剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
你们还有联♥系♥吗
You guys talking?
算是吧
Yeah, sorta.
塔丽莎申请离婚了
Talissa filed for divorce.
你心情如何
How do you feel about that?
说实话 松了一口气
Honestly, kinda relieved.
-我这么说很渣吧 -不
- Does that make me an asshole? - Nah.
家庭关系从来对我
The domestic side of things never really held
也没什么吸引力
that much appeal for me either.
更重要的是明确自己的目标 了解自己
It's better to know what you want and who you are.
能重回战队真好
I'm damn glad to be a Marine again.
如果我没被复职
If I hadn't been reinstated,
我真不知道我该怎么办
I don't know what I would've done.
我的同胞可能不认同
You know, my fellow soldiers might dispute
你们获取你们飞船的手段 但是
how you took ownership of your ship, but,
你的驾驶座是你赢来的
you earned that seat you're in.
你是顶尖驾驶员
You're a top notch pilot.
你随时可以载我
You can fly me anytime.
我该走了
Gotta go.
和你谈话很愉快 军士
Well, it was good talking to you, Gunny.
谢谢
Thank you.
你有空吗
You have a moment?
你找我 当然有空 什么事
For you, sure. What's on your mind?
小艇的驾驶员
That skiff pilot--
他已丧失驾驶能力 精灵粉
He was incapacitated. Pixie Dust.
嗯
Yeah.
我想谈的正是这个
That's what I wanted to talk about.
船上有人进行黑市交易
There's a black market trade on board.
这种任务难免有的
Always is on missions like this.
没有其他娱乐方式
Not much else to do for fun.
早些时候我看见那位驾驶和毒贩在一起
I saw the skiff pilot with a dealer earlier.
我该早点告诉你的
I should've told you about it.
为什么 你当时认为驾驶员有危险吗
Why? Did you believe the pilot was a risk?
我当时不认为
I didn't think so.
在此之前他的工作表现都没问题
His work had been fine up until now.
我误判了形势
I misjudged the situation.
我让你当总工程师 是因为我信任你
I made you Chief Engineer because I learned to trust you.
-很抱歉 -我不要求你或其他人完美无瑕
- I'm sorry. - I don't expect to be perfect, or anyone.
那位驾驶想在自己体内加点什么
That skiff driver was free to put whatever he liked
都是他的自♥由♥ 我们也一样
into his body--we all are--
但是他的自♥由♥令他人陷入危险
until that freedom puts others at risk.
所以我们必须做出应变
And then we act accordingly.
毒贩是谁
Who is the dealer?
安保人员请到码头
Security detail to the dock.
队长会与你们会合
Captain will meet you there.
我很高兴
It's nice to see that
艾娃斯拉女士能说到做到
Madam Avasarala is as good as her word.
诊所收到源源不绝的捐款
Donations have been rolling into the clinic,
达到前所未有的高点
it's never been in better shape.
而我却感觉陷入谷底
And I have never felt worse.
起初只是出差几周 去给联♥合♥国♥写讲稿
First it was a few weeks away to write a speech at the UN,
现在却要在太阳系的边缘待上几个月
now it's months at the edge of the solar system?
我知道现在你相处的大人物
I know the people that you're around now
足够永久资助我们的诊所
could probably keep the clinic going forever,
这么做也值得 但你离我们好遥远
and that makes it worth it, but you are so far away
离那东西好近
from us, so close to that thing.
我害怕 我怕我们
I'm just afraid-- I am afraid that this
今后的生活就要分隔两地
is the way our lives are going to be from now on.
我想你 女儿也想你
I miss you, your daughter misses you,
我们都很爱你
and we love you very much.
快点回家 拜托你
Come home soon. Please.
主维修队K47
Lead service team K-47.
请到你们的小艇报到 准备出发
Please report to your skiff. You are clear to depart.
梅尔巴 你淋浴前打卡了吗
Hey Melba, did you clock in before you showered?
-什么 -你洗澡前
- What? - You should clock in
要打个卡 记录为消毒
before you shower-- log it as decontamination
和检查工具时间
and tool check time.
想要混时间吗 伦精通各种技巧
You wanna pad out your time, Ren here knows all the angles.
