剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
《如此一家人》前情提要
Previouly on the Foster.
我知道你杀了你的外婆
I know you killed your grandmother
-我们会证明的 -你真是疯了
- and we're gonna prove it. - You're crazy.
特洛伊没杀他奶奶 我们有各种证据证明他在上班
Troy didn't kill his grandmother.We have all kinds of proof that he was at work
你怀孕了吗
Are you pregnant?
没有其他人知道
Nobody else knows.
我认为你有自己决定的权利
I would support your right to make your own decision.
她没怀孕了
She isn't pregnant anymore.
你跟我哥哥睡了
You're screwing my brother.
-她没有 -你胡说什么
- No, she's not. - That is not true.
那为什么他们不能教同性恋性教育课呢
Why don't they talk about gay sex?
同性恋 双性恋 变性者 异装者性教育
你觉得家长们可以接受吗
How do you think that would play with the parents?
性教育课并没有估计同性恋者
Gays and lesbians are really left out.
同性恋 双性恋 变性者 异装者性教育
我要保证他们在校外得到所需的信息
I'm gonna make sure they get informed off campus.
我想收养你
I wanna adopt you.
你知道安娜有案底
Ana has a record, you know.
麦克寄养你的时候
They wouldn't let her move in here
他们不让她搬进来
while Mike was fostering you.
现在他要收养你 就不成问题了
But now that he's adopting you, that won't be an issue.
-需要帮忙吗 -我能请你喝杯咖啡吗
- Can I help you? - Could I maybe get you a cup of coffee?
只是申请离婚 这样就能冻结资产
We are filing for divorce, so we can freeze our assets.
我看到的是个美丽女子 心态比我年轻十岁
I see a beautiful woman with a spirit 10 years younger than me.
我是说 这不是一时的激♥情♥
I'm sayin' this isn't a fling.
我每年都去 但今年是我第一次
I go every year, but this is the first time
带着位漂亮的女伴一起
I've had a beautiful plus one on my arm.
够了
Stop it.
火人节是在约书亚之树那里吗
Is Joshua Tree where Burning Man is?
不 那在内华达州
No, it's in Nevada.
-你怎么知道的 妈妈 -我们明年夏天要去
- How do you know that, Mom? - We're going next summer.
大家在房♥车集♥会♥上做什么呢
So, what do people do exactly at an RV rally?
-我们做蘑菇 -妈你注意点
- Well, we do 'shrooms. - Mother!
-干嘛 又不是毒品 -就是
- What? They're not drugs. - Yes, they are.
别有任何想法 小家伙们
Don't get any ideas, you guys.
大部分时候就是见见其他的乐队
I mean, mostly it's about meeting other roadies.
侃侃故事 从妈妈那里得到些礼物
We share stories. We get present with the Mother.
地球妈妈
Earth.
我们可是遇到很多有趣的人
We have met some fascinating characters.
而他们也遇到了你们
And they have met you.
-是不是该讲讲最后一晚 -可以啊
- Should I tell 'em about our last night? - Sure.
我们和一些好朋友在一起
Let's see, we were with some-- some good friends,
我们围着篝火
and we're... around the campfire,
仰望星空...
underneath this canopy of stars and, uh...
我跟你们妈妈求婚了
I asked your mother to marry me.
-天啊 -天啊
- Oh... - Oh, my, God!
婚礼什么时候 我能当伴娘吗
When's the wedding? Am I a bridesmaid?
我希望在拉斯维加斯 但...
Well, look, I mean, I was hoping Vegas, but...
我爱拉斯维加斯
I love Vegas.
宝贝 你又没去过拉斯维加斯
Honey, you've never been to Vegas.
我已经和史戴菲的爸爸在拉斯维加斯
Well, I-- I've already gotten married in Vegas once
结过一次婚了 但无论在哪里
to Stef's dad, but wherever we get married,
我肯定会邀请你们所有人到场的
I-- I wouldn't wanna do it without you all there.
我们在想
What we're thinkin' is we
大家一起去法♥院♥登记一下就行了
all just head down to the courthouse together.
不好 你们该在这里办
Oh... gross, no. You should have it here.
不不不
Oh, no, no. No.
这太过分了
That's too much to ask.
不 不过分啊
No, no, it's not.
玛丽安娜 我的新工作有点忙
Mariana, love, I'm-- I'm a little busy with my new job.
妈妈不忙啊
Mom is not busy.
