剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
I... I still feel like I should be doing better.
听着 我还有一个女儿
Listen... I have another daughter.
她是个恶魔
She's a monster.
对 真的
No, really.
她的姐姐躺在这儿 为了活下去努力
Her sister's lying here fighting for her life,
而她在哪儿
and where is she?
但是 我的梅兰妮
But, my Melanie...
她最善良了
she has the biggest heart.
而且她总是想要帮助别人
And she's always cared about helping other people.
我想你的五个孩子都是这样
I think you're raising five Melanies.
你应该以此为荣
And it's something you should be proud of.
因为善良的孩子会变成善良的大人
Because kind kids turn into kind adults.
上帝知道这个世界需要更多善良的人
And God knows this world could use a lot more of them.
就像你一样
Like you.
天啊 亲爱的 我有时可以是个大混♥蛋♥
Oh, whoa, honey... I can be a real bitch.
真的 我可以的
No, seriously, I can.
梅兰妮会好起来吗
Is Melanie gonna be all right?
我认为会
Yeah, I think so.
她的丈夫正在赶来
Her husband's on the way.
他去了中国 总是东奔西跑
He was in China, of all places.
但是他到达之前我会留在这儿的
But... but I'll be here until he comes.
记住 现在你可以承受任何事
Remember... you can handle anything in the moment.
只有对将会发生之事的恐惧才能扰乱我们
It's our fear of what might happen that undoes us.
好消息 肿胀消退了
Good news. The swelling's gone down.
你看吧
You see?
天啊
Oh, my.
起来
Hey. Come on.
-有好消息吗 -是的
- Good news, right? - Yeah.
他们要把那个栓子从他头上取下来
They're removing the... the bolt from his head,
他也不用再用呼吸机了
and they're taking him off the ventilator,
所以 现在 他只要醒过来就好了
so... you know, I mean, all he has to do now is... wake up.
玛丽安娜是不是已经把碗洗了
Uh... did Mariana already do the dishes?
没有 是我洗的
Oh. No, I did them.
-你们好 -你好
- Hello? - Hey.
你好
Hey.
-你门起得好早 -你来这儿干什么
- You're up early. - Wh... what are you doing here?
我想在你们起床
I, uh, thought I'd make breakfast
去医院之前做好早饭
before you guys have to go back to the hospital.
早上好
Hey, good morning.
凯丽是在你那儿过的夜吗
Did Callie spend the night at your place?
因为她昨天晚上没回家
'Cause... she never came home last night.
没有 凯丽没来我家
No, Callie's not at my place.
听着 你们的妈妈希望我告诉你们
Listen, guys, your moms wanted me to fill you in.
告诉我们什么
On what?
发生了什么 她在哪儿
What's goin' on, where is she?
凯丽在少管所
Callie's in juvie.
栓子取下来了 他也在自主呼吸
The bolt is out, and he's breathing on his own.
肿胀已经明显消退
The swelling has gone down significantly.
但是他在发烧
However, he is running a fever.
他...为什么
He's... Why?
一些脑部损伤 比如下丘脑
Damage to areas of the brain such as the hypothalamus
会影响
can disrupt the body's
机体自我调节能力
ability to manage its own autonomic functions.
我们要给黑素斯用降温毯
We're going to put Jesus onto a cooling blanket
试着帮他降温
and try to bring it down,
然后再考虑起因
before we consider other causes.
-比如说 -颅内感染或者肺炎
- Like what? - An infection in the brain. Or... pneumonia.
如果是这样
Okay, and... and if that's what's...going on,
怎么办
wha... what happens?
那就得考虑会不会有更严重的脑损伤
Then we would have to worry about any further brain damage.
得注射大量抗生素
We would give him a heavy load of antibiotics,
他可能会再次昏迷
and probably have to put him back in a coma.
不过...但愿降温毯有效果
But... let's hope that this works.
"但愿有效果"你们这些人
"Let's hope that this works." You guys, I...
你们对他的诊断医治
I feel like you're guessing
-就是在瞎猜 -不是的
- at what's wrong with him. - We're not guessing.
但每次都是这么说
But, that's all we hear around here with every case,
等等看...但愿...
is let's wait and see, you know, let's hope...
耐心给点时间
let's give it some time...
-史戴菲 -怎么了
- Stef. - What?
抱歉 我们了解你们尽力了
I'm sorry. We... we know you're doing... everything you can.
是吗 我们真的了解吗
Do we? Do we really know that they're doing everything they can?
-话说...-因为看上去并没有...
- Look... - Because they don't seem to...
我知道这很难...
I know that this is difficult...
-怎么...-相信我
- How... ? - Believe me.
挺住
Please. Just... try to hang in there.
-好 -谢谢
- Okay. - Thanks.
挺住
Try to hang in there.
-大家好 -好啊
- Hey, guys. - Hey.
给你衣服
Here's the, uh, clothes.
谢谢 宝贝
Oh... thank you, sweetheart.
那个...一切都好
So, listen, guys, everything is, uh, everything's fine.
黑素斯有点发烧
Jesus is running a little bit of a fever.
但医生已经在帮他退烧了
But they're workin' to get it down,
希望他能尽快醒来
and they're just hoping that he'll wake up soon.
那就好
That's good to hear.
好
That's great.
凯丽怎么了
What's happening with Callie?
今天下午听证会
Uh... well, her detention hearing is this afternoon.
希望在正式允许申诉前
Uh, but we're hoping that the judge will let her come home
法官准她回家
pending a formal petition of charges.
她怎么没跟我们说她有麻烦了
Why didn't she tell us she was in trouble?
因为她不知道 身为乘客
Well, because, uh, she didn't know that even as a passenger,
离开事故现场也算犯罪
it's a crime to leave the scene of an accident.
但愿地方检察官能考虑到这一点
But we're hoping the DA will take that into consideration
干脆撤销起诉
and just drop this whole thing.
她一开始为什么要坐那人的车
What was she doing in that guy's car to begin with?
为了找你 宝贝
Uh, she was looking for you, love.
妈妈
Moms...
妈妈
Moms.
都是你的错
It's all your fault.
死的是你就好了
We wish it were you.
黑素斯
Jesus.
你死了吗
Did you die?
死了吗
Are you dead?
你该来救我的
You were supposed to save me.
我救了
I tried.
总是在救你
I've always tried.
我想救你
I tried.
他要来抓你了
He's after you.
谁
Who is?
尼克吗
Nick?
是我
Me.
你没救她
You didn't save her.
没错
You were right.
都是我的错
It's all my fault.
尼克没去节日集♥会♥
Nick wasn't at the festival.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我打电♥话♥告诉给黑素斯说尼克来找我了
When I called Jesus and said that Nick was after me,
但并没有
he wasn't.
那只是幻觉
I was just hallucinating.
黑素斯打电♥话♥给尼克 问他在不在那儿
Jesus... called Nick to see if he was there.
所以他知道我在哪儿
That's how he knew where I was.
他也因此切断了脚铐
And why he cut off his ankle bracelet.
黑素斯只想帮我 现在却昏迷不醒
Jesus was just tryin' to help me, and now he's in a coma.
真是一团糟
That was really messed up.
我现在还是一团糟
I'm still really messed up.
没事了
It's okay...
邀请你参加今晚的派对
So... you've been invited to the party tonight.
我没兴趣
I'm not interested.
怎么 你不嗑药吗
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表