剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
and I will get back to you on that.
那你呢
So what about you?
你也只是来挣钱的
You just here for the money too?
钱能买♥♥到的酒色也不过如此
There's only so much booze and fucking you can buy.
我无论如何都会待在飞船上
I'm gonna be on a ship one way or the other,
至少这艘有我一份
at least this one's part mine.
我们是艘普通的合同制飞船
We are a regular, working-contract ship,
就算要分 每人也会分到均等的四分之一
even split, fair quarter-share for everybody.
四分之一 船上只有你们三个人
Quarter? There's only three of you on board.
奈奥米·永田去哪了
What happened to Naomi Nagata?
外行星联盟舰队巨兽号♥
接近星环
她休假了
She's on a leave of absence.
这是特♥价♥ 仅此一次
This is a special price, one time only,
只给你这位重要顾客
only for you, valued customer.
少废话 给我就是了
Just give im to me already.
在弟谷你要为此坐六个月的牢
On Tycho, that would get you six months in jail.
也许你所在的弟谷是那样
Maybe the part of Tycho you get to be in.
在我们这 对长途旅行的真正星际流浪者来说
Out here, fo da real rock hopper on the long haul,
精灵粉可以让你保持清醒
Da Pixie fo keep you alert,
专注 热爱你的工作
focus, make you love what you do,
无论是干什么的
whatever im you do.
来吧 小行星带人
Come now, Belta.
你跟你那些趾高气昂的内行星前同僚
No you be like those high and mighty Inners
不一样
you used to crew with.
穿梭艇刚对接上了 你♥他♥妈♥去哪了
The shuttle just dock. Where the fuck you be?
马上到
On my way.
我不想在人们工作的地方看到那破玩意
I don't wanna see that shit where people are working.
如果他们想嗑
If they wanna do it,
可以用自己的闲暇时间
they can do it on their own time.
我不会给你惹麻烦的 老大
You get no trouble from me, bosmang.
你来晚了
You're late.
你太暴躁了
And you're cranky.
我们都知道会这样
We both knew this was coming.
所有累活我们干
We do all the hard work--
而道斯要让它看上去是他干的
And Dawes has to make it look like it's his.
这就是与恶魔共舞的结果
That's what you get when you dance with the devil.
我们以前都经历过
And we've both done that before.
你知道我是支持你的
You know I've got your back.
那就好 毕竟我是你的船长
Damn well better, I'm your Captain.
这点谁也无法改变
And no one's going to change that.
克莱斯·阿什福德指挥官
Commander Klaes Ashford,
请求登船
requesting permission to come aboard.
-你已经在船上了 -但这是传统
- You're already here. - It's a tradition.
那我能拒绝吗
Can I say no?
不能
No.
卡米娜啊
Ah, Camina.
自谷神星码头之后许久未见了
Long time since the docks on Ceres.
你过得不错
You have done well for yourself.
你也是 当然了那永远是你的第一要务
You too, of course that always was your main concern.
你记得哈拉里先生吗
You remember Mister Harari--
你这混♥蛋♥
You little shit.
-他休想上这艘船 -道斯希望他来这
- He has no place on this ship. - Dawes wants him here.
佛瑞德就这么放他出来了
And Fred just let him walk out of his hole.
外行星联盟已正式对他予以特赦
Eh? The OPA officially granted him amnesty.
佛瑞德没告诉你吗
Fred didn't tell you?
我相信这是个失误
Ah, I'm sure it was a mistake.
我跟科塔乍谈过了 他让我问好
I talk to Cortazar, he say to say hello.
给我闭嘴 先生
Shut your face, Mister.
这位是奈奥米·永田
That is Naomi Nagata,
她对小行星带的贡献是你此生
whose service to the Belt was far greater
远不能及的
than yours could ever be,
这位是你的指挥官
and that is your commanding officer.
你是外行星联盟舰队的中尉
You're a Lieutenant in the OPA Navy,
现在起要有中尉的样子
now start acting like one.
是 长官 抱歉
Yes, sir. My apology.
服装都统一了 不是吧
Matching outfits? Really?
还在进行中
Ah, it's a-- a work in progress.
我还在努力适应穿制♥服♥
I'm still getting used to being in uniform myself.
不过
But...
越来越喜欢了
It's growing on me.
