剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
没人享有更多的权利
No one has more right to this,
没人做了更充分的准备
none more prepared.
伊纳洛达人穿过了星环
Inyalowda go through the Ring,
将其据为己有
call it their own,
但小行星带人打开了它
but a Belter opened it.
我们是小行星带人
We are the Belt.
我们强大
We are strong,
我们聪明
we are sharp,
我们无所畏惧
and we don't feel fear.
这一刻属于我们
This moment belong to us.
为了小行星带人
For Beltalowda!
小行星带人
Beltalowda!
小行星带人
Beltalowda!
小行星带人
Beltalowda!
土卫六科利空间站的疏散舱
Evac transport for Titan Corley Station
现在正在登机
is now boarding.
请放下所有行李
Please leave all baggage...
并确保行李已贴好标签
and be sure it is properly tagged.
联♥合♥国♥不负责
The UN cannot be responsible...
赫克托
Hector.
安娜 你也要上这个舱吗
Anna, are you on this skiff too?
不 你也不上
I'm not, and neither are you.
什么 我的位置要被占了
Wha--I'm gonna lose my place.
你的位置不在那
Your place isn't there.
我找到了一个留下来的办法
I found a way for us to stay.
别问太多问题 因为
Just don't ask too many questions because it's--
抱歉 你是
Excuse me, ma'am.
就是他
That's him.
少尉 你没穿制♥服♥ 请跟我们走一趟
Ensign, you're out of uniform. Come with me, please.
不 不行
No, I can't.
现在跟我走 就不算你擅离职守
Come now, and it won't be desertion.
我要去干掉那帮火星小行星带人
I signed up to fight Dusters and Skinnies,
不管他们是什么家伙
not whatever the hell that thing is.
你是名军人 看在老天爷的份上
You're a Marine, for God's sake--
你看到阿博加斯特号♥发生了什么
You saw what happened to the "Arboghast."
你觉得安全吗
Do you feel safe?
把我关在土卫六上 我不会穿过那玩意的
Lock me up on Titan--I'm not going through that thing.
带他离开
Get him out of here.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry for the disturbance.
-一路平安 -怎么了
- Safe travels. - What's wrong?
不 不 不 我不能穿过星环
No, no, no. I can't go through.
我 有规矩 我不能
I--there are rules. I can't--
我以为你想亲眼看看
I thought you wanted to see it for yourself.
已经到这了真的要走吗
To come so close to be turned away--
-我不能 -你在害怕
- I can't. - You're frightened.
我也怕
Me too.
但是你有害怕到要放弃
But so frightened that you're willing to pass up
这个亲身经历的机会吗
your chance to be part of this?
这是第一次接触 再也不会有这样的机会了
It's first contact. It's not going to happen twice.
如果我是孤身一人的话我会去 我会的
I would go if it were just me, I would.
但是我 我有家庭
But I--I have a family.
我儿子才十一岁
My son is 11.
我不能冒险 让他没有父亲的陪伴而长大
I can't risk him growing up without a father.
我在星环里看到的唯一的东西
The only thing that I see within that Ring
就是在荒唐的领袖领导下的
is more darkness and blood
黑暗和鲜血
at the foot of a false idol.
之前是我错了
I was wrong before.
在这里 上帝并非与我们同在
God is not with us out here.
关门
Closing doors.
联♥合♥国♥托马斯·普林斯号♥
嗨 亲爱的
Hello, my love.
我
I, uh,
我不知道该怎么说
I don't know how to say this,
但是 我
but I'm--
我要穿过星环了
I'm going through the Ring.
因为传输延迟 等到我已经穿过星环后
With the transmission delay, you won't get this message
你才会收到这条消息
until I've already done it,
我回来以后
and I won't hear your voice,
才能听到你的声音
uh, until I'm back.
而且
And, uh...
我会
I will...
我会 回来的
I'll be back--hmm.
并联频率飞船已出发
Parallel frequency ships are go.
安全程序已加载
Security protocols are engaged.
联♥合♥国♥托马斯·普林斯号♥
仍在等待登船舰出发
We're still waiting on skiff departures.
你好
Hi.
我在船上见过你 但还没正式打过招呼
I've seen you around the ship, but we haven't actually met.
我叫安娜
I'm Anna.
-我叫梅尔巴 -你好
- My name is Melba. - Hi.
穿过星环时你要待在船上吗
Are--are you staying aboard for the transit?
-是的 -嗯
- Yes. - Yeah.
我也是 但既然我决定要去 我...
Me too, but now that I've committed, I'm--
我觉得有些不知所措
I'm kinda feeling overwhelmed...
我知道那种感受
I know what that's like.
我打扰到你了吗
Am I bothering you?
没 我只是在...
No, I'm just--
没事
no, it's fine.
是什么令你决定留下来
What made you decide to stay?
朱莉呢
Where's Julie?
那贱♥人♥终于走了
Bitch finally left.
别这样说你妹妹
Don't talk about your sister that way.
你今晚骂的更恶劣
You called her worse tonight.
她知道怎么激怒我 这倒是真的
She knows how to make me angry, that's true.
她让我想起年轻的感觉
She reminds me what it was like to be young.
她很有激♥情♥
She has passion.
她朝你脸上吐口水
She spat in your face.
你反而称赞她
You admire her for it?
她愿意把我们的名字在未来发扬光大
She has the will to take our name into the future.
她不听劝阻 即使是我的话也不听
She refuses to be stopped, even by me.
能怎么做
What do you do?
计划开派队
Plan parties.
梅尔巴
Melba?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
风险津贴
The hazard pay.
我是为了风险津贴而留下来的
I stayed for the hazard pay.
失陪了
If you'll excuse me.
你不认识我 但是我曾经与时你父亲共事过
You don't know me, but I worked with your father.
伦曾经是我的朋友 我很难过他走了
Ren was a friend to me, and I'm sorry he's gone.
我要给我父亲捎个口信
I need to get a message to my father.
他叫朱尔斯-皮埃尔·毛
His name is Jules-Pierre Mao.
对 就是这个
Yeah, that one.
爸
Daddy,
你对原分子病毒的恐惧都变成现实了
everything you feared about the protomolecule has come to pass.
你不会被人称赞为一个有远见的人
And instead of being hailed as a visionary,
而是会坐穿牢底
you're rotting away in jail.
这件事我无法弥补
I can't fix that.
但是我可以毁了那个令你堕落的人
But I can destroy the man who brought you low.
那是朱莉永远做不到
And that's something Julie never could,
也不会为你去做的事
and never would do for you.
我只是想你知道这点
I just wanted you to know that.
联♥合♥国♥
夏希 伦
气闸
拒绝访问
气闸
拒绝访问
我以为是阿什福德多疑
I thought Ashford was being paranoid.
他说锁定小艇
"Lock down the skiff," he say.
我说为什么
I say, "Why?"
他说为了防止任何人逃跑
He say, "To keep anyone from deserting."
我说现在怎么会有人逃跑呢
I say, "Why would anyone desert now?"
所以呢
So?
为什么
Why?
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表