剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
对他们来说 你是战犯
To them, you're a war criminal
而我是个逃兵
and I'm a deserter.
联♥合♥国♥想要杀了我们
The UN is trying to kill us.
如果火星把我们两个都关进监狱
If Mars throws us both in prison,
倒是个不错的选择
that's an improvement.
你有更好的主意吗
You have a better idea?
没有
No.
我先不说我们的名字
I'm leaving our names out of it.
好的
Good.
扭叶松号♥
贸易航线上 前往木卫一
这些绿色面板
These green panels can
可以安装在船的任意位置
be installed anywhere on the ship.
只需要从滤水器接过来管子就行了
All they need is a feed line from the water filter.
你会把厨房♥里的桌子修好的吧
You're gonna fix the table in the galley, right?
我们还要吃饭呢
We still have to eat.
这些只是用来测试的
These are just test units.
操作得当的话 我们只需要散尾葵
When we do it properly, all we'll need is areca palm,
棕竹 吊兰和白鹤芋
lady palm, spider plant, and peace lily.
这些都是最好的净化植物
Those are the best purifiers.
我们的空气过滤器不多了
We're running low on air filters.
这些会帮我们撑到木卫一
This should stretch what we've got till after IO.
艾莫斯设置了防护装置
Oh, and Amos rigged a safety shutter
来保护这些面板
to protect the panels
以防这里需要被抽真空
in case the compartment needs to be evacuated.
这也是博士的建议
Well, that was Doc's idea too.
好吧
All right.
我们把它们装上吧
Let's hook 'em up.
很久没做过园艺的活儿了
It's been a while since I worked on a garden.
联♥合♥国♥舰队和火星舰队在土星交火
UNN and MCRN fleets engaged around Saturn,
双方损失惨重
with both sides suffering heavy losses.
现在火星舰队正朝
Martian ships now appear to be pulling back
小行星带和谷神星空间站撤离
toward the Belt and Ceres Station,
空间站仍在火星控制之下
which remains under MCRN control.
你得查看一下引擎
You need to look at the engine.
为什么 怎么了
Why? What's the problem?
我们的燃料消耗太快
We're burning too much fuel too fast,
照这个速度 我们可能会用光反应物
and at this rate, we could run out of reaction mass
只能在太空中漂流了
and wind up on the drift.
没错 但是...奈奥米
Yeah, but... Naomi.
我们要前往木卫一 我们没有要回头...
We're going to Io. We're not turning back--
我知道 我也没要你回头
Yeah, I'm not asking you to.
我知道我们得疯狂加速 才能伪装成星际流浪者
I know we have to burn dirty to look like a rockhopper,
但是我能调整引擎的推进
but I can tweak the burn.
引擎特征不变 但效能更高
Same drive signature, but more efficient--
容错率也会相对提高
gives us a bit more margin for error.
太好了 谢谢
That's great. Thanks.
怎么了
What now?
-辨敌系统接收到信♥号♥♥ -什么系统
- IFF just picked up a signal. - "IFF"?
全称"敌我辨识"
It's "Identify, Friend or Foe."
是个目标辨识系统
It's a target recognition system.
能辨识来者是敌是友
It lets you know if someone's on your team or not.
火星陆战队
我有一位高阶外交目标
I have a high-level diplomatic target
现正面临威胁
in immediate threat.
这是火星陆战队的紧急求助
This is an MMC emergency assist request.
联♥合♥国♥大楼
纽约市
"你在隐瞒什么"
后退 后退
Stand back, stand back.
住手
Hey! Stop!
后退
Stand back!
够了 快住手
Okay... Stop it.
-别打 都住手 -你没事吧
- Stop--stop! Stop it. - Are you all right?
我没事 让我瞧瞧
I'm fine. Let me see.
-你是医生吗 -算是吧
- Are you a doctor? - Of sorts.
我是安娜 你叫什么名字
I'm Anna. What's your name?
-科林 -科林 看着我
- Colin. - Colin, look at me.