秘密教学 不为人知的智慧
Secret teachings, hidden wisdom.
好 我会的
Okay, I will.
詹姆斯·霍顿 你在看他
Ahh, this James Holden. You watching him?
从爱神星活着出来的那个男人 对吧
The guy who chased Eros, right?
他还把毛那个傻♥逼♥关进监狱了
Mm-hmm, and put that shithead Mao in jail.
-他怎么了 -他现在曝光在镜头下
- What about him? - Well, he's out here.
有人要拍一个关于他的纪录片
They're making a documentary about him.
-不是吧 -是啊 他在飞船上
- No shit. - Yeah, he's got cameras
随时随地都有摄像头跟着他
following him around on his ship.
赌五十块那个女记者跟他睡了
I bet you 50 this reporter lady's knocking boots with him.
新来的妹子
Hey, new girl?
喜欢他吗
Like what you see?
我不想在你的破设备上看到那个
I wouldn't rub up against that narcissistic asshole
自恋的混♥蛋♥
with your junk.
联♥合♥国♥舰队 胜恩号♥
舰队支援船
我们还是得完成接线点的工作
We still have to finish up on the junction.
斯丹尼 你负责六层 可以吗
Stanni, you take deck six, okay?
当然 都听你的 头儿
Yeah, whatever you say, chief.
缓冲器就在那边板子后面
Buffers are behind that panel there.
先去工作 我一会儿回来找你 好吗
Get to work and I'll check back with you in a few, okay?
别紧张
Hey, hey, hey.
听我说 第一次出任务是最难的
Listen, the first contract's always the toughest.
跟我们待在一起 我们会帮你的
Stick with us, we'll get you through it.
有什么问题就问
You got a question, you just ask.
如果不想问斯丹尼 那就问我
And if you don't wanna ask Stanni, ask me.
好吗
Okay?
-好的 -很好
- Okay. - Good.
我先去弄接线口 你留在电压缓冲器这里
I'll get the junction set, you stay at the brownout buffers.
可塑性强烈炸♥药♥
没有摄像机
No cameras.
这是你的秘密基地吗
So this is your spot, huh?
在你进来之前 是的
Until you came through the hatch.
如果这个项目要成功
You know, if this project's gonna work,
我们必须得学着相信彼此
we're gonna have to learn to trust each other.
我不在乎成不成功
I don't care if it works.
你不在意别人会怎么看你吗
You don't care how you come across to other people?
不在意
No.
白脉竹芋
Prayer plant,
卷心菜 紫锥菊
cabbage, Magnus.
在这样一艘飞船上居然会有绿色植生墙
It's unusual to find green walls on a ship like this.
我把他们叫做"普拉克斯绿植板"
I call them Prax panels.
普拉克斯是什么
What's a Prax?
他是个植物学家
He's a botanist.
他帮过我们 我们帮他找到了他女儿
He helped us, and we helped him find his little girl.
那他们现在在哪
Where are they now?
都在木卫三空间站
They're both on Ganymede Station.
普拉克斯正在帮助那边重建
Prax is helping them rebuild it.
你很想他吗
You miss him?
他是个很好的伙伴
He was good company.
是我在这个世界上最好的朋友
He was my best friend in the whole world.
-那你怎么不跟他一起走 -他没问我
- Why didn't you go with him? - He didn't ask.
也没必要问我
He didn't have to.
我对重建工作不是很感兴趣
I'm not really the rebuilding type.
在这样动荡的年代 我们比以往更需要
In these uncertain times, it's more important than ever
学会爱彼此
that we learn to love each other.
我听到你拒绝了莫妮卡
I heard you shot down Monica.
那是不是意味着我有机会
Does that mean I have a chance?
就像我跟她说的
Like I told her,
我不会在我吃饭的地方大便
I don't shit where I eat.
可你生活在一艘飞船上
Well, you live on a spaceship.
那我也不会在飞船的厨房♥里大便
And I don't shit in the galley.
嗨斯丹尼 我去看看梅尔巴
Hey Stanni, I'm gonna check in with Melba.
告诉我我们进展到哪了
Let me know how far along we are.
好的 支线没问题 你去换她出来吧
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表