剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
他在用自己的钱给她买♥♥账
He's using his money to pay her bills.
什么账
What bills?
谢谢你邀请了我所有前任
So, thank you for inviting all of my exes.
我以为引诱你离婚的是我呢
I thought I was the one who got you in the divorce.
抱歉
Sorry.
今天怎么样 高考
Hey, how'd it go today? The SATs.
我去接加勒特的时候看到你了
I saw you when I was picking up Garrett.
是啊 我觉得挺好的
Uh, yeah, I think it went pretty well.
你今天参加高考了
You took the SATs today?
是啊
Uh, yeah, um...
我就是想再试一次
You know, I just wanted to take it again
看能不能刷分
and see if I could improve my scores.
天哪 要加勒特去一次
God, I practically had to bribe Garrett
我都得威逼利诱
to get him to take it even once.
好啦
All rightie.
我再去倒杯酒
I am going to go get a refill.
还有人要吗
Uh, anyone?
好吧
Okay.
来了
Hey.
装扮不错啊
Nice get-up.
不是 我妈妈生日
Oh, no, we're having a costume party
我们开了个化妆派对
for my mom's birthday.
-抱歉 我可以先回去 -不用
- Oh, sorry, I can leave. - No,
我也正在想办法不下舞池呢
I was actually trying to stay off the dance floor,
快请进
so come in.
怎么样
So, what's up?
凯尔的律师确实找帕特里克·莫洛伊谈了
Kyle's lawyer did speak to Patrick Molloy.
四年前 这些是笔记
Four years ago. These are his notes.
莫洛伊说他记得3月23日
Molloy said he remembered seeing Kyle at the rec center
凯尔去了活动中心 因为他们还一起
on March 23rd 'cause they were watching
看了快艇队对勇士队的比赛
the Clippers-Warriors game together,
和凯尔说的一样
just like Kyle said.
什么 你在哪找到的
Wha... where did you find this?
还记得希拉说
Remember Sheila told us
凯尔的旧文件她都收在车♥库♥了吗
that she had all of Kyle's old files in the garage?
我翻了一下那些文件 就找到了
I did a little digging through them, and there it was.
天哪 谢谢你
Oh, my God, thank you.
谢谢谢谢太感谢了
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
AJ 这是亚伦
Hey, um... AJ, this is Aaron.
亚伦 这是AJ 我男朋友
Aaron, this is AJ, my boyfriend.
你好
Hey.
原来你真的存在
So you do exist.
快看他们啊 天啊
Look at them. God.
她不会不知道
She does know Little Miss Stripy Pants
那条纹裤子非常显老吧
only makes her look older, doesn't she?
真搞不明白
I don't get it.
是啊 我要去...
Yeah, I'm actually gonna go...
哇 这个可不一样
Ooh! Now, that, on the other hand, mm!
如果我不是拉拉 我一定飞扑上去
If I weren't gay, I'd climb him like a jungle gym.
你要一起来吗
You coming?
不了 我就在这儿坐会儿
Uh, nah, I'm gonna sit this one out.
我可不坐
Mm, not me.
妈妈 过来和我和爸爸跳舞
Mom, come dance with me and Daddy.
他就不能自己邀请我吗
He can't ask me himself?
这太蠢了
This is silly.
妈妈 爸爸没有外遇
Mom, Dad is not having an affair.
他只是忙着退休的事
He's just busy with retirement
信托基金的重组
and restructuring the trust
还有找新的业务经理
and getting a new business manager.
他的事太多了
There's a lot on his plate.
什么新业务经理 你在说什么
What new business manager? What are you talking about?
他一点都没告诉过我
He didn't tell me anything about all that.
尼克出事之后你还好吗
So, you're doing okay, after everything that happened with Nick?
是的 我没事 我只是
Yeah, uh, I'm fine. I just...
希望大家别再问我这事了
I kind of wish people would stop asking me.
行 好的
Okay, good.
但是你和马特又在一起了 对吗
But you and Mat, you're back together, right?
他在哪儿
Where is he?
没错 他在参观大学
We are. Uh, college tour.
说起复合...
Speaking of getting back together...
你有没有想过
did you ever think maybe...
和加布复合
you and Gabe?
那可就太浪漫了
'Cause I mean it would kind of be crazy romantic.
可别让麦克听到你说了什么
Don't let Mike hear you say that.
为什么
Why?
天啊
Oh, my God, are...
你和麦克是不是 "有一腿"
you and Mike like "A thing"?
可能吧
Maybe?
可以吗
Oh, is that okay?
当然可以 我爱麦克
Yeah, of course, I love Mike.
我也是
Me too.
你爱上他了
You're in love.
我还没告诉他
I haven't told him yet.
这是我们的秘密 我保证
Our secret, I promise.
单身
恋爱中
你好 你一定是科特尼
Hello. You must be Cortney.
我是布兰登的姥姥 戴娜·亚当斯
I'm Brandon's grandmother, Dana Adams.
很高兴见到你 亚当斯太太
Oh, it's so nice to meet you, Mrs. Adams.
我听说了很多关于你的事
I've heard so much about you.
真的吗 但我只知道
Really? And all I know about you is that
你是个年轻的已婚妈妈
you're a young married mother
却让你还在上高中的男友
allowing your high-school-age boyfriend
为你的离婚买♥♥单
to pay for your divorce.
爸爸找新经理人的事
You don't think it's a little weird
我妈一点都不知道
that my mom didn't know anything about my dad
你不觉得有点奇怪吗
getting them a new business manager?
我不清楚 亲爱的
I don't know, love.
或许家里的财务都是他管的
Maybe he's the one that handles the finances.
凯莉就是这么干的
That's what Kelly did.
之后她就离我而去了
Right before she left me.
开始四处挪动 隐藏资产
She started moving money around and hiding it.
如果我当时多留点心
If I were paying more attention,
就知道她打算跟我离婚了
I would have known she was gonna divorce me.
你怎么不跳舞
Hey, why aren't you dancing?
不知道
I don't know.
就是觉得太蠢
Just too dumb, I guess.
莫洛伊怎么会忘记
So, how could Molloy forget
自己跟凯尔律师做过这个陈述呢
giving this statement to Kyle's lawyer?
也许他没忘 也许他改说法了
Maybe he didn't. Maybe he changed his story.
为什么要改说法
Why would he do that?
可能性多了
Could be anything.
也许他受人恐吓
Maybe he was being intimidated by someone.
谁呀
Like who?
不知道 公诉人
I don't know. A prosecutor?
也许他要保护某人
Or maybe he was protecting someone.
好像他有事隐瞒似的
Like if he had something to hide.
年轻人 我知道
All right, you young people, I know that the '70s
70年代可能只在你们历史书里出现过
is probably just a chapter in your history books,
但舞池在召唤你们哦 快来吧
but the dance floor beckons, huh, let's go!
我万分乐意 我先去等你
Don't have to tell me twice. I'll see you out there.
好的 我等下就来
Yeah, I'll be out in a second.
这位是
And who is this?
我是亚伦 亚当斯·福斯特夫人
I'm Aaron, Mrs. Adams Foster.
就是那个骑摩托带我女儿
Oh, Aaron who took my daughter for a ride
去兜风的亚伦
on his motorcycle Aaron.
是的
Yeah.
我们在看凯尔一案的资料
Um, we were just looking at a few of Kyle's case files,
我们找到这位证人 但他改说法了
and we found this guy, this witness, who changed his story.
你能查查他吗 看看他有没有案底
Do you think you could check him out, see if he has a record?
当然可以 得等庆祝完妈妈生日好吗
Sure. When it's not Mama's birthday, all right?
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表