin my GPA.
好吧
Okay.
但周一一早就要交
But I want it Monday. First thing.
可得好好写
And it better be good.
好的
Okay.
尼克
喂
Hello?
是我
Hey. It's me.
我有好消息告诉你
Um, I've got some good news.
-你说 -我回家了
- What? - I'm home.
回家了
You are?
我是说 就这个周末
Well, I mean, just for the weekend.
被软禁在家 所以
They've got me on house arrest, so...
不能出去
I can't leave.
肯定挺好的 能回家待两天
That must be nice, to be home for a little bit.
是啊
Yeah, it is.
你知道最棒的是什么吗
And you know the best part?
你可以来我家
You can come over.
我终于可以再抱抱你了
I can finally touch you again.
面试不顺利吗
Bad interview?
没有 事实上很顺利
No, great interview, in fact.
有个厉害的高级警探替我说了好话
Got a big, fancy detective puttin' in a good word for me.
格雷给我写了推荐信
Gray sent over a recommendation.
搞什么啊
The hell is that?
他觉得就可以这样收买♥♥我 让我沉默吗
Does he think that he can just buy me, buy my silence?
让我欠他人情 以后替他做事
I'm just gonna owe him, be his bitch?
显然他还不了解你
He obviously doesn't know you very well.
那你打算怎么做
So, I mean, what are you gonna do?
你打算撤销申请吗
Are you gonna take yourself out of the running?
不
No.
这是本杰明·托雷斯十四岁时
That's evidence that Benjamin Torres was 14 years old
被莫洛伊猥亵的证据
when Molloy molested him.
把这给你扫黄组的朋友
Give that to your friend in Vice
告诉他
and tell him that
格雷还威胁说要把本杰明父母驱逐出境
Gray threatened to have Benjamin's parents deported.
看看他能不能用上
See what he can do with it.
好 你确定要这么做吗
Okay. Are you sure you want to do this?
听起来格雷已经盯上你了
It sounds like Gray is keeping an eye on you.
我确定
Yeah, I'm sure.
我好想你
I missed you.
我真高兴 你回来了
I'm so glad... You're home.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
你睡着了
You fell asleep.
我没有
No, I didn't.
没关系
It's okay.
抱歉 只是
I'm sorry. I just...
我已经好久没睡觉了
I haven't been sleeping like, at all.
在吗 我来确定下大家都乖乖的
Hello. Just wanted to make sure everyone was decent in here.
别担心
Don't worry.
好吧 对了马特 恭喜
Okay. Oh, Mat, congratulations, by the way.
恭喜什么
On what?
考上了伯克利
Getting into Berklee.
为你高兴
Very happy for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
你考上了伯克利
You got into Berklee?
我都不知道你申请了那儿
I didn't even know you applied there.
-你为什么不告诉我 -又不是啥大事
- Why didn't you tell me? - It's no big deal.
我都不知道要不要去呢
I... I don't even know if I want to go.
你应该睡一会儿了
You should probably take a nap.
想我再给我打电♥话♥
Call me later if you want.
所以
So...
有什么要给我
What do you have for me?
不管是什么 赶紧给我
Whatever it is, give it to me quick.
这地方让我觉得又回到高中时代了
Uh, this place is giving me flashbacks to high school.
这是什么暗喻吗
Is this a hint?
你是想暗示我什么吗
Are you trying to tell me something?
这是道格·哈维的
It's from Doug Harvey.
那个路缘油漆工吗
The curb painter?
是的
Yeah.
你溜进他家里了吗
Did you break into his house?
凯丽 搞什么啊 搞不好你会死的
Callie, what the hell? You could have gotten yourself killed.
我不是没死吗 这样就能知道
Well, I didn't, so now we can see
哈维的DNA和凶器上的是否符合了
if Harvey's DNA matches anything on the murder weapon.
不行 这个证据不会被承认的
No, we can't. It's not admissible.
那还有什么意义 更别说
What's the point? Not to mention the fact
为拿到它 你破坏了好几条法律
that you broke a bunch of laws to get it.
好吧 那你说我该怎么办
Okay, what was I supposed to do?
要是你当时在场
No, if you could have heard Kyle
听见凯尔说他们要提前送他去福尔松监狱的话
when he told me that they were sending him to Folsom early....
我就是说 如果没有办法
I'm telling you, if we can't figure out
至少给他点希望
how to give him some hope at least...
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表