剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
to an access panel just about now.
那里正好是在定点防御炮旁边
That's gonna put you right beside one of those PDCs.
收到
Copy that.
看来我们等着就行了
I guess we just wait.
加快速度 然后等待
Hurry up and wait.
我还记得那是我军旅生涯的精髓
I remember that being the essence of my military life.
真抱歉你得看着这些
I'm sorry you're having to see this.
是啊
Yeah, well,
身处其中会更糟
it's gonna be worse inside.
我要去...
You know, I'm gonna go and, uh,
给大家准备点好吃的
make something nice for everyone
等他们回来正好吃
when they get back.
我知道一个超棒的红饭食谱
I used to know this fantastic recipe for red kibble.
红饭
Red kibble?
一种小行星人的主食
A Belter staple.
又香又辣
Hot and spicy.
你是说要去做饭吗
Are you offering to cook?
-是的 -没必要啊
- Yeah. - I mean, you don't have to.
-我知道 -不 不
- I know I don't! - No, no, no.
我的意思是 这样真的很贴心
What I meant was, that's really nice.
艾莫斯
Amos.
几乎满的
Almost full!
全是子弹
It's a bullet party.
来吧 博士 开始干活了
Come on, Doc, let's get to work.
亚历克斯 这艘船的引擎看起来完好无损
Alex, the ship's drive looked intact.
如果能让引擎启动
If we can get the drive online,
我们就能在离剩余的残骸
we can put some distance between us
远点的地方干活了
and the rest of the debris while we work.
已经在弄了
Already on it.
看看能不能让吉杜尔号♥听话了
Let's see if we can't get the "Kittur" to listen.
有了狭背鲸号♥和这个破船
With the "Razorback" and this junker,
我们就有了自己的舰队了
we'll have ourselves a convoy.
让奈奥米做一个全面的安全检查
Ask Naomi to do a full safety check.
然后试试能否远程启动
Then see if you can fire it up remotely.
如果能给点灯光和重力 这活会容易些
Might make the work easier with some lights and gravity too.
收到
Roger that.
所有人停下别动
Everyone stop moving.
什么
What?
怎么了
What's happening?
我感觉到了什么
I just felt something.
求救信♥号♥♥
SOS.
这里还有人活着
Someone's alive in here.
霍顿在哪 我要和他聊聊
Where's Holden? I need to talk to him
通讯的事
about this comm situation.
吉杜尔号♥
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我们几乎用了所有的弹♥药♥救了你俩
We used nearly all our ammunition saving you two.
他们在掠夺我们死去的同伴
So they're stripping our dead,
你却无动于衷
and you're okay with this?
没人问你的意见
Nobody asked you.
他们为什么要设置一个紧急气闸
Why are they setting up an emergency airlock?
救援行动
Rescue operation.
他们可能发现了一些幸存者
They might've found some survivors,
如果我们没有掠夺这些死去的人
and if we hadn't been stripping the dead,
就不会发现
we wouldn't have.
护罩密封没问题
Blister seal is good.
我们加压了
We're pressurized.
我们来晚了吗
Are we too late?
我知道火星不会置我们于不顾的
I knew Mars wouldn't leave us behind.
联♥合♥国♥大楼
纽约市
联♥合♥国♥大会
特别会议
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
你在想 这可以避免吗
You're wondering, could this have been avoided?
我当然会这么想
Of course I am.
什么样的人会希望这样的事发生
What kind of person would want something like this?
火星希望
Mars wanted it.
他们称是我们先向木卫三开火的
They claim we fired first over Ganymede
这是他们的权利
and it was their right.
但这是他们数十年来一直想要的
But this is what they've wanted for decades.
联♥合♥国♥大会将在五分钟后开始
The General Assembly will convene in five minutes.
请各位就座
Please take your seats.
你写了一篇精彩的演讲词
You wrote a wonderful speech.
你应该坐在中间
You should be front and center.
在一个糟糕的悲剧时刻
I come before you
我来到这里
in a moment of terrible tragedy...
所有人都沉浸在
Carrying, as we all do,
失去近两百万人的
the heartbreaking sorrow
巨大悲痛之中
of our nearly 2 million dead.
但是我们也正处在
But we are also
历史的一个
at a singular moment
特殊时刻
in history.
我们面临着前所未有的
We have been confronted by the unknown
未知
in a way that is unprecedented.
起初在爱神星
Activity first on Eros,
现在是金星
now on Venus.
高智商外星生物的存在
The unmistakable existence
毋庸置疑 而它们的任务和目的
of advanced alien life whose mission and purpose
我们却不得而知
we cannot fathom.
我们不能逃避现实
We must not shy away from this
或者假装无事
or pretend otherwise.
我们唯一能确定的一件事
The one thing that we know for certain,
我能保证的这件事就是
the one thing I can offer, is this:
人类以前面临过未知
humanity has faced the unprecedented before.
我们发现过不曾想象的神迹
We have discovered the unimagined wonders
和骇象
and terrors before.
通过我们的勇气 胆识 信念
And through our courage, vision, and faith--
通过我们的目标 我们一起
both through our purpose and in one another--
在黑夜中
we have seen our way through
找到了前进的道路
even the darkest nights.
今天我在这里坚信
And I am here to tell you from my heart
我们会再次做到
that we will do so again.
第一步
The first step,
最重要 也是最基础的
that most necessary and fundamental beginning,
就是我们人类要团结一致
is for humanity as a whole to recognize
意识到我们是一个种族
that we are one people.
派系和党派争议
Arguments over faction and party
必须放在一边 我们才能集中精力
must be set aside so that we can turn our attention
解决这一紧迫的谜题
to this most pressing mystery.
我必须告诉你们
And that, I must tell you
很遗憾
with the greatest sorrow,
火星已经背弃我们
is the truth that Mars has turned away from.
尽管被给予超越历史的机会
Given a chance to transcend our history,
火星还是坚持
Mars has instead insisted
要求所谓的独♥立♥
on what it calls independence,
那不过是他们对战争与暴行的
which is actually no more than a justification
美化罢了
for war and violence.
对于如今这可怕而又神奇的时刻
It looks upon this terrible and miraculous moment,
他们视其为一个机会
and they see it as an opportunity
来旧事重提
to revisit ancient grievances,
取得对地球的胜利
to get one over on Earth,
攻城略地
to score points.
他们已经无视我们共有的人性
They have lost sight of our shared humanity,
因此他们必须被警醒
and so they must be reminded.
这是我们的责任
It is our duty,
不是以地球政♥府♥的身份
not as the government of Earth
而是作为我们种族的精神领袖
but as the moral leaders of our species,
来团结一切力量
to unify our factions,
彻底结束
to definitively end
行星之间的分歧
the divisions between our planets,
回归我们一直以来的身份
to be what we have always been:
一个种族
one race,
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表