剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
战争每进行一分钟 我们就在死更多的人
Every minute this war goes on costs us more lives.
我们对火星造成的每个人员损失
Every loss that we inflict on Mars
都会让他们更快发射导弹
pushes them closer to launch.
这么做是在拯救苍生 因为我们会终结战争
If we do this, we save lives because it will end the war.
找到其他发射平台 然后我再做决定
Find the other Platforms. I'll give you my decision then.
有人接收到了我们的求救信♥号♥♥
Somebody heard us.
我们得救了
We're saved.
紧急响应 发起对接请求
是联♥合♥国♥舰队的阿加莎金号♥
It's the UNN Agatha King.
木星舰队的旗舰
The flagship of the Jupiter fleet.
联♥合♥国♥舰队 阿加莎·金号♥
前往木星附近
-有多少幸存者 -还不确定
- How many survivors? - Unknown.
他们的通信器肯定坏了 我们检查了
They must've lost comms. We pinged their
他们的求救信♥号♥♥源
distress beacon, but the registry data
但返回的注册数据很少
on the answer-back was minimal.
没有旅客名单没有船员名单 什么都没有
No manifest, no crew list, nothing.
舰队里随便哪艘船都能处理这事
Any skiff in the fleet could've handled this.
为什么非要派我们去
Why send us?
我不是很明白这场战争
Lot I don't understand about this war.
但即使在低重力下 狗屎也还是会滚下山
But even in low-g, shit still rolls downhill.
是不是让你想起了灶神星
Does this remind you of Vesta?
和灶神星的事完全不一样
This is nothing like Vesta.
电力系统还没修好吗
Electrical's still not fixed?
我们说话这会正在修二层和三层
Re-patching decks 2 and 3 as we speak.
这艘破船上的线路需要彻底检修一次
Wiring on this bucket really needs an overhaul.
希望她至少是外强中干
Let's hope her outsides hold up better than her insides.
她不会让我们失望的
She won't let us down.
不放这些老姑娘出门是有原因的
There's a reason we don't put these old girls out to pasture.
-预算削减 -阿加莎 不要听他们胡说
- Budget cuts. - Agatha, don't listen to them.
他们会学着爱你的
They'll learn to love you.
传入新消息
是阮将军发来的集束通信
Incoming tight-beam, sir, from Admiral Nguyen.
也许又是哪出问题了
Maybe that's another glitch.
打开
Put it up.
萨瑟将军 登陆舰上的所有幸存者
Admiral Souther, any survivors on the Drop Ship
都被视为战俘
are to be considered prisoners
立刻关入禁闭室
and taken to the brig immediately.
在我来之前任何人不许和他们交谈
No one is to speak to them until I get there.
这是命令
That's an order.
传输汇合坐标
Transmitting rendezvous coordinates.
待会见
See you shortly.
阮要亲自前来
Nguyen's coming here in person.
显而易见
Apparently.
如果他们想把我们炸飞
If they were gonna blow us up
那他们早就动手了
then they'd have done it already.
这是个好兆头 对吧
So that's a good sign, right?
所以我们只要把谎话说圆就行
So we just have to get our story straight.
我们可以说只有我们活下来了
Uh, we can say that we're the only ones survived,
没有其他人离开了
that no one else got off the ship.
我们可以说我没想帮他们
We can say that I wasn't trying to help them,
-那你 -西奥
- or you-- - Theo--
那你想让我说什么
Or whatever you want me to say.
你想 你想让我说什么
What do--what do you want me to say?
西奥
Theo!
放轻松
Relax.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
深呼吸 闭上眼
Take a deep breath and close your eyes.
-放轻松 -呼吸就好
- Relax. - And just breathe.
好吧 放松 呼吸
All right. Relax and breathe.
放松 呼吸
Relax, breathe.
抱歉 西奥
I'm sorry, Theo.
我很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
孩子们能一起玩真是太好了
It's good the children get to play together.
当然
Oh, absolutely.