总比合同劳役们的衣服
Certainly better than the clothes
要好得多
of indentured servitude.
欢迎来到巨兽号♥
Welcome to the Behemoth.
我已经感受到这里的爱意了
I can feel the love already.
联♥合♥国♥舰队托马斯王子号♥
接近星环
联♥合♥国♥民间代表团
飞往星环
你看上去像是发现了什么
You look like you've discovered something.
-187天 -自星环形成算起吗
- 187 days. - Since the Ring was formed?
187天16时52分
187 days, 16 hours, 53 minutes,
在此期间 我们没有探测到辐射
and in that time, we've detected no radiation,
信♥号♥♥或是任何形式的发射波
no signals, no emissions of any kind.
火星人那面呢 他们的探测器
What about the Martians? Their probes are
比我们的好 你们交换过意见吗
better than ours-- have you compared notes?
毕竟我们现在是盟友了
We are friends now, you know--
他们和我们得到的结论一致
They corroborate all our findings.
要知道原分子病毒从金星
You know what, when the Protomolecule
出来时 在我看来像个乌贼
first came off Venus, it looked like a squid to me,
过去它的行为很像病毒
and it's behaved like a virus in the past.
你认为它有可能以某种方式存活吗
Do you think it might've been alive in some way?
-生命体吗 -对
- A life-form? - Yeah.
你不是信上帝的吗
Aren't you part of the godly contingent?
我是乘宇宙飞船来的
Well, I came here on a spaceship, not the wings
不是靠天使的翅膀 我能分辨是非
of an angel--I'm able to appreciate the difference.
-你是特有钱还是特有名 -都不是
- Are you rich or famous? - Neither.
那你怎么登上这艘飞船的
Then how did you get a ride on this ship?
秘♥书♥长♥邀请我来的
The Secretary-General made me an offer
盛情难却 你不认为它是生命体
that I couldn't refuse. You don't think it's a life-form?
这点我从未怀疑过 那只是一种科技
There's no doubt in my mind. That is a piece of technology.
我记得读到过 地球向太阳系
I remember reading about the first probes
发射的第一个探测器 好几个世纪之前的事了
to leave Earth for the solar system, centuries ago.
他们带着我们文化的样本
They had examples of our culture.
这会不会跟那个一样
Could it be something similar to that?
原分子病毒是在土卫九上被发现的
The Protomolecule was discovered inside Phoebe,
那是一颗很久之前被土星引力捕捉的系外天体
an extrasolar object captured by Saturn eons ago
谁都说不清它到底来自何方
that came from who knows where.
原分子病毒改造了爱神星
It transformed Eros--
利用无机物材料和生物体
inorganic materials and biologicals--
把它变成了一枚零惯量飞弹
into some kind of zero-inertia missile.
坠落在金星上之后 它继续发展
Then after crashing into Venus, it reached out,
分解了阿博加斯特号♥
deconstructed the "Arboghast",
然后千里迢迢飞到这里 把自己变成了这样
and flew all the way out here and turned itself into this.
它绝对是智慧物种的创造
An intelligence created it--
而且是一个极度发达的智慧物种
an extremely intelligent intelligence.
你觉得它是什么
What do you think it is?
但愿它是死的
Pray that it's inert.
水手谷酱牛肉 卡玛尔家传秘方
Mariner Valley Stroganoff, a Kamal family recipe.
不过要提醒你们 牛肉是大豆合成的
Now, mind you, the beef is soy,
奶酪也是大豆合成的 但是这里面的蘑菇
the cheese is soy, but these mushrooms, mmm,
可是真的
are mushrooms.
家里做的菜就是好
Family dinner's always nice.
你在火星还有家人 是吗
So you still have family on Mars, isn't that right?
是 没错
Yeah, that's right.
你最后一次见他们是什么时候
When was the last time you saw them?
有一阵子了 但是我们会通信
It's been a while, but we send messages,
就像寻常人家一样
just like everyone else in the system.
瞧好了
Voila.
这份是你的 老兄
That's yours, cowboy.
那么 在战舰上当机师
So, mechanic on a gunship.
这可能是你能找到的最危险的职业了
That's probably one of the most dangerous job you could have.
-总得有人去做的 -这个人十分勇敢
- Somebody's gotta do it. - This man is fearless.
你是凭借大学学历
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表