剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
他们似乎正开往木卫一
Looks like they're heading for Io.
木卫一上只有火山
There's nothing on Io but volcanoes,
糟糕的天气和恶臭
bad weather, and stink.
也许还有什么我们不知道的东西
And maybe something we don't know about.
重要到让联♥合♥国♥舰队的旗舰在战区
Something important enough to divert a UNN flagship
改航
in a war zone.
抱歉 舰长
I'm sorry, Captain,
我们不该至少联♥系♥一下萨瑟吗
shouldn't we at least try to contact Souther?
在战争期间给敌方将领
An enemy admiral in the middle of a war
传递一份不知真假的消息
to pass along a message we don't know is real,
连为了什么都不知道
for a purpose we don't understand?
给火星舰队指挥部发送集束通信
Tight-beam MCRN Command.
告诉他们我们得到情报
Inform them that we have received intel
联♥合♥国♥舰队阿加莎金号♥正驶向木卫一
that the UNN "Agatha King" is en route to Io
目标不明
for an unknown objective
但可能对战争有关键影响
that may be critical to the war effort,
我们将改变航线进行拦截
and we are changing course to intercept.
如果必要 我们将进行干涉
If necessary, we will engage
并将其消灭
and take them out.
遵命 长官
Aye-aye, sir.
-舰长 -你使命已了 少尉 队长
- Captain-- - You've done your part, ensign. Chief!
给他编入损管小队
Get him on a damage control unit.
我们需要援手
We're gonna need the help.
不管怎样 我们将会开战
One way or another, we're heading for a fight.
遵命 长官
Aye, sir.
联♥合♥国♥舰队阿加莎金号♥
前往木卫一途中
他们的战舰编队都在前往木卫四
Their battle group was en route to Callisto
而这艘船离队转向了木卫一
when this cruiser detached and set course for Io.
引擎特征为巡洋舰级别
Drive sig indicates Sirocco-class.
一艘我们能对付
We can handle one of those.
我还是不愿意和他拼个你死我活
I'd still hate to have to slug it out.
他们可能会给我们带来重创
They could do us some real damage.
我建议退回木卫四
My recommendation would be to fall back to Callisto
与第八舰队汇合 这样数量上
and rendezvous with the Eighth so the numbers
-我们有优势 -我们继续按计划去木卫一
- are in our favor. - We will continue to Io as planned.
将军
Admiral,
我能问下为什么要去木卫一♥码♥
may I ask why we're going to Io?
你没必要知道
You don't need to know.
当然 长官
Of course, sir,
但我觉得 既然木卫四
but I wonder, since Callisto
-是胜负关键 -我们去木卫一
- is the key to victory-- - We are going to Io.
剩余舰队会与我们在那汇合
The rest of the fleet will meet us there.
长官
Sir.
火星知道我们要去哪
Mars knows where we're going.
那里就是开战之地
That's where the battle will be fought.
波伊尔先生 向舰队传达我指令
Mr. Boyer, relay my orders to the fleet.
遵命 长官
Aye-aye, sir.
将军 今后除非你在指挥中心
Admiral, in the future, unless you have
有必须要做的事
specific business on the CIC,
否则就不用出现在这里了
there's no need for you to be here.
明白 长官
Understood, sir.
美味的咖啡能拯救世界
Good coffee can save the world.
能拯救早晨我就心满意足了
I'd settle for it saving my morning.
我父亲曾在他的桌上摆着阿特拉斯像
My father used to keep a statue of Atlas on his desk.
阿特拉斯 希腊神话中被罚擎天的巨神
父亲说我的肩膀比他的还有力
He told me I had even stronger shoulders than him.
当时我才六岁
I was six.
让我猜猜 它现在还在你桌上
Let me guess. It's still on your desk
-每天都激励着你 -不
- to inspire you every day. - No.
我儿子被杀时我把它砸烂了
I smashed it when my son was killed.
我的意思是 我没有放弃
The point is, I didn't quit.
我意识到在场的理智成年人只有几位
I realized there were very few adults in the room,
无论愿意与否
and that, like it or not,
我都是其中之一
I was one of them.
我知道你要说什么了
I think I see where this is going.
朱尔斯-皮埃尔·毛放任毛头小子
Jules-Pierre Mao has been letting the children
在后院里玩战争游戏
play war in the backyard
而他却在栅栏后面
while he sorts out what god or monster
摆弄神鬼
looms over the fence.
那他可出了个馊主意
Then he came up with a real shitty plan.
小孩也跟你我一样很容易就能把房♥子烧了
Kids can burn down the house as easy as you or me.
詹姆斯
James.
我没有对你完全坦诚
I haven't been completely honest with you.
你不能炸毁土卫一
You can't nuke Io.
我需要原分子病毒
I need the Protomolecule.
奈奥米是对的
Naomi was right.
她是个非常聪明的姑娘
She's a very clever girl.
地球没有样本
Earth doesn't have a sample,
但我不是要拿它作武器
but I don't want it as a weapon.
你知道金星上发生了什么
You know what's happening on Venus.
整个太阳系都很危险
The entire system's at risk.
就因为有像你一样的成年人
Because of adults like you.
你是害我身处这堆麻烦的原因
You're the reason we're in this mess.
我的口头禅曾是
My favorite saying used to be
"地球必须优先"
"Earth must come first."
我为了保卫家园做过很可怕的事
I did terrible things to protect my home,
但这次不同
but this moment is different.
这次事关我们种族的存亡
This is about the survival of our species.
我曾试图拯救世界
I tried saving the world.
结果只是让事情更糟
All I did was make it worse.
至少你试过
But at least you tried.
而此刻你不能放弃尝试
And you cannot stop trying now,
因为我必须弄清楚原分子病毒
'cause I need to understand the Protomolecule,
因此 我需要样本
and for that, I need a sample.
为了地球人 火星人和小行星带人
For the good of Earth, Mars, and the Belt.
为了我们所有人
For the good of us all.
你不是小孩
You're not a child.
我猜你从来不是
I suspect you never were.
那就别像小孩一样
So stop acting like one.
这不像你
It doesn't become you.
霍顿
Hey, Holden.
怎么了
What's up?
我要打开通信
I'm gonna open up the comms
在我们隐身前最后再瞧一眼
and have one last little looky-loo
如果你不介意的话
before we go dark, if that's all right with you.
行 快点
Okay, make it quick.
好啦
All right.
看看有什么
Let's see what we got here, girl.
扭叶松号♥ 木卫四
看上去下一场牛仔秀
Yeah. Definitely looks like the next rodeo's
肯定会在木卫四了
gonna be at Callisto.
很好
That's good.
给亚历克斯·卡玛尔
来自梅拉·卡玛尔
爸爸
Hi, Dad.
我知道妈妈很生气
I know Mom's mad,
不想让我跟你说话
and doesn't want me talking to you,
我只想让你知道
but I just wanted you to know
我没生气
I'm not mad.
我是说
I mean,
一开始有点
I was at first,
但我知道你离开是为了保护我们
but I know you only left to protect us.
真正的勇士总是需要作出牺牲
A real warrior has to make sacrifices.
等我长大了
When I'm old enough,
我要和你一起为火星战斗
I'm gonna join you and fight for Mars, too.
-不管怎样 -老天
- Anyhow, - Oh, jeez.
我只想告诉你
I just wanted to tell you.
当你的儿子很自豪
I'm proud to be your son.
再见 爸爸
Bye, Dad.
早点回家
Hope you can come home soon.
呼吸自然点
Just breathe.
扣动扳机 不要使劲
Squeeze the trigger. Don't pull it.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表