剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
我不知道你来自本地
Oh. I didn't realize you were from here.
我以为你是在东部长大的
I guess I just thought you grew up back east.
不是
No.
你在这里住了多久
How long did you live here?
直到我妈妈过世
Until my mom died.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你那时多大
How old were you?
十岁
Ten.
你♥爸♥爸呢
What about your dad?
他进了监狱
He... went to jail.
他那时开车 喝醉了酒
He was driving the car. He was drunk.
我们该走了
We should go.
这就是你赢州赛的曲子
That's the piece you won States with.
你还记得那次出行吗
Do you remember that trip?
我们五个去贝克尔斯菲市的路上车坏了
When the car broke down on the five on the way up to Bakersfield.
还有那个去接我们的人
And then that guy that picked us up.
天哪
Oh, my gosh!
-他身上可真难闻 那味儿 -太难闻了
- He smelled so bad. The smell! - So bad!
那估计会是你唯一一次
That is the only time you will ever
坐在小货车的后面 小伙子
ride in the back of a pick-up truck, young man.
谢谢你
Thank you.
为我所做的
For doing that.
还有
And...
谢谢你不远万里
for the millions of miles that you drove
送我去上课 去比赛
to take me to lessons and contests and...
谢谢你所做的一切
everything else.
我说的谢谢太少了
I don't say that enough.
谢谢你让我在这里练习
And thank you for letting me practice here.
妈妈没告诉你
Mama didn't tell you.
没事 没事的
That's fine. It's fine.
你可以随时
You know, you can come here and
来这里练习 你知道的 小布
practice any time you want to, you know that, B.
愿意的话留下吃晚饭吧
Stay for dinner if you like.
科特尼
快回来了吗
我要去上班了
不了
I can't.
-抱歉 -没关系
- Sorry. - It's okay.
到这里就好
Here is good.
你在这里待多久
So, how long you in town for?
还想再出来吗
You want to hang out again?
我已经有男朋友了
I sort of have a boyfriend.
不过今天谢谢你载我兜风
But thank you for the day, the ride.
随时效劳 卡梅伦
Any time, Cameron.
摩托很酷
Nice motorcycle!
谁这么大方
Who's the organ donor?
你让一个陌生人骑摩托载你
You were riding on a motorcycle with a complete stranger.
你到底怎么了 凯丽
What the hell is wrong with you, Callie?
你应该努力赢回我们的信任
You're supposed to be earning back our trust.
你就准备这么做吗
Is this how you're going to accomplish that?
你就没什么话说吗 小姑娘
Do you have anything to say, young lady?
你在学校打人
You're hitting kids at school.
又故意不听话
You're deliberately disobeying us.
你到底怎么了 你想干什么
What is going on with you? What are you thinking?
不知道 你们想干什么
I don't know. What are you thinking?
什么
Excuse me?
不 到底怎么了
No. What's going on?
你们想解除领养关系吗 想得话就赶紧
Are you gonna undo my adoption? 'Cause if you are, just do it.
解除... 你在说什么
Undo your... I don’t... What are you talking about?
我查过 完全可以
I looked into it, you totally can.
凯丽 我们永远不会抛弃你
Callie, we would never undo your adoption.
你为什么会有这种想法
Why would you even think something like that?
我们从没说过这种话
We never said anything like that.
你们根本什么都没说过
'Cause you never said anything at all.
我问过你们 如果当时知道我和布兰登的事情
And when I asked you if you would've gone ahead and adopted me
你们还会不会领养我 你们没有回答
if you knew about me and Brandon, you didn't answer and...
亲爱的
Oh my love.
宝贝 我很抱歉
Honey, I am so sorry.
我想...
I think...
我们当时不知道该说什么
I think we didn't know what to say,
所以就什么都没说
so we didn't say anything.
你一定很难过 我很抱歉
That must've been really awful for you. I'm so sorry.
凯丽 我们是一家人
Callie, we're family.
我们永远是一家人
We're a family forever.
我明白了
Look, I get it.
你进进出出那么多家庭
You know you've been in and out of so many homes.
我想象不到那是什么感受
And I have no idea how that must've felt.
可无论如何 你要相信我们
But somehow, somehow, you've gotta trust us,
或者相信无论有多艰难
or trust this, that no matter how tough things get,
我们都在这里
that we're never going anywhere.
永远都在
Never.
我向你保证
I promise you that.
-你去哪儿了 宝贝 -教堂
- Hey, where you been, love? - Church.
教堂 你知道怎么回事吗
Church? Did you know about this?
他觉得上帝不希望他是同性恋
He thinks God doesn't want him to be gay.
好吧 交给我
Okay. I got this.
只是泰勒教堂的一个少年团体
It was just a youth group at Taylor's church.
好吧
Okay.
是她的主意吗
Was that her idea?
别担心 我不会再去了
Don't worry. I'm not going back.
发生了什么吗
Something happen?
没事 只是不适合我
Nope. It's just not for me.
-是吗 你想谈谈吗 -不想
- Yeah? You want to talk about it? - Nope.
-确定吗 -确定
- You sure? - Yep.
-晚饭快好了 -知道了
- Dinner is ready soon. - Okay.
那么
So...
学校怎么样
and how was the rest of school?
我是不忠的婊♥子♥ 配不上尼克
够糟的
Well, that's messed up.
你管它做什么
But why do you care?
又不是真的
It's not true.
你说得倒容易
Yeah, it's easy for you to say.
男孩永远不会被说放荡
It's never the boy that gets called a slut.
大概吧
Okay, maybe.
所以呢
But so what?
不就是某白♥痴♥用下流手段整你嘛
What, some idiot takes a cheap shot?
如果我在乎别人怎么谈论我
Like if I worried about everything people said about me,
我早就成...
I'd be...
你了
you.
你有没有化验过...
Did you ever get tested for...?
-你有症状了吗 -什么 没有
- Do you have something? - What? No.
艾玛想让我去化验
Emma wants me to.
你和艾玛又和好了
So are you and Emma back together?
不 还没 我们只是朋友
No. No, not really. I mean, we're friends.
朋友才不会让你去化验
Friends don't ask friends to get tested.
我们是可以约炮的朋友
I mean, we're friends with benefits.
她不想认真 所以...
She doesn't really want anything serious, so...
我们可以说是...
We're kind of just, you know...
-炮♥友♥ -是的
- Having sex? - Yeah.
我觉得还不错
I mean, that's cool.
那就玩吧 花♥花♥公♥子♥
Well, play on, player.
删除
我回来的时候布兰登在
So, Brandon was here when I got home.
我忘了告诉你
Oh, I forgot to tell you.
没关系
Fine, fine.
我尽力对他友善了
I managed to be quite sweet to him.
是吗 那真好
You were? Good for you.
我希望他能回家
Just wish he would come home.
我懂亲爱的 等他准备好了会回来的
I know, honey. He will when he's ready.
他太固执了 真不知道随谁
He's just being stubborn. I wonder where he got that from.
我不知道是不是只因为固执
I don't know if it's just being stubborn.
他有骑士情节 想拯救每一个人
He's got a white knight complex, has to save everyone,
估计这一点随我 所以别再说了
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表