你第一次参加抗♥议♥吗
Is this your first protest?
-你呢 -我参加过不少了
- Uh, you? - I've had my share.
你骨折了 但不用担心
Hey, it's fractured. But don't worry.
痊愈之后你会更加强壮
When it heals, you'll be stronger than before.
你 你叫什么名字
You! What's your name?
我不该把名字告诉...
We're not supposed to give our name--
快告诉她你的名字
Hey! Tell her your freakin' name.
-迈克尔 -迈克尔
- Michael. - Michael.
他叫科林 他需要治疗
This is Colin. He needs medical attention.
我知道这附近有个急救站 对吧
I know you have a first-aid station near here, right?
那个仅对联♥合♥国♥职员开放...
No, that's only for UN Officials--
我会回访科林
I'm going to be checking in on Colin.
如果他没得到妥善照顾
And if he does not get the care that he deserves,
你的下场也不会太好
things will not go well for you.
再见 科林 快去
Bye, Colin. Go!
关于舰队...我要知道
The fleet-- what I need to know
-损失的数量... -抱歉
- is the amount of loss-- - Excuse me.
我们正在开会
We're in a meeting.
-抱歉 长官 我以为... -安娜
- Sorry, sir, I thought-- - Anna!
发生什么事了
What happened?
你的宪兵们在对抗♥议♥者动粗
Your MPs were handing them out to the protestors.
你可真是一点也没变
Well, you haven't changed a bit.
我倒希望我变了
I like to think I have.
副秘♥书♥长♥ 萨达瓦·艾伦莱特
Undersecretary Sadavir Errinwright,
这位是牧师安娜·沃拉沃多夫博士 我的老友
this is Reverend Doctor Anna Volovodov, an old friend.
-荣幸之至 -你好
- Pleasure. - Hello.
让我们单独聊聊
Give us a minute.
没问题
Of course.
-都多久了 -感觉像上辈子的事了
- How long has it been? - Feels like a lifetime ago.
确实
That it does.
正在追踪未解决的目标
会将其终结
我还不确定你会不会来
I wasn't sure that you'd come.
你派了一整船的士兵
You landed a ship filled with Marines
降落在我教堂院子里
in the courtyard of my church.
我想我别无选择
I didn't think I had a choice.
我无法想象你去教堂
I never imagined you going to church,
更别说是主持教会
let alone running one.
我也没想过你有一天会管理整个地球
I never imagined you to end up running the planet.
你要我来做什么
Why am I here?
我本来打算给你发信息
I was gonna send you a message...
后来想想 当面说更好
and then I thought it better in person.
最近我不好离开这里 因为...
It's not easy for me to get away these days, because...
因为已经开战了 我注意到了
...there's a war going on. I've noticed.
-安娜 我需要你帮忙 -扯淡
- Anna, I need your help. - Bullshit.
你可知道现在
You know that there are
没什么人敢这样跟我说话了吗
not many people that talk to me like that anymore.
至少不敢当着我面
At least not to my face.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我失敬了
That was disrespectful.
正因为你直话直说 我才找你来
You're here because you talk to me like that.
埃斯特本
Esteban...
你已经很久都不需要我的帮助了
you haven't needed my help in a long time.
这次情况前所未有
There have never been times like this.
爱神星 金星♥相♥继出事 如今战争打响
Eros, Venus, and now war.
群众恐慌 我想安定民心
The people are terrified and I want to reassure them.
我会在联♥合♥国♥大会发表演讲
I'll be addressing the General Assembly.
这将是我一生中
It'll be the single
最重要的演讲
most important speech of my life.
我想要你帮我起草
I want you to help me write it.
你要我为你粉饰这场战争
You want me to help you justify this war?
战争不是我们发动的
We didn't start it.
但为了太阳系的利益
But for the good of the system,
我们必须赢得此战
we need to win it and end it.
我希望这个星球上的人
I want the people of this planet
认识到上帝在我们这边
to feel that God is on our side.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表