这能让他们的皮质醇保持在低水平
It keeps their cortisol levels low,
这样可以增强原分子病毒的吸收
which enhances protomolecule uptake.
-猜猜是谁 -别这样
- Guess who? - Stop it!
-卡图阿 -抱歉 我没想吓你
- Katoa! - Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you.
-疼吗 -并不
- Does it hurt? - Uh-uh.
-我感觉自己变强了 -真的
- I feel strong. - Really?
好了 该上♥床♥睡觉了
All right, time for bed.
来 走吧
Come on, let's go.
想看点厉害的东西吗
Hey, wanna see something cool?
卡图阿 拜托
Katoa! Come on.
下来可以吗
Would you get down, please?
卡图阿 下来
Katoa! Come down!
还有其他人感染吗
Have the others been infected?
病毒有限
I don't have a large supply,
所以我喜欢一个一个来
so I like to go one at a time.
这个受试者在基因方面是所有候选人中最好的
The current subject is the best candidate genetically.
别担心 没有传染的风险
Don't worry, there's no risk of contagion.
至少在这个阶段没有
Not at this stage.
多谢你之前还坚持
Thanks for speaking up earlier
要去木卫一
about still going to Io.
我们说了要带你过去
We said we were gonna take you there.
抱歉
Sorry.
记得你说过你之前处理过
Thought you said you've done this before.
对 只不过没帮别人处理过
I have. Just not on someone else.
等梅见到你时
I don't want you looking like Frankenstein
我可不想让你看着像弗兰肯斯坦一样
when Mei sees you.
弗兰肯斯坦是医生的名字
Frankenstein was the name of the doctor.
那怪物没有名字
The monster didn't have a name.
该死 说得对
God damn. That's right.
你为什么觉得梅还活着
Why do you believe Mei's still alive?
地球上那些曾经关心过我的人
Everyone who ever cared about me on Earth
都以为我死了
thinks I'm dead.
-可我好好活着呢 -巴尔的摩
- But here I am. - Baltimore--
你是从那里来的 对吗
that's where you're from, right?
魅力之都
Charm City.
你是在那学到的这个吗
That's where you learned to do this?
这和所有我会的
This and everything else I had to.
你指的是你那些特定的人物技能吗
You mean those specific people skills you have.
那里的日子 都过去了
Back there, getting by was getting even.
你这个世界观有点消极
That's a dark way to look at the world.
跟我打交道的那些人都不是善类
None of the people that I dealt with were innocent.
帮过他们大多数的忙
Did most of them a favor.
死亡是从巴尔的摩脱身的唯一办法
Dying is the only way of getting out of Baltimore.
那你怎么脱身的
So how'd you get out?
我死了
I died.
狭背鲸号♥
亚历克斯 听得到我说话吗
Alex, can you hear me?
很清楚
Loud and clear.
通讯恢复了
Comms restored.
我一直在超权控制 省的我们的客人
I kept override control in case our guests
-耍什么小花招 -干得好
- try anything cute. - Good thinking.
奈奥米 让罗西号♥操控那艘船
Hey, Naomi, you know what might be a good idea
是个不错的主意
is to slave that ship to the Roci.
比起连在一起 我宁愿让那艘船跟着
I'd rather have that thing following rather than hooked up,
省的再出什么乱子
in case more shit goes down,
你懂我的意思吧
you know what I mean?
你说得对 我这就处理
You're right. I'm on it.
第谷
第谷
警告
系统环节已被参与者终止
连接即将暂停
如需系统链接接口镜像 请重建连接
我们错过了许多事
We missed a lot.
也许醒过来也不算好事
Maybe waking up wasn't the best thing.
我以为你醒不过来了
I didn't think you were going to.
多谢你救我一命
Thank you for not letting me die.
乐意效劳 女士
Proud to be of service, ma'am.
你想见我吗 女士
You wanted to see me, ma'am?
詹姆斯·霍顿 也许我不该感到惊讶
James Holden. Maybe I shouldn't be surprised.
你总会在麻烦周围
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表