忙 宝贝 我得每天带黑素斯去
Yes, I am, honey. I have to take Jesus to physical therapy
-做康复治疗 -我不去了
- every day and-- - Well, I'm not going anymore.
什么 你得去啊
What? Yes you are.
-不 我不去了 -黑素斯
- No, I'm not. - Jesus?
算了吧 真的 你们都太忙了
Forget it, really. I mean, you're too busy.
我会安排好一切的
I mean... I-- I would take care of everything.
我可以帮忙
And I'll help.
好 我们来弄吧
Sure, let's... let's do it.
太好了
All right!
你只需要为我成为一个好的筹备人指个方向
So you just point me in the direction of a good caterer,
最好是能租到彩棚的方向
maybe some place to rent a chuppah.
还有花店 我们需要鲜花
Ooh, and a florist. We need flowers.
你今晚真够安静的
You're awfully quiet tonight.
我知道你害怕 凯
I know you're scared, Cal.
我没事
I'm fine.
你不用在我面前装勇敢
You don't have to put on a brave face for me,
你知道我们都跟你在一起的
you know you're not in this alone, my love.
我不会让你坐牢的
I am not gonna let you go to prison,
罗伯茨的律师也不会的
and neither are Robert's lawyers.
成人法庭的举证责任更重
The burden of proof in adult court is much higher,
他们没有证据证明是你引起的车祸
and they have no proof whatsoever that you caused that accident.
我只是不理解特洛伊为什么不要钱
I just don't understand why Troy wouldn't take the money,
他还欠债呢
if he's in debt.
律师会去调查特洛伊和他的人品
Well, the lawyers are looking into Troy and his character,
总会查出点什么的
and they're gonna find something.
他也不是一夜之间成了骗子
He didn't become a liar overnight.
剩下的交给我了
I'll take care of the rest of this.
你去睡会 好吗
You go get some sleep, all right?
-我爱你 -我爱你
- I love you. - I love you.
妈 你们收拾好了吗
Hey, Ma. You guys settled in all right?
收好了 你们现在有客房♥了真好
Yeah. It's so great now that you have the guest house.
那我可得经常来了
I'll have to come more often.
这样的话我们还是把客房♥改回车♥库♥吧
Yeah, in that case, maybe we'll convert it back to a garage.
你真幽默
Ha-ha, very funny.
我得跟你谈谈
Listen, I need to talk to you about something.
好
Okay.
威尔想让你在婚礼陪我走红毯
Will wants to ask you for my hand in marriage.
他之前就这么想了
And, uh, he wanted to do it before,
但他觉得你不喜欢他
but he didn't think you liked him.
我喜欢他
Okay. Well, I like him fine,
所以你跟他说 我祝福你们
so you can tell him that he has my blessing.
我想你告诉他 你不...
Well, I want you to tell him that he doesn't...
祝福我们
have your blessing.
因为我真的需要你帮我摆脱这个困境
Because I really need you to get me out of this.
你为什么不想嫁给威尔 妈
Why don't you wanna marry Will, Ma?
我们在一起很开心
We're havin' such a good time,
为什么要用结婚毁了这一切
why ruin it by putting a ring on it?
那你一开始为什么同意
Why did you say yes in the first place?
我不想在他朋友面前拒绝他
I didn't wanna say no in front of our friends
让他丢脸
and humiliate him,
所以我才说我想在这里结婚
and that's why I said I wanted to do it here.
争取一点时间
You know, buy a little time.
做个计划
Make a plan.
让我来泼冷水可不是什么计划 妈
Okay, well, me breakin' the news to him is not a plan, Ma,
甚至都不是可能选项 好吗
and it's not even an option, okay?
你是个成年...女性
You're a grown... woman,
算是吧 所以你得去跟他说
kind of, so you go talk to him.
妈
Ma?
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Fine.
我去就是了...
I'll go...
伤他的心
break his heart...
这就去
right now.
同性恋性教育课程
快看这个
Hey, check it out.
福斯特 等不及要去你家上性教育课了
Hey, Foster. Can't wait for gay sex ed at your house.
-是你的妈妈们要教吗 -不是
- Are your moms teaching? - No.
她们会有些展示讲解吗
Are they gonna do a little show-and-tell?
我更想看一些蕾丝动作
I'd like to see some girl-on-girl action!
我会做很不错的肉桂圆面包呢
I mean, I make a mean cinnamon bun.
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表