剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
或任何内出血 都等同于死刑
any internal bleeding is a death sentence.
你是随军牧师吗
You a chaplain or something?
我是平民牧师
I'm a civilian, pastor.
那你最好和你的顶头上司[上帝]求个情
You might wanna put in a good word with your boss.
这样下去情况只会更糟
This is only gonna get worse.
那些摩♥门♥教♥徒
Ah, those Mormons, huh?
雇用我们建造史上最先进的飞船
They have us build the most advanced ship in history
只为了在船上像原始人一样耕种
so they can farm like primitives.
应该有个"辅助蓄电池"的按钮
There should be a switch with the mark "Auxiliary battery."
看见了
Yeah.
可以启动机械手臂
That will turn on the mech arm.
好
Okay.
我试试移♥动♥它
I'm going to try to move it now for me.
好
Okay.
给点力
Come on.
不行
No go.
我看见一台手持终端了
I see a hand terminal.
我这的机械手臂有电
The mech arm on my side have power.
如果你的也有电
If your arm have power too,
可以控制我的
then you can control mine from there.
好 现在呢
Okay, how about now?
可以了 抓住那台终端
Yeah, yeah. Grab the terminal.
从我的角度看不见
I can't see it from here.
我会引导你 但是它正在飘走
Okay, I'll guide you, but it's moving
我们得尽快
so we've got to be quick.
往上移♥动♥
Okay, move it up.
再高一点
A little more.
-嗯 -高一点
- Yeah? - More.
停 现在向我移♥动♥
Okay, stop. Now toward me.
另一边
The other way.
往左
Left.
抱歉 是往右
Right. Sorry, right.
好 停住
Stop. Stay there.
旋转
Rotate.
好
Okay.
准备捉取
Ready the grip.
数到三
On the count of three.
一
One...
二
Two...
三
Three.
该死
Ah, felota!
打开钳子
Open the grip.
往下
Go down.
往上
Up.
停
Stop.
夹
Grab.
拿到了
Got it.
小行星带巧手最佳操作
Belter ingenuity at its finest, eh?
指引我把它拿向你
Okay, guide me over to you,
然后你就可以求救了
so you can call in the cavalry.
往前
Forward.
我去 控制盒炸了
Felota. The box blew.
你能拿得到吗
Can you reach it?
已经坏了
It's gone.
受伤的非军事人员注意
Non-military personnel, if you're injured,
请前往以下几个区域
please make your way to any of the following sectors
以寻求医疗救助
to seek medical help.
1♥1♥4♥区 120区...
Sector 1♥1♥4♥, 120...
-把他送到医疗舱去 -210区 215区
- Take him to med. - ...210, 215...
-梅尔巴 -以及300区
- Melba? - ...and 300.
我是安娜
It's Anna.
我觉得我胳膊断了
I think I broke my arm.
没错 我想你是对的
Yeah, I think you're right.
好吧
Okay.
你有感觉恶心吗
Do you feel nauseous?
手臂断了是吗
Broken arm?
-去那边 -好的
- Over there. - Okay.
发生了什么事
What happened?
没人知道 不过看起来
Nobody seems to know why, but apparently,
这一区域所有的飞船
all the ships in this space
突然间同时减速了
suddenly decelerated at the same moment.
现在我们都在被引力拉向
Now we're all being pulled towards the sphere
位于中心的球体
at the center.
所有的船都这样吗
All the ships?
是的
Yeah.
你不必假装镇定
It's okay to be scared.
我们都很害怕 但是
We all are, but, uh...
我们一定会一起挺过去的
we'll get through it together.
断得很整齐 你运气不错
Clean break. Good for you.
这不会很痛的
This won't hurt much.
医生 来一下这边
Doctor, I need you here.
感觉怎么样
How does it feel?
-还可以 -那就好
- Okay. - Good.
这会让你的骨头保持固定 自然愈合
That'll keep the break steady while the bone heals.
蒂莉 我一直在找你
Tilly, I've been trying to reach you.
-我有... -什么
- I ha... - No.
我听不清 你说什么
I can't understand. What...
蒂莉 你在哪儿
Tilly, where are you?
蒂莉 告诉我你在哪里
Tilly, tell me where you are.
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
在这场噩梦里睡得像个宝宝
Sleeping through this nightmare like a baby.
并不是 他的意识非常活跃
Hardly. His mind's racing.
快 霍顿 醒醒
Come on, Holden, wake up.
就这么睡下去可能对他更好些
Might be better for him if he didn't.
他要为他对中尉和学森号♥上的人所做的事
He's not gonna get a free pass for what he did to the LT
付出代价
and everyone on the Xuesen.
他做了什么呢
What he did?
你也看见了
You saw what happened.
他没杀任何人 是那个鬼地方干的
He did not kill anyone, That place did.
就我看来他好像很清楚自己在做什么
Looked to me like he knew what he was doing down there,
他好像控制着那里
like he was controlling it.
我们并不确定
We don't know that for sure.
中尉被天知道什么东西给分尸了
LT gets torn to pieces by God knows what.
你连眼睛都不眨一下
You don't blink?
但那位睡美人跌了一跤
But sleeping beauty takes a little tumble,
你就紧张得不行
it's all hands on deck.
是我第一个开的火
I fired first.
我很乐意干掉他
I was willing to take him out.
所以说不定给他一枪
So maybe putting a bullet in him
是解决这堆破事最快的方法
is the quickest way out of this shit storm.
我们要带他回去 我们有命令在身
He's going back with us. We have our orders.
清楚了吗
Are we clear?
是 军士
Yes, Gunny.
我们预计什么时候到达学森号♥
What's our ETA with the Xuesen?
还需要一天时间 如果新的限速不变的话
Still at least a day out, if the new speed holds.
但我想让你看看这个
But I wanted you to take a look at this.
这一带快变成个垃圾场了
It's turning into a real scrap yard out there.
是啊
Yeah.
几乎所有飞船都在被拉向空间站
Nearly every ship is being pulled towards the station.
但那是我们最不需要担心的问题
But that might be the least of our problems.
现在我们距离进来的地方
Right now we're about half a million kilometers
大约50万公里
from where we came in.
yzm
在新的限速下 我们需要七个月
At the new speed limit, it would take about 7 months
才能回到星环
to get back to the ring.
大一些的飞船还有小艇可用
The bigger ships have skiffs that can still move,
但不足以疏散所有人
but not enough to evacuate everyone.
而且我们不可能为他们提供
And there's no way we'd be able to provision them
足够吃7个月的食物
for a seven-month trip.
我们会想出办法来的
We'll figure it out.
特雷普紧张过头了
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表