剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
《无垠的太空》前情提要
Previously on The Expanse.
如果让火星拿到金星上那些技术
If Mars gets a hold of whatever's on Venus,
地球就要完了
I believe Earth is over.
我要正式宣布战争开始
I want a formal declaration of war.
新消息
联♥合♥国♥宣布对火星开战
我们将进入战场中♥央♥了
We're about to be in the middle of a war zone.
没有清理干净
请指示
艾娃斯拉参与了
Avasarala's involved in a conspiracy
颠覆这个政♥府♥的阴谋
against this government.
她去参加一场秘密会议了
She's left for a covert meeting
地点就在朱尔斯-皮埃尔·毛的一艘船上
on board a ship owned by Jules-Pierre Mao.
那不是梅 我不知道那是谁
It's not Mei. I don't know who it is.
我们一定竭尽全力
We're going to do everything we can
寻找你的女儿
to find your daughter.
等等 这是梅的药
Wait. This is Mei's medicine.
史崔克兰还想保她的命
Strickland's keeping her alive.
当我们用引擎烧死混种人时
When the Hybrid burned up in our drive,
还发生了另一件事
something else happened at that same moment.
木卫一上的一个信♥号♥♥
A spike...on Io.
那儿有一所废弃的氦-3精炼厂
There's a decommissioned helium-3 refinery there,
是朱尔斯-皮埃尔·毛建的
built by Jules-Pierre Mao.
我们已经计划好了一条安全空旷的航线去第谷
We've plotted a safe, clean course for Tycho.
我们可以去了木卫一后再去第谷
We can go to Tycho... after Io.
管他的 我加入
Hell with it. I'm in.
-艾莫斯 -我也是
- Amos. - Me too.
坚持住
Stay with me now.
我需要你帮我控制这艘飞船
I need you to help me take control of the ship.
怎么回事
What was that?
艾伦莱特正从护卫舰上
Errinwright is going with missiles
发射导弹
from that escort ship.
距离撞击还有17分钟
17 minutes till impact.
所有通讯都经过这里 对吗
All communications come through here, yes?
这是第一要务吗
Is this our priority?
如果我没有证据
If I don't have any evidence,
那我的生命也不值钱
then my life isn't worth much either.
找到了
I got it.
毛把孩子的飞船都停在机库
Mao kept his kid's ship up in the hangar bay.
只有两个位子
It's a two-seater.
你驾船和艾娃斯拉离开
You'll fly Avasarala out of here.
启动中
Powering up.
爸爸
Daddy.
梅
Mei...
难道你不想有一天能够飞吗
Don't you want to be able to fly one day?
做噩梦了吗
Oh, did you have a bad dream?
我想要我爸爸
I want my daddy.
我知道 我知道你想 亲爱的
Oh, I know, I know you do, sweetheart.
但你是个大姑娘了
But you're a big girl.
大姑娘可不哭鼻子 不是吗
And big girls don't cry, now, do they?
是的
No.
你跟我说你能照顾好自己
Now, you told me you could take care of yourself.
你撒谎了吗
Were you lying?
没有
No.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
只有非常非常特别的人
Oh, well, only very, very special people
才能来这里
get to come here.
我带你来因为你很特别
I brought you here because you are special.
现在这位护士要带你
Now, this nurse is going to take you
做些小检查 没事的 没事的
for a little checkup-- it's okay, it's okay.
她还会给你一些药
She's gonna give you your medicine too.
你知道药很重要
You know how important that is.
我绝对不能漏服
I can't ever miss a dose.
没错
That's right.
之后我们吃晚餐
Then after that, it's dinnertime.
你饿了吗 我猜你一定饿了
Are you hungry? I'll bet you're hungry.
再见
Bye-bye.
木卫一
你好吗 长官 很高兴见到你
How are you, sir? Good to meet you.
长官 很荣幸 你好吗
Sir it's--it's a pleasure. How are you?
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
长官 你的旅行怎么样
Sir, how was your trip?
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
长官 有段时间没见你了
Sir...I haven't seen you in some time.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
氦-3精炼厂
已废弃
很高兴再次见到你 长官
Good to see you again, sir.
没什么好高兴的
There's nothing good about it.
联♥合♥国♥舰队护卫舰
艾伦莱特控制下
残骸区
观♥世♥音♥号♥残骸
护卫舰速度慢下来了
The escort ship is slowing down.
他们在扫描这些残骸
They're scanning the debris.
我没看到登陆舰
I don't see the drop ship.
我也没有
Neither do I.
你能让这该死的屏幕清晰点儿吗
Can't you make this goddamn display any clearer?
被动式扫描这已经是最清楚的了
This is the best I can do with passive scans.
如果我打开主动传感器
If I turn on any active sensors,
我们的行踪就会暴露
it'll give us away.
好吧
Fine.
柯特亚的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about Cotyar.
是你杀了他吗
Did you kill him?
那就别说什么"抱歉"
Then forget your "Sorry"s.
这是什么
What is this?
我们的死区
That's the hammerlock.
说点我听得懂的
Speak politician.
如果我们在他们的射程范围内且他们开火的话
If we're within their range and they fire,
我们将没办法躲开鱼雷
we won't be able to dodge the torpedoes.
那也许我们应该快点离开
Then perhaps we should move a bit faster.
一旦我们打开引擎
The second we light up our drive,
他们就会看到并开火
they'll see it and fire.
我们最好就是坐好等待
Best we can do is sit tight and wait.
被动式扫描
最大范围
我们现在安全了吗
So are we safe now?
看你对"安全"的定义是什么了
Depends on your definition of "Safe."
这不是艘战舰 我们没有主动防御系统
This is not a gun ship. We have no active defenses.
但我们快速且灵活
But she's fast and maneuverable.
在这个距离 好驾驶员是可以
At this separation, a good pilot would be able
躲开鱼雷的
to dodge a torpedo.
你是一个好驾驶员吗
Are you a good pilot?
不 我是军人
No, I'm a marine.
驾驶员带我上沙场
Pilots carry me to kill things.
我先观察一下四周
I'm just gonna take a look around.
木星附近有很多飞船
There's a lot of ships in the Jupiter AO,
部署极为贴近
within close proximity
且在寻常的巡逻路线之外
and well outside the normal patrol routes.
看来艾伦莱特最终得到了他想要的战争
Looks like Errinwright finally got his war.
该死
Shit.
-他们发现我们了 -还没有
- They got us. - Not yet.
坐稳了
Hang on.
-你在干什么 -尝试不让你丧命
- What are you doing? - Trying not to kill you.
不能比这再慢了
I can't go any slower than this.
好些吗
Is that better?
我没事
I'm all right.
要一直这样也许就有事了
But maybe not if we have to keep this up.
通讯脱机
-我们要发出信息 -不行
- We need to send a message. - We can't.
我们的通讯从观♥世♥音♥号♥时就被切断了
Our comms were locked out from the "Guamshiyin."
我知道 但你穿的那玩意儿上
I know, but surely there must be some kind of radio
一定有某种无线电装置
on that contraption you're wearing.
有紧急宽频发射器
I've got an emergency wideband transmitter
但是电量很低 而且只能发送火星舰队加密信♥号♥♥
but it's low-power and only sends MCRN encrypted.
只有火星人能解密信♥号♥♥内容
Only Martians will understand it.
很好
Good